[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
roflSloth 님이 작성:
Hey all, I got a 'blank slate' amulet with Int (need it to get 155 for Herald of Thunder) and perfect non-Chaos converted to Chaos:

I'm planning on multimodding this, giving me 2 prefixes and 1 suffix to add.

Assuming I'm res-capped from belt/quiver/ring, what are my best crafting options? I'm thinking life & elemental damage prefixes, what about suffix? Is global crit chance any good?

Is there any way to calculate best affixes myself in PoB? Kinda new to all this.

Thanks!

I crafted an amulet with the stats you mentioned. Go to Items in PoB, pick "Create Custom" and paste the code below.

스포일러
roflSloth's Amulet of Testing
Onyx Amulet
Elder Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}NonChaosAddedAsChaosUber1
Prefix: None
Prefix: None
Suffix: {range:0.433}Intelligence7
Suffix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 0
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 1
{range:1}+(10-16) to all Attributes
+40 to Intelligence
Gain 13% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(41-55) to maximum Life
{crafted}{range:0.5}(15-23)% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
{crafted}{range:0.5}(22-27)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
"
Cyrix1337 님이 작성:
"
meatjacket 님이 작성:
Been playing with this build this league and it seems to work really good. I still die to T15/T16 legion encounters, but who doesn't? I think my gear/tree are looking alright, are there any next steps I should take to improve besides upgrading a few of my abyss jewels?

https://pastebin.com/PWzZReAg
IGN: Dyute

You might want to pick up 'from the Shadows' if you can if you are going for the lionseye stuff.

A Hale Negator with 2 sockets would be a good upgrade as well.

Other then that - I think you got most things down. I do not like the soul tether since you loose so much life; but I feel like you are pretty well equiped for going this route overall. :)

You know that you get ~1500 energy shield with soul tether and legion jewel combo? and i am pretty sure the overleech is not as nerfed as the scion slayer one (it lasts longer) :>
craNk85 님이 2019. 8. 2. 오전 10:14:27에 마지막으로 편집
"
craNk85 님이 작성:
"
Cyrix1337 님이 작성:
"
meatjacket 님이 작성:
Been playing with this build this league and it seems to work really good. I still die to T15/T16 legion encounters, but who doesn't? I think my gear/tree are looking alright, are there any next steps I should take to improve besides upgrading a few of my abyss jewels?

https://pastebin.com/PWzZReAg
IGN: Dyute

You might want to pick up 'from the Shadows' if you can if you are going for the lionseye stuff.

A Hale Negator with 2 sockets would be a good upgrade as well.

Other then that - I think you got most things down. I do not like the soul tether since you loose so much life; but I feel like you are pretty well equiped for going this route overall. :)

You know that you get ~1500 energy shield with soul tether and legion jewel combo? and i am pretty sure the overleech is not as nerfed as the scion slayer one (it lasts longer) :>

the 1500 Energy Shield is practically 750hp. 50% bypass to health straight =) but still good.
Also I truly believe dmg on full life is not good for blood rage with Soul Tether Belt playstyle. your overleech on Life stops when its full, and it goes into leeching ES. While your bloodrage drains both life&ES your dmg on full life goes on/off/on/off/on, either drop bloodrage, or drop dmg on full life for inc crit strike or smthg if your doing soul tether.

On another note my latest tree & items at lvl 96 https://pastebin.com/CeMheU5M
I prefer this tree route as it allows me more points to pull off more hp/dps = ) Currently sitting at 6315hp.

At lvl 100, Either 6925 hp with 3 more life + thick skin nodes OR 6462 hp with Phase Acrobatics.

Neyeah 님이 2019. 8. 3. 오전 6:15:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
Neyeah 님이 작성:
"
craNk85 님이 작성:

the 1500 Energy Shield is practically 750hp. 50% bypass to health straight =) but still good.
Also I truly believe dmg on full life is not good for blood rage with Soul Tether Belt playstyle. your overleech on Life stops when its full, and it goes into leeching ES. While your bloodrage drains both life&ES your dmg on full life goes on/off/on/off/on, either drop bloodrage, or drop dmg on full life for inc crit strike or smthg if your doing soul tether.

On another note my latest tree & items at lvl 96 https://pastebin.com/CeMheU5M
I prefer this tree route as it allows me more points to pull off more hp/dps = ) Currently sitting at 6315hp.

At lvl 100, Either 6925 hp with 3 more life + thick skin nodes OR 6462 hp with Phase Acrobatics.

you are right, its only 750"hp".

I am currently on vacation, that's why i cannot double check, but i am pretty sure that bloodrage and dmg on full life are working with soul tether. you can also dump the slayer ascendancy by the way.

but on the min maxing side i agree with you, going the "normal" route and therefor having a slot for HH. But most people won't get there, me neither. Like most people i play casually, going for the uberelder kill and call it a league.

i had the feeling that my survivabilty was a lot higher when i switched to soul tether and on a side note, i even gained damage. though i lost point blank.. point blank is great when you go into close combat, but why would you except for a few encounter.

on a sidenote: getting that +1 to arrows felt like an extreme damage increase, especially in indoor areas. sure it is mostly only qol, but i really really would'nt want to miss out on it.

a big thank you!
this was my first bow character in around 5 years and i want to say thank you to the build creator, i had a lot of fun going this route with scourge arrow. i will probably play another scourge arrow next league, not sure which one though.
It's not "only 750".

That's not how it works.

If you get extra 1.5k ES and 50% bypasses ES, as long you have more than 1.5k life it works exactly as extra 1.5k ehp.

Should also note that the extra ES from jewel and belt can be scaled easily with Shaper's Touch. Reaching something like 8k life + 3k ES is trivial.
"
Zedarzy 님이 작성:
It's not "only 750".

That's not how it works.

If you get extra 1.5k ES and 50% bypasses ES, as long you have more than 1.5k life it works exactly as extra 1.5k ehp.

Should also note that the extra ES from jewel and belt can be scaled easily with Shaper's Touch. Reaching something like 8k life + 3k ES is trivial.

Ah true lol forgot to see it that way, kept thinking 50% bypass so only 50% of ES is effective.

anyway went with Headhunter style = ) 6677hp at lvl 99

https://pastebin.com/y6jimy8m for whoever's interested

dropped channeling nodes too, went all the way in for phase acrobatics..since don't feel short on dmg
Late to the party on this but in the PoB link there is a gap in the skill tree....how does it link?
"
Jaketugo 님이 작성:
Late to the party on this but in the PoB link there is a gap in the skill tree....how does it link?

That's how the scion ascendancy works. You have the option of taking a node to use the starting point of another character type - in this case it's duelist.
Made a new BuildGuide, feel free to check it out! :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624016
Let's say I want to be a hipster and use a different bow skill.. say Blast Rain? Or Lightning Arrow?

How do these conversion skills work with Doomfletch?

I mean since I'm already focusing on stacking physical damage and getting elemental buffs.

Also would Avatar of Fire (with say Blast Rain) work into further converting to Fire or am I just better at that point of not using Doomfletch?
Araceli26 님이 2019. 9. 1. 오후 11:00:40에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보