[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
iSh3k 님이 작성:
Sorry if this was posted before but what are the recommended 90-100 passives? I would like to switch to more jewel sockets for life when I get some currency. Fun build by the way I'm having a blast this league!

The PoB in the OP has a level 100 talent tree! :) Feel free to check it out.
Hi here,
My POB https://pastebin.com/cqkq1wHS if anyone have advise/tips
rinkzi 님이 2019. 6. 17. 오전 8:28:48에 마지막으로 편집
Hi@all,

I levelled this build as my second league character and im kinda confused. Everyone says this build is still bonkers/lvls fast and whatnotever. this isnt my experience so far.Leveling was really really bad compared to other builds ive played. When i reached lvl 71 and could equip shroud it got better with the Penetration, and simple mapping is fine now. Mobs explode all over the screen and its not too squishy.

My real Problem is the boss Damage. It`s so low it isnt fun. i even learnt some new boss mechanics i have never seen before because i never needed this long to kill the bosses. (for example the Lightning laser from factory boss, never saw that before).

I dont know where the Problem is. Maybe Point blank? is it really necessary since i must kite them? Please someone look at my scion "RunninAndGunnin" and give some advice.
"
Rikimarius 님이 작성:
Hi@all,

I levelled this build as my second league character and im kinda confused. Everyone says this build is still bonkers/lvls fast and whatnotever. this isnt my experience so far.Leveling was really really bad compared to other builds ive played. When i reached lvl 71 and could equip shroud it got better with the Penetration, and simple mapping is fine now. Mobs explode all over the screen and its not too squishy.

My real Problem is the boss Damage. It`s so low it isnt fun. i even learnt some new boss mechanics i have never seen before because i never needed this long to kill the bosses. (for example the Lightning laser from factory boss, never saw that before).

I dont know where the Problem is. Maybe Point blank? is it really necessary since i must kite them? Please someone look at my scion "RunninAndGunnin" and give some advice.

Hi, I do not have a lot of time right now - but on first glance:

You miss a Murderous Eye Jewel in your Tombfists. Thats 10% More damage you are missing.

6 of your Abyss jewels have no Phys Damage rolls on them. (some no damage roll at all) Getting those rolls on your jewels is not optional. Getting a flat Elemental Damage roll is not an alternative to a phys roll. If one happens to be on there in addition to a phys roll - sure, take it. :)

You have no Diamond Flask in your setup and you did not take any of the Crit Multiplier nodes on the tree yet - thay are big for damage scaling.

There might be more stuff I did not see yet. I think you lack the ElderAmulet modifier as well?

Anyhoo - Maybe someone else from the thread and currently playing this league can give you more insight. :)
"
Cyrix1337 님이 작성:
"
Rikimarius 님이 작성:
Hi@all,

Hi, I do not have a lot of time right now - but on first glance:

You miss a Murderous Eye Jewel in your Tombfists. Thats 10% More damage you are missing.

6 of your Abyss jewels have no Phys Damage rolls on them. (some no damage roll at all) Getting those rolls on your jewels is not optional. Getting a flat Elemental Damage roll is not an alternative to a phys roll. If one happens to be on there in addition to a phys roll - sure, take it. :)

You have no Diamond Flask in your setup and you did not take any of the Crit Multiplier nodes on the tree yet - thay are big for damage scaling.

There might be more stuff I did not see yet. I think you lack the ElderAmulet modifier as well?

Anyhoo - Maybe someone else from the thread and currently playing this league can give you more insight. :)

Ty, this helped
"
what would the tree look like if I got a Pure Talent jewel with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you?

The same. :) The talent tree does not really change much.

What you *can* do is path to the assassin start via the attackspeed nodes close to it. That will give you quite a bunch of crit. If that is worth it for you and where you best take those points from depends on your character and your gear.

Best use PoB to figure that out for yourself. :)
Cyrix1337 님이 2019. 6. 17. 오후 3:18:20에 마지막으로 편집
Unsure about the leveling part of this. Do I level around the scion trees first or down below? Newer to scion class and am struggling on how to start.
Nevermind just blind
Hey OP, are the gem links still:
Elemental Damage with Attacks + Mirage Archer + Infused Channelling + Damage on Full Life + Scourge Arrow

For 3.7? or is there another one?
"
Cyrix1337 님이 작성:
"
iSh3k 님이 작성:
Sorry if this was posted before but what are the recommended 90-100 passives? I would like to switch to more jewel sockets for life when I get some currency. Fun build by the way I'm having a blast this league!

The PoB in the OP has a level 100 talent tree! :) Feel free to check it out.

I meant specifically which 10 talents you would recommend taking from levels 90-100. Basically I was wondering which 10 passives you think are the least important as I doubt I will make it to level 100. No worries though I'll mess around with it myself.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보