[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
imbadsorry 님이 작성:
"
Erionn 님이 작성:
"
imbadsorry 님이 작성:
I know there are are rings with the corruption out for sale. I'm more wondering if anyone knows the actually chances/odds for the corruption.

poedb shows 0.51%

ooooooooofffff

i didn't even bother with wrath and just used a hatred pen watchers eye early on which are like 40-50c in sc and only slightly worse than wrath + crit watcher's eye, until I eventually got a double hatred which wrath can't even come close to
aaa well i just finally got one after about 50 tries. Wasnt too bad and pretty much broke a little better than even after buying them all. Other corruptions sell for 1-2ex.
"
Erionn 님이 작성:
"
Alkerayn 님이 작성:
So what would you say is the next upgrade I should aim for?

Have about 6 ex in currency atm.

https://pastebin.com/A6YPeXii

6l your bow, 2s tombfist, unnatural instinct, quality your flasks, pod helm enchant

6l done, so is quality on flasks.

Should I focus on Tombfist or Neck next? Unnatural is a bit out of my pricerange atm.

Could also focus on the lab enchant.
How are you reaching 5mil shaper dps, when your PoB only has you at 1.3mil dps. I'm confused.
Under scourge arrow select Thorns arrows I think it was and also you need to tick all the corresponding boxes eg: frenzy charges, enemy shocked ect .
So how do you figure the dps, is each of the 5 thorn arrows that explode from the pods that much damage, or is that the total from each pod?
"
cjbender 님이 작성:
So how do you figure the dps, is each of the 5 thorn arrows that explode from the pods that much damage, or is that the total from each pod?

There's quite literally a huge breakdown on calculating scourge arrow DPS in the guide
I'm trying to get 36 challenges done and it seems like they require a pure single target skill without any kind of cleave. I thought barrage would work fine but I dont think i can kill Uber Atziri with it. Any suggestions?
wow thx YT_HB

i check often for the ring with wrath and try vaal many ring but this night reading this thread i click on your link and boom 35c

so happy neeed socket
"
feelthepain 님이 작성:
I'm trying to get 36 challenges done and it seems like they require a pure single target skill without any kind of cleave. I thought barrage would work fine but I dont think i can kill Uber Atziri with it. Any suggestions?

You can do uber atziri just fine with scourge arrow
Erionn 님이 2018. 12. 22. 오전 2:08:24에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보