[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Thomasmgp 님이 작성:
what makes for a good leveling bow? Been using Tempest for 18 levels and ready for something new.

quill rain is algo legit for leveling and you can use it until you replace it for a cheap +2 fire bow using the porcupine card.
"
Clerigon 님이 작성:
"
Thomasmgp 님이 작성:
what makes for a good leveling bow? Been using Tempest for 18 levels and ready for something new.

quill rain is algo legit for leveling and you can use it until you replace it for a cheap +2 fire bow using the porcupine card.

Not ready to give up my Tabula for a +2 Bow, so I went with this instead

IGN: DabrixRN
Looking for advice as to what I can do to upgrade my character or suggestions. Thanks in advance!
I'm having MASSIVE single target problems. Currently sitting at lvl 87 with about 6-7ex invested into the build, gems are still 19 but I struggle even with T10 map bosses. I need 30-50 attacks just to kill them. Considering I started this build to do uber elder at one point, I feel extremely discouraged to continue investing. Map clear has been good but nothing to write home about. If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, it would be greatly appreciated. I understand that I am missing lvl 21 gems and a Yoke of Suffering, but I doubt that these 2 things get me from 30 attacks for a freaking T10 map boss to doing Uber Elder in 2 minutes... Since I hardly do any damage to map bosses, my survivability has been subpar too, making Damage on Full Life a bad choice since I'm never really at full life, leeching so little.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Syndicate Encounters are ABSOLUTELY out of the question, no point in even trying, I get totally obliterated.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/JmngijRb
Hexogenx 님이 2019. 1. 6. 오전 6:08:02에 마지막으로 편집
"
Hexogenx 님이 작성:
I'm having MASSIVE single target problems. Currently sitting at lvl 87 with about 6-7ex invested into the build, gems are still 19 but I struggle even with T10 map bosses. I need 30-50 attacks just to kill them. Considering I started this build to do uber elder at one point, I feel extremely discouraged to continue investing. Map clear has been good but nothing to write home about. If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, it would be greatly appreciated. I understand that I am missing lvl 21 gems and a Yoke of Suffering, but I doubt that these 2 things get me from 30 attacks for a freaking T10 map boss to doing Uber Elder in 2 minutes... Since I hardly do any damage to map bosses, my survivability has been subpar too, making Damage on Full Life a bad choice since I'm never really at full life, leeching so little.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Syndicate Encounters are ABSOLUTELY out of the question, no point in even trying, I get totally obliterated.

Life regen nodes to hit a jewel spot, completely useless abyss jewels, and no single target setup... Looks like you're doing everything with the GMP setup, since you have no offhand bow?
"
Hexogenx 님이 작성:

I am thinking that you are using greater projectile for bosses, where you should be using damage at full life, you have 3 green sockets in bow and no alt weapon, you need 3r/2g/1b for bossing and 2r/3g/1b for clears, alternatively 1-2 white socket(s) bow but they get extremely expensive with +3 to gems. I used rare for mapping and Chin Sol for bossing (you can get gg Chin for less than 2ex now), than I got few good drops, sold them along with 2 bows and invested like 13ex in one bow with couple white sockets.

I also basically copy/pasted the tree from guide, you seem to be doing your own thing

https://pastebin.com/n6FLbwCc
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
N4rk0tyk 님이 2019. 1. 6. 오전 9:36:33에 마지막으로 편집
"
Slottm 님이 작성:
"
Hexogenx 님이 작성:

Life regen nodes to hit a jewel spot, completely useless abyss jewels, and no single target setup... Looks like you're doing everything with the GMP setup, since you have no offhand bow?

Just want to point out that the 2 regen points to the jewel is a drop in the bucket to the massive buff's meek give you. I can not comment on the rest though. But the jewel is worth it if you have the might of the meek imo. Just the top 3 life nodes alone is a extra 15% since the 2 jewels double dip. Another 4% for the other 2 life. Also double dips the resists but that evens out since you lose sentinel. If he plans on getting the other jewel they double dip the attack speed as well. Those jewels were made for scion.
Hello,

I'm currently running this build but tweaked a little by putting in a few MF gears here and there. Thing is i'm getting a lil overwhelmed by syndicates as i got to T13 (i'm trying to farm arsenal as it's a stronghold now). Normal content is not a problem. What do you guys suggest for upgrades if i wanted to maintain the IIQ eqs that i have? I've used this build last league but mainly focus on dps and manage to kill uber elder even at lv 89.

here is the pastebin https://pastebin.com/t5a7KReb

Thanks!

스포일러
"

Made a very good end game bow for this build :)

could you share the process of creating this bow and rough ideas of cost involved? I'm thinking to craft something similar.. +3 bow with, increase attack speed mod and also shaper's chance to do double damage mods.
"
churoshyo 님이 작성:
"

Made a very good end game bow for this build :)

could you share the process of creating this bow and rough ideas of cost involved? I'm thinking to craft something similar.. +3 bow with, increase attack speed mod and also shaper's chance to do double damage mods.

It's probably not worth to try and recreate that bow because of the RNG involved.
You'd be better off making this bow: https://i.redd.it/myvggrz7xo721.png

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보