[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Ye, the Prism dropped a lot the last 2 days, I was looking to get the armor and the bow at the same time!
I think with the couple of low-tier jewels I got it ran me about 200-250 chaos, most of it for the 5L chest. Build works like a charm now!
Hey.
Thx for this Build at first.

I wanna know if those Might of the Meek Jwls work well without the very very very ...very expensive Instinct Jwl?

Must they be seen as a synergie or not?

Thanks for an Answer :)
"
RDS1964 님이 작성:
Hey.
Thx for this Build at first.

I wanna know if those Might of the Meek Jwls work well without the very very very ...very expensive Instinct Jwl?

Must they be seen as a synergie or not?

Thanks for an Answer :)

They work very well without the Unnatural Instinct jewel. You're still getting more life and more resists which is big. With UI though you also get the crit multi, attack and movement speed, etc.
Thank u for answering.
The best slots for those 2 Jwls are those shown in the Tree ?
I guess there are slots, that should have priority?

Are the 2 Meeks an upgrade/improvement to any Abyss jwl?
like:
- Life
- add phys Dmg to Bows
- any other funny Stuff
RDS1964 님이 2019. 4. 15. 오후 12:45:26에 마지막으로 편집
"
RDS1964 님이 작성:
Thank u for answering.
The best slots for those 2 Jwls are those shown in the Tree ?
I guess there are slots, that should have priority?

Are the 2 Meeks an upgrade/improvement to any Abyss jwl?
like:
- Life
- add phys Dmg to Bows
- any other funny Stuff

That's a good question. Best way to find out would be to import that into PoB, change the Meeks for some Abyss jewels and see where the numbers end up. It might be close, I haven't tested it.
PoB is not my best friend yet. I am still learning how to use it :(

Update:
ok, i made a RL Test.
Depending on wich position u place the Meeks and how many passives u reach, Meeks are the better options if u compare to a regular Abyss Jwl.

I see more Life and RES than with Abyss Jwls.

RDS1964 님이 2019. 4. 16. 오전 10:59:05에 마지막으로 편집
i'll try this build and have a few advices for uelder fight:
since damage flasks is't you can rely on this fight take blood of karui against dot and hentai whips
drop golems and grab roots. tbh movement speed are not the thing you need if you can phase fight fast enough but not being slowed by elder's breath is HUUUGE
arakali perfectly synergies with blood rage(heard somewhere that even update of BR counts as arakali recovery trigger it may not)
all of these are QoL improvements that just don't let you die
(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
"
since damage flasks is't you can rely on this fight take blood of karui against dot and hentai whips
drop golems and grab roots. tbh movement speed are not the thing you need if you can phase fight fast enough but not being slowed by elder's breath is HUUUGE
arakali perfectly synergies with blood rage(heard somewhere that even update of BR counts as arakali recovery trigger it may not)
(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧

The way Blood Rage interacts with the pantheon is tricky. After testing it out, there is the 5% reduced damage taken over time from the Arakaali node, but that is the only benefit you would really notice using this node. On the otherhand you could use Lunaris, which will scale the damage reduction from 1% - 8% depending on how many enemies are nearby and this is important because according to the wiki, "Damage dealt by Blood Rage is lowered by physical damage reduction. Note that armour only reduces physical damage from hits, and thus does not affect the damage taken from Blood Rage". In addition, the other mods provided by the node synergize much better with OP's gear selection since we have basically no ES/Armour.
"
HyppyDyppy 님이 작성:
"
(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧

The way Blood Rage interacts with the pantheon is tricky. After testing it out, there is the 5% reduced damage taken over time from the Arakaali node, but that is the only benefit you would really notice using this node. On the otherhand you could use Lunaris, which will scale the damage reduction from 1% - 8% depending on how many enemies are nearby and this is important because according to the wiki, "Damage dealt by Blood Rage is lowered by physical damage reduction. Note that armour only reduces physical damage from hits, and thus does not affect the damage taken from Blood Rage". In addition, the other mods provided by the node synergize much better with OP's gear selection since we have basically no ES/Armour.

Arakali pantheon gets choosen for the 50% faster recovery. Bloodrage is a dot - which gets interrupted each time Immortal Call proccs.

Recovery is the catch-all for all types of, well, recovery. Thats flasks, leech, recharge, regeneration etc.

Knowing that can you rephrase your argument?
could i use otrnado shot with this and what would be links ?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보