[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
PopAsMurf 님이 작성:
I know everyone asks how to get more dps but I'm looking for some help. I am trying to push past the 1mil mark for running emblems. I suspect it's my gems but any help would be greatly appreciated. My character should be public.

Just my two cents:

1- Find/Get/Divine your weapon to higher physical dmg/higher attack speed (this is key due to weapon speed being the base stats). check poe wiki/google for range of stats of unique weapon. 14% attack speed is max. 16-24 phy atk is max range I believe, bless of the implicit to 24% elemental dmg.

2- 20 quality all your gems, cheaper to buy a x lvl / 20 quality gems and level it than buying GCP. vaal/ or buy a 21/20 or 20/23 for each of them for even better dps

3- helm enchant extra pod or cheaper version 40% increased SA damage

4- divine necklace to 13% non-chaos damage bla2.. and multimod-it to have 1 more additional mods (get a base STR amulet if possible so you can have less str craft/mods in other gears so as to be able to get more offensive mods elsewhere)

5- get a 14/15% penetration wise oak.

6- get a 20%phy/15%ele atziri flask

7- 3 more lvls into claw nodes will help a tons, also for me in PoB 4 points into From the Shadow, more attack speed = good for mirage archer & phase on kill = ) (claw node near your melee to bow modifier gem) does better than 4 points in primeval force (bottom right nodes)

8- I was able to get more resists, so I dropped weathered resists saving 4 points. I also went for a slightly different path bottom area for more points efficiency.

My personal https://pastebin.com/1FPp26Wd if you want to see, Also always trying to min-max..

https://imgur.com/a/okyiaSj for fast tree viewing (only lvl 93 now)

Hope this Helps!
Neyeah 님이 2019. 7. 2. 오후 10:48:25에 마지막으로 편집
Great response and breakdown Thank you for the help
"
Cyrix1337 님이 작성:
"
Neyeah 님이 작성:
Adding to what Meatjacket are saying, yes that Life keeps ticking up n down, while this happens the tooltip dps also goes up and down as if dmg on full life is on/off/on/off.

Considering to go Inc Critical Strike for Mapping instead of Dmg on full life then Elemencal Focus for Bosses.

While some other times it stays stable full or few digits off full without moving while having Bloodrage up (with tooltip dps reflecting dmg on full life on)

Another thing I am wondering how would Faster Attack be vs Damage on Full Life? OP/Cyrix, have you guys considered FA vs Dmg on Full Life ?

Also, Do you guys single-double charge and release fast for mapping, and only full charge when possible for bosses?

I think I mentioned this in the OP - anyhow, yes this is a normal phenomenon with Bloodrage. It still counts as being on full life. You can check your tooltip if you are unsure.

If this still makes you nervous go with infused channeling and crit or ele focus. Up to you if you like ailments or not. :)

I was from your guide exactly and then changed after seeing an interesting post on soul tether belt. I think our Health/ES overleech is slightly different/screwed up compared to OP/your original guide. It might be due to the belt leeching into ES when HP is full, but also due to Doryani's version of timeless jewel making 50% of non-chaos damage bypassing ES.

Therefore BloodRage is draining 1/2 on HP, 1/2 on ES at the same time. The leech will leech HP full, then Leech ES. And it keeps going back and forth instead of overleeching purely on HP which I think causes the on/off effect of Damage on Full life for our case and the thread above mine previously I think.

After following your advice, i also see my tooltip goes on/off Up/down in dps at full leeching due to the above factor possibly.

I think I will go for inc crit dmg for mapping, ele focus for bosses. Thank you so much for your advice.

Will probably go back to Elem+Slayer with usual setup if I decide to go HH belt this league.. so expensive! haha
Neyeah 님이 2019. 7. 3. 오후 4:17:25에 마지막으로 편집
Can you post a level 90 tree? I'd like to know what to go for towards the end since I doubt I'll get much higher than that.

Is there anything in my build item-wise that I need to change asap? I know my amulet and ring are bad but those were the only ones I could reasonably afford. Should I go for 2 socket tombfist before upgrading them?
TheWooSensation 님이 2019. 7. 3. 오후 3:07:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
TheWooSensation 님이 작성:
Can you post a level 90 tree? I'd like to know what to go for towards the end since I doubt I'll get much higher than that.

Is there anything in my build item-wise that I need to change asap? I know my amulet and ring are bad but those were the only ones I could reasonably afford. Should I go for 2 socket tombfist before upgrading them?

which build are you ? OP's original elem+slayer

or some of the elem+path people are doing here with soul tether belt + timeless jewel doryani's combination? read the above post use my pastebin if it helps.
I'm the latter version of the build btw
"
Neyeah 님이 작성:
"
TheWooSensation 님이 작성:

or some of the elem+path people are doing here with soul tether belt + timeless jewel doryani's combination? read the above post use my pastebin if it helps.

I'm using OP's build. I know that the OP isn't really running the build and/or active this league. Would you say your build is far superior? I'm only lvl 80 but it'd still cost quite a lot to respec to what you're running especially when I don't have 2 socket tombfist yet.
"
TheWooSensation 님이 작성:
"
Neyeah 님이 작성:
"
TheWooSensation 님이 작성:

I'm using OP's build. I know that the OP isn't really running the build and/or active this league. Would you say your build is far superior? I'm only lvl 80 but it'd still cost quite a lot to respec to what you're running especially when I don't have 2 socket tombfist yet.

Not about superior I think. With OP's setup I'm doing more DPS.

With the latter I'm doing slightly less while having effectively 50% of my 1550+ES as spare HP. Safer I think.

This is my previous build like 5 days ago before I switched to Soul Tether's with some items yet to be updated, https://pastebin.com/ZvuBArzd from 90-95+ basically left all the HP nodes to take.

Its up to you to sacrifice DPS take HP first, or sacrifice HP take DPS first. and your target of level of playing. But the baseline somewhat should similar to my PoB pastebin I just gave you. GL hope it helps

Hi

As i havent played bow class in a long time im wondering about that channeling part of the skill. Usually in endgame maps and bosses staying in 1 spot gets you killed. So how do u survive while channeling/charging the skill?
my observations: My Minions distract the boss..channeling is about 2-3sec..dont channel too often :)
"
Zeros 님이 작성:
Hi

As i havent played bow class in a long time im wondering about that channeling part of the skill. Usually in endgame maps and bosses staying in 1 spot gets you killed. So how do u survive while channeling/charging the skill?

what i'm doing now is normal click instant release spam for mapping.. good enough to 1-2 shot clear even t16 maps..

while boss fights.. dodge shit and channel as long as I can or 5 stack(which is pretty fast still tbh) move/dodge then channel again.. move/dodge channel again..mix and match with single click release spam when needing to dodge somethings. Cleared uber elder much easier compared to my old KB/Barrage build.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보