[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

How viable is Rain of Arrows against the End Game Bosses?
"
magicdownunder 님이 작성:
How viable is Rain of Arrows against the End Game Bosses?

Please check the Video section.
"
honor4few 님이 작성:
could i use otrnado shot with this and what would be links ?

Can you?

As is outlined in the OP you can run all phys based attack skills.
Hello, this build looks great and I'm going to try it. The only problem I have is that I cant pull up your passive skill tree. The poe link is old and doesnt pull up in my phone and I cant use PoB on my phone either. Is there any way you can link a working one please?
"
LolNuked91 님이 작성:
Hello, this build looks great and I'm going to try it. The only problem I have is that I cant pull up your passive skill tree. The poe link is old and doesnt pull up in my phone and I cant use PoB on my phone either. Is there any way you can link a working one please?

I can open it without problems.

Likely a problem on your end.
It let's you do it on your phone? When I click it on mine it says it's an old version of the skill tree and only shows a small picture of the very start of the tree and wont let me move it.
"
LolNuked91 님이 작성:
It let's you do it on your phone? When I click it on mine it says it's an old version of the skill tree and only shows a small picture of the very start of the tree and wont let me move it.

No idea about phone; don't use it for pob.
I can't reach 7K health tbh, I'm hovering mid 6500 lvl 96 (mid decent gear).
DPS wise is fine, but I don't have the 40 ex jewel, I'm assuming thats why I have to choose between herald of agony and herald of ice/thunder?

Just respecced, and will finish merc lab soon - hoping that will help.

Which herald do I go for, and how much will merc lab help? Taking the witch nodes, kinda had to take the duelist nodes as I had 70+ points to spend :p

Still feeling squishy tho. I don't have life on all my gems. Any inputs? Char is Silsbored
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR 님이 작성:
DPS wise is fine, but I don't have the 40 ex jewel, I'm assuming thats why I have to choose between herald of agony and herald of ice/thunder?

Which herald do I go for, and how much will merc lab help? Taking the witch nodes, kinda had to take the duelist nodes as I had 70+ points to spend :p

Still feeling squishy tho. I don't have life on all my gems. Any inputs? Char is Silsbored

Dunno what you mean by 40 ex jewel.
You are not supposed to use herald of agony.
Bad jewels.
You didnt picked all jewel slots.
Terrible flask setup.
DPS skill is supposed to be socketed in chest.
Change belt for extra jewel socket.
Use murderous eye in tombfist for intimidate.
If you want more HP, scrap ranger branch and put points into Thick skin cluster and Golems blood cluster (with extra jewel slot).
"
DwaneDibbley 님이 작성:
"
MindR 님이 작성:

Dunno what you mean by 40 ex jewel.
You are not supposed to use herald of agony.
Bad jewels.
You didnt picked all jewel slots.
Terrible flask setup.
DPS skill is supposed to be socketed in chest.
Change belt for extra jewel socket.
Use murderous eye in tombfist for intimidate.
If you want more HP, scrap ranger branch and put points into Thick skin cluster and Golems blood cluster (with extra jewel slot).

I mean unnatural instinct, it's pretty expensive.
I meant Herald of Purity - if I can only go for 3, which 3 do I go for?
I can respec and get more jewel slots, but will then need more jewels. DPSwise they are fine, guess I'll skip dps for more life.
Flasks havent been a prio atm, but yes will get to that :p
I'll get dps in chest asap, got some chromes now.
I'll be looking for a good belt with jewel :)
Didnt think about the jewel thing, will get right on it.
I'll use some regrets after getting more jewels and see how much HP I can find.

Thank you! I haven't played in a long time, so takes a while to get on track :D
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보