[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Zeozx 님이 작성:
With 3.5 can you obtain the recipe to open the portal to get the fur dropped? or is it only from the Div cards?

You should be able to open the portal and get Farrul's Fur as a drop since we have Bestiary this league.
"
_REC_ 님이 작성:
I'm a bit confused, does flat lightning damage version of this build with even rare ele bow is not much more powerful?
Maybe I don't understand some mechanics on this build but in Path of Building cold version is not so powerful compared to lightning or I'm using POB in wrong way?
Can someone explain it to me?

This completely depends on how much cold/lightning damage the build has. It has nothing to do with the damage type itself.
"
tbankes 님이 작성:
any thoughts on going Lioneye's Fall and grabing Soul Raker? I'm used to doing this on most other bow builds so wondering if there's a reason we're not doing it here

It's not worth it. Lioneye's Fall doesn't give as much DPS per skill point as just a couple Abyss Jewels, which can also give life. This build also doesn't need the leech from Soul Raker since we get leech from Hopeshredder.
"
krytonsmith 님이 작성:
Quick question, you said you were able to do Uber Atziri, but I don't see how that's possible, considering the mechanics of the skill and the reflect phase. I admittedly haven't tried it yet, but I was just wondering how that works?

Basically you have to swap out Mirage Archer/Ice Bite (depending on which version of the build you're playing) for Slower Projectiles, then position yourself close to whichever Atziri clone is on the opposite side of the mirror clone and fire away from the reflect. The thorn arrows will not reach far enough to hit the reflect clone if you do this properly.
"
Ateres 님이 작성:
What is the gear priority, I have a kaoms and a 5L hopeshredder

Work on a 6l Hopeshredder as top priority, then work on the Meek's then Yoke.
level 82 and this is where i am gear wise..

i also have all 3 meek jewels so i guess its just time to try and get a yoke, then 2 abyss socket gloves/boots

i have 6.5k health which is pretty good for a bow build in my experience. I'll die if something pops me with a 1 hit but it seems to be rare-ish
DotsandDashes 님이 2018. 12. 21. 오전 7:46:13에 마지막으로 편집
"
https://pastebin.com/KdbxfCMF

hi , redid my gear , msged u in game , hoping for help for more dps

At this point you just need to work on corruptions such as +1 Frenzy Tombfist, WED on Yoke, level 21 Wrath etc. Also it seems like you took 2 points for your bandit? If so you should change this to Alira, the crit multi will help your DPS.

Apart from that the biggest stat you are missing is Attack Speed, try to pick some up in your gear/jewels.
"
DotsandDashes 님이 작성:
level 82 and this is where i am gear wise..

I am lvl85 and have 1 exalt and like 50 chaos. How do you (and many here) get so much currency to buy all that stuff? What am I doing wrong lol?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
If you were to use Loreweave, what skill gems would you use for another 6L?
I still see nobody using war banner, you all should get on that.

I should get around to replacing CoH ass mark at this point, but nothing else I really want to use atm
Erionn 님이 2018. 12. 21. 오후 6:27:47에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보