[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

did some research of my own for ball lighting enchant.

it does NOTHING for single target, as a mob can only be hit every 150ms from a ball (shared between all balls).

it may help with map clear.

I managed to do a 100% delirium t16 corrupted map. it was the most painful thing I've ever done in this game and took about 30 minutes of going snails pace.

The build is squishy. I've got 6.3k hp and 2k ES and i'm getting one shot constantly. That said, I don't think there's many builds for the price of this one that are doing any better in delirium. it's just a badly tuned league.
"
Nashiq 님이 작성:

The build is squishy. I've got 6.3k hp and 2k ES and i'm getting one shot constantly. That said, I don't think there's many builds for the price of this one that are doing any better in delirium. it's just a badly tuned league.

Either go dodge (Acro + Phase Acro) or push for more life. I have 7.8k life + 2.2k ES and it's fairly safe except in really bad situations or juicy/high damage maps.
https://pastebin.com/n0UMH6qf Here is my pastebin can u guys take a look and tell if anything is wrong with my tree?
is awakened lightning damage really good enough to replace trap and mine damage support? i feel like i'm doing less damage now with awakened elemental focus and awakened lighting damage
"
kirboolin 님이 작성:
is awakened lightning damage really good enough to replace trap and mine damage support? i feel like i'm doing less damage now with awakened elemental focus and awakened lighting damage

it is good, but only on lvl 5 because lvl 5 give you +1 to lvl gem
"
lordpikon 님이 작성:
"
kirboolin 님이 작성:

it is good, but only on lvl 5 because lvl 5 give you +1 to lvl gem

Let's see if I even level mine to lvl 5... it's so much experience that's needed...
How to trigger concentratd ground from zealotry? without super expensive flask
"
Nashiq 님이 작성:
did some research of my own for ball lighting enchant.

it does NOTHING for single target, as a mob can only be hit every 150ms from a ball (shared between all balls).

it may help with map clear.

I managed to do a 100% delirium t16 corrupted map. it was the most painful thing I've ever done in this game and took about 30 minutes of going snails pace.

From my understanding an enemy can be hit every 150ms from a single ball, if you throw 2 balls they both hit every 150ms, otherwise it would be completely useless enchant mate, either aoe on single target.
"
offimpulse 님이 작성:
How to trigger concentratd ground from zealotry? without super expensive flask

Zealotry has 10% chance to create consecrated ground on hitting a rare or uq enemy, so ya
can anyone explain what the Doryiani Timeless jewel does? my understanding is that it just gives you some ES but.. Does it always give you the mod you want or is it a gamble and you just have to resell it or divine? Thx

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보