[3.8] Yet another Poet's Pen Volatile Dead boss tank - 8-10k/s life leech rate - 1M+ shaper DPS

Hi Márkusz,

I made something simillar (in standard) but I went Pathfinder with Indigon and MOM. Killed UBER-ELDER yesterday without bigger problems. Sure, it takes longer than before in 3.5. But still feels very safe.

But yes, using a lot of legacy and standard-gear - that isn't anything for league.
el_Nino_69 님이 2019. 3. 20. 오전 7:23:49에 마지막으로 편집
"
el_Nino_69 님이 작성:
Hi Márkusz,

I made something simillar (in standard) but I went Pathfinder with Indigon and MOM. Killed UBER-ELDER yesterday without bigger problems. Sure, it takes longer than before in 3.5. But still feels very safe.

But yes, using a lot of legacy and standard-gear - that isn't anything for league.

hah, i see you didn't dare to link that legacy vinktar :) I also have one, it's so strong it pretty much means the entire defense of a character, especially now that it works for ES too!

Your build is also very different approach as I explained in my guide, the fight takes less time but without legacy gear you have to dodge more manually
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz 님이 작성:
3.6 also introduced leech mechanic changes, but practically it doesn't affect this build.

Didn't it effectively cut the leech per second in half? POB says ~6k leech cap instead of 8-12k.

Ascendant - Slayer

No longer grants 20% increased Damage while Leeching. Now grants 30% increased area of Effect if you've Killed Recently (up from 20%). Now also grants 50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech.
Tripwyr 님이 2019. 3. 27. 오후 5:57:49에 마지막으로 편집
What are the issues with running Headhunter instead of the rare belt with flask mods ?
"
Tripwyr 님이 작성:
"
Márkusz 님이 작성:
3.6 also introduced leech mechanic changes, but practically it doesn't affect this build.

Didn't it effectively cut the leech per second in half? POB says ~6k leech cap instead of 8-12k.

Ascendant - Slayer

No longer grants 20% increased Damage while Leeching. Now grants 30% increased area of Effect if you've Killed Recently (up from 20%). Now also grants 50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech.

That stat reduces how much each instance can leech, which means you need twice as many hits to reach your cap, but this build produces enough hits to always be on cap.

The 6k cap you see in PoB doesn't include the Pantheon which gives 50% Life recovery rate

"
emanoel357 님이 작성:
What are the issues with running Headhunter instead of the rare belt with flask mods ?

There are 0 rare monsters in the Uber Elder boss fight.

If you want to map with it, when you pick up attack speed buffs you go above the cap and spells will proc less often reducing your DPS, and causing you to move slower if you use Bodyswap.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
can someone explain where the leech is actually coming from? the way i see it blood rage only leeches attack damage, and frenzy is the only attack, so are we getting all our leech capped just from frenzy?
nvm.
Trio_Sama 님이 2019. 4. 14. 오전 5:48:37에 마지막으로 편집
Thought people may be interested I Removed Anger gem and made this amulet

I replaced the anger gem with Purity of elements

With that my reses are now 203/203/203 these may be different from you

With that i also gain more damage reduction on my watcher's eye

physical damage from hits taken as fire damage while affected by purity of elements
and fire damage leeched as life while affected by anger

so its an all around upgrade if you can craft the amulet

here is my gear if anyone is interested

p.s
you may need frenzy on the kaoms to reach attack's per second cap on this specific setup apart from my watcher's eye everything else are double attack speed/life/res as needed jewels accept one is a triple attack speed one. My account is not private if anyone wants to see them
primus1213 님이 2019. 4. 16. 오후 5:21:38에 마지막으로 편집
Hello! I have trouble count my attack speed, character tab show 3.7 per sec but it not consider gloves boost etc.

By the way, i killed UE about 30-40 times using this build in previous leagues. Thanks!
alexandro_108 님이 2019. 5. 23. 오후 3:19:09에 마지막으로 편집
Where u put Might of the meeks in .? :D

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보