[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Pandawgg 님이 작성:
For the 2nd jewel that needs strength and int, are you talking about this jewel slot? https://imgur.com/a/9jRwUpR. It says it only supports strength but not the int requirement which is what I was confused about

yeh thats the one. you just need a total of 40 str/int, not 40 of each. the wording is a bit weird. you could have 40 str, you could have 20str+20int or you could have 40int. or any combination as long as the total is 40.

you can test it by putting the jewel in there on PoB and changing the drop down box on ele hit to cold, it should show no damage there if the socket it eligible
"
crazypearce 님이 작성:
"
Pandawgg 님이 작성:
For the 2nd jewel that needs strength and int, are you talking about this jewel slot? https://imgur.com/a/9jRwUpR. It says it only supports strength but not the int requirement which is what I was confused about

yeh thats the one. you just need a total of 40 str/int, not 40 of each. the wording is a bit weird. you could have 40 str, you could have 20str+20int or you could have 40int. or any combination as long as the total is 40.

you can test it by putting the jewel in there on PoB and changing the drop down box on ele hit to cold, it should show no damage there if the socket it eligible

Oh okay, thank you for the clarification!
"
Pandawgg 님이 작성:

Oh okay, thank you for the clarification!

no worries, it had me confused the other day when i was trying to work it out. it was working ingame but i couldn't work out why until i realised it was just weird wording on the jewel

good luck
I'm looking for a strong build to complete harder content for the first time (Shaper, Elder) and also push to level 100 for the first time. Someone on Reddit recommended this build. I have a budget of around 20 ex. Would it be enough to buy end-game gear for this build? Do I need more? Ty!
"
MrHarp 님이 작성:
I'm looking for a strong build to complete harder content for the first time (Shaper, Elder) and also push to level 100 for the first time. Someone on Reddit recommended this build. I have a budget of around 20 ex. Would it be enough to buy end-game gear for this build? Do I need more? Ty!

basic stuff is easily buyable for under 20ex. i am easily doing t14s and did a red elder earlier at only level 85 with like 12 ex of gear. weapon was about 8ex (unless you craft your own), koams 1.5ex, dying sun 1.5ex, helm enchant 40c and the rest can be pretty budget rares with life and resists with a drillneck quiver.

for higher stuff you can upgrade to yoke for the shock for a big dps increase and then upgrade into 2 socket tombfist and bubonic trial as you hit 90+ and take the jewel sockets on the tree to fill out resists
So I'll take it as a yes then. Ty!
First time trying crafting a bow and I made this.

I'm doing the cold crit version. I was planning on multi-modding +2 support gems and ele pen as the prefixes, but not sure about suffixes. Do you guys think it would be better to do Attack speed, crit, or double damage / double damage while focused?

Made a very good end game bow for this build :)
Next Goal is Uber Elder.
Any Suggestions for further improvements ?

Char if anyone wanna take a look: LastExileTwentyEighteen

what makes for a good leveling bow? Been using Tempest for 18 levels and ready for something new.
IGN: DabrixRN

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보