[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

@teika - What boots are you using?

Are there any end game upgrades that we can swap Koam's roots out for?

Anyone feel free to chime in - cheers!
"
@teika - What boots are you using?

Are there any end game upgrades that we can swap Koam's roots out for?

Anyone feel free to chime in - cheers!

Kaoms roots are good for the hp and all the benifits, you can get ressitance boots and then do some upgrades overall, take out some ressitance nodes from the tree. Mby go for Bubonic Trail. Peronaly i will run Kaoms untill i get belly of the beast and then time will tell :D
Do you use 2 Soul taker siege axes or just the one?

I have two cruel doubts, they are:

1. What armor to use? Carcass or Belly? I think the best is Belly, but Carcass would give more synergy.

2. What is the advantage of using Kaom Roots? I think a boot so outdated, has no resistance and no movespeed.

Thank you.
"
xMikey88x 님이 작성:
Do you use 2 Soul taker siege axes or just the one?

Only One, the other one a high pDPS Axe ...

@Syppher: Belly is better i think, it has armor instead of evasion and way more life ... but yes dmg is higher with carcass ...

Kaom mainly for the huge amount of life and you can't be chilled ...

-----------

BTW actual i still use Steelskin, as i am kinda squeechy ... not enough life/armor ... but okay i am still only lvl 75 ;)
Mydgard6 님이 2019. 6. 23. 오후 12:10:54에 마지막으로 편집
I'm trying to use my Prismatic Eclipse in this build (as per the POB), and I'm just wondering how?

As soon as I equip it in my off-hand, Ground Slam is not usable. Am I missing some crucial step?

I'm obviously missing something as I didn't see this question in the posts.
Been wondering that myself.

Every time I equip any axe, it disables ground slam, even tho it says right on the gem it works with axes.

Stealth change during the last patch maybe?

Edit: I think I figured this out, Seems the VAAL version will not work with axes, only maces and staves. The normal version works with all 3.
Arti78 님이 2019. 6. 23. 오후 4:50:16에 마지막으로 편집
"
Arti78 님이 작성:
Been wondering that myself.

Every time I equip any axe, it disables ground slam, even tho it says right on the gem it works with axes.

Stealth change during the last patch maybe?

Edit: I think I figured this out, Seems the VAAL version will not work with axes, only maces and staves. The normal version works with all 3.

This is not true, vaal GS works with axes, the only thing that's been patched is the nerf to statsticks, now you have to use 2 weapons of the same kind in order to be able to perform the attack. For example: 2 axes. We're not allowed to use an Eclipse on our off hand any longer.
"
This is not true, vaal GS works with axes, the only thing that's been patched is the nerf to statsticks, now you have to use 2 weapons of the same kind in order to be able to perform the attack. For example: 2 axes. We're not allowed to use an Eclipse on our off hand any longer.

Ah, I see.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Oh, guess I never tried that, every time I had an axe equipped I had my mace in the other hand.

Guess that clears that up.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보