[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

Hi there, might be interested in doing an aurabot build.

What would be the investment required to be really efficient ? I have approx 35-40ex right now.

How do I level such a build ? I have enough regrets to respec an entire tree but i'd prefer not if I have a decent alternative.

Thanks a lot !
"
Hi there, might be interested in doing an aurabot build.

What would be the investment required to be really efficient ? I have approx 35-40ex right now.

How do I level such a build ? I have enough regrets to respec an entire tree but i'd prefer not if I have a decent alternative.

Thanks a lot !

I leveled as brand using this tree poeurl.com/cvvE

Then i respected to Aura once i had my gear and levels it was league start so waited longer but, you can spec into Aura Bot as early as level 70 if you have someone to level with.

As for money here's a break down of costs:
스포일러

Helmet:
If you go Alpha's Howl: 1c
Hubris + Enchant : 100c ~ 1ex + whatever it costs to craft it
Alphas Howl + Enchant can up to 15ex

Chest: You don't Need a 6L especially until higher levels (more jewels)
about 20c for a 15% aura effect 6s

Skyforth: 100c

Shaper's Touch +2: 15c

Descent rings: 5c up to 2ex depending on what yourel ooking for
Amulet 5% RMR: I'd normally recommend crafting your own but alts are way to expensive so buying one is valid too

Shield: a good shield with good es is about 3-6ex a cheap one you can craft your self with low es is pretty cheap to do as well

Jewels: Might of the Meek is cheap but is expensive with corruption.
Conqueror's Efficiency + Potency are cheap too and i recommend trying to corrupt your own if they cost over 1ex

Any other Jewel can be any trash jewel for 5-15c as long as it has corruption, which can slowly be upgraded for ones with stats/ES

All in all you can start off with ~ 3ex invesmtent

and can really min max with about 20ex

Thanks a lot ! Will def try this and improve the gear gradually.
"
"
combinesd 님이 작성:
just got a jewel that ends up being 40% area of effect and 24% aura effect with the cost of 4 skill points any good?

Yea that's a very decent one, Ideally you would want to aim for at least 29% as that will net you over 120% AuraEffect (for +11 max purities)

But 24% for only 4 pts is pretty much a free Boost and Free +1 max all res

I found this which gives me 40% inc aoe area and 28% inc aura effect for 6 points.

I was wondering though, do we benefit from inc. aoe at all? Like from the amulet craft (inc aoe area and dmg) or the helmet craft (+1 to aoe gems and in aoe area). I tested Dying Sun, and that doesn't increase aura area. What about the shaper prefix on a shaper helm, (13–15)% increased Area of Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Increased Area of Effect.

Or what about the belt corruption inc aoe. I'm trying find ways to extend my characters aoe.

"
nomnaut 님이 작성:
"
"
combinesd 님이 작성:
just got a jewel that ends up being 40% area of effect and 24% aura effect with the cost of 4 skill points any good?

Yea that's a very decent one, Ideally you would want to aim for at least 29% as that will net you over 120% AuraEffect (for +11 max purities)

But 24% for only 4 pts is pretty much a free Boost and Free +1 max all res

I found this which gives me 40% inc aoe area and 28% inc aura effect for 6 points.

I was wondering though, do we benefit from inc. aoe at all? Like from the amulet craft (inc aoe area and dmg) or the helmet craft (+1 to aoe gems and in aoe area). I tested Dying Sun, and that doesn't increase aura area. What about the shaper prefix on a shaper helm, (13–15)% increased Area of Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Increased Area of Effect.

Or what about the belt corruption inc aoe. I'm trying find ways to extend my characters aoe.

that's a pretty good one nice!

AoE sadly has a lot of diminishing returns the more you add the less you get in return your Auras should already be full screen if not a bit more. It's very hard to get it passed that honestly.

Got this bad boy :

Well, got trolled on reddit because apparently "nobody goes there", but i'm sure that one is great, right ?

Edit : Also, I have a more practical question : How do you price your services as an aurabot ? I'm currently lvl 88 with a more than decent setup, and I don't know when I can really get into serious business with that build. I have 17 auras with empower 4 slotted inside Victario's influence, so it's pretty good right now.
TheBeardmage 님이 2019. 7. 6. 오후 6:34:22에 마지막으로 편집
"
Got this bad boy :

Well, got trolled on reddit because apparently "nobody goes there", but i'm sure that one is great, right ?

Edit : Also, I have a more practical question : How do you price your services as an aurabot ? I'm currently lvl 88 with a more than decent setup, and I don't know when I can really get into serious business with that build. I have 17 auras with empower 4 slotted inside Victario's influence, so it's pretty good right now.

I usually ask for perma allocation and split big loots like EX / Expensive drops 50:50 and help with investing in rolling maps

Edit: The Jewel is pretty good tho its a lil expensive on points
_Nuk 님이 2019. 7. 7. 오전 1:46:05에 마지막으로 편집
Thanks for the reply ! I've heard of people "renting" aurabots for specific services (Rotas/Breachstones/5Ways) for a fixed fee also. The share looked very interesting tbh, and helping with 5 way carries seems to be a great way to get some fast xp so i'll probably try that first !

In the meantime I got a better one, I can get 43% Inc effect with only 9 skill points to spend, which fits really well into the build. I could sacrifice 3 ES nodes to get 12% more inc effect, but I don't think it's going to be worth it.
removed
NInneo 님이 2019. 7. 7. 오전 8:58:36에 마지막으로 편집
why didn't you take leadership?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보