[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
vitto369 님이 작성:
"
Dmitriy_Israel 님이 작성:
Hi, what do you think about using Determination in your build?
With little shenanigans in the pob i have got myself to 13000 armour without sacrificing any damage (17000 with enlightens).

How much % phys reduction is that ? I am calculating around 50% phys reduction with Rumi.

Is there any other benefits ? because if you manage to squeeze in endurance charge on block on a jewel you will have those extra % phys reduction with endurance charge

What jewel gives endurance charges on block?
FengTal 님이 2022. 2. 18. 오후 4:32:31에 마지막으로 편집
Maven and The Feared downed today, all that's left is Uber Elder. Really nice build overall, though at times I'm missing my Toxic Rain days
Is this build able to do Simulacrum wave 30?
"
PunkSviin 님이 작성:
Is this build able to do Simulacrum wave 30?

Several people in my chat was doing wave 30 last league on the build and we definitely haven't gotten weaker since. :)

But it requires big investment doing wave 30 sim, as you probably know if you're typically building characters to farm wave 30.

------------

"
oestergreen 님이 2022. 2. 19. 오후 3:17:10에 마지막으로 편집
"
DrDako 님이 작성:
hey

really enjoying this guide so far

i have one question! you dont level arrogacnce and defiance banner because u dont want a higher str req then 85 but u use increased duration which is leveld to 20 and has a 100+ str req and also the immortal call on level 5 has a 90+ str req

am i missing something here ?

any news on this :)
"
DrDako 님이 작성:
"
DrDako 님이 작성:
hey

i have one question! you dont level arrogacnce and defiance banner because u dont want a higher str req then 85 but u use increased duration which is leveld to 20 and has a 100+ str req and also the immortal call on level 5 has a 90+ str req

It's just the gems in the section that needs updated mate, if u're following the POB they have the correct levels and so yes you should stick to max 85, unless you specifically are okay with higher STR because you have it.
Man your build is awesome...

I don't really know how much strong it is, but how you explain how to make this build, all the pages with explanation, and also the link to oestergreen... well...

MASTERWORK!

Best build explanation of the entire site! great work!
"
oestergreen 님이 작성:
"
DrDako 님이 작성:
"
DrDako 님이 작성:
hey

It's just the gems in the section that needs updated mate, if u're following the POB they have the correct levels and so yes you should stick to max 85, unless you specifically are okay with higher STR because you have it.

okay thankS! i'll just follow the pob then :)

another question to the experienced crafter out there:

i got my hands on this shield and my question would be what is the best way to proceed crafting or is it even worth it? maybe trying to get the energy shield on block suffix..

if i craft prefix cannot be changed i can annull the low int roll and proceed from there right ?

"
DrDako 님이 작성:

okay thankS! i'll just follow the pob then :)

another question to the experienced crafter out there:

i got my hands on this shield and my question would be what is the best way to proceed crafting or is it even worth it? maybe trying to get the energy shield on block suffix..

if i craft prefix cannot be changed i can annull the low int roll and proceed from there right ?

Check the new craft video I posted today:)

But I wouldn't annul, if you'll anyway reroll only the suffixes it wouldn't make a difference as the int roll is also a suffix.

But I'd say it's not worth the rerolls, it's 2ex per reroll if u lock prefixes or 1ex per reroll if you use harvest/TFT and it's not very likely you hit the block mod in the first several tries, so you can buy a shield pretty easily for that price or you can invest those ex into hundreds of dense fossils and get a good result imo :)

oestergreen 님이 2022. 2. 19. 오후 3:19:17에 마지막으로 편집
dbl*

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보