[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
TheRealPuppiriOne 님이 작성:
Hi,I'm tryng you build, what do you think about switching elemental focus with lighnint resistance suport?so that you can shock?

We dont need shock on on normal monsters, just need it on bosses but ball lightning could never shock bosses. There was a same question in the past and it has been answered
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Here's the PoB for my character's variation on this build: https://pastebin.com/F5zTaB3F

With absolutely everything up, avg hit is 113k and can tick the max 13 times per cast. That number goes to 135k with Inspiration instead of Charged Mines, but I think Charged Mines is just better for all content at this gear level.

I use LMP instead of Slower Proj for almost all mapping at this point, only swapping in Slower Proj for difficult bosses.

Picking up 2 jewels that give 8% mine throwing speed, combined with Charged Mines, gets me to 0.15s mine throwing time. This makes mapping buttery smooth, and bosses like Sirus that involve a lot of movement significantly easier.

I decided to skip cluster jewels. This was in part because they were insanely hard to roll / expensive to buy, but I expect I'll stay away from them even after the jewel socket patch goes in for them. Unless I go heiro, I don't actually gain EHP from any more mana, so the cluster jewels are mainly just providing damage and mana recovery rate. I don't really have an issue with sustain even without the cluster jewels, and the damage you can get from main tree nodes far exceed cluster jewels.

Gems are pretty close to what is in the guide, but I removed a couple of the ones I didn't really feel were necessary in order to free up a 3-link for bear trap. Cluster Traps makes it much easier to land, and culling strike is just nice to have without a weapon swap. Eventually I'll probably try to get culling strike on gloves and change that link to Advanced Traps.

For flasks, I found that a dousing flask was necessary for high level maps. I have an alternate quartz flask that gives shock immunity instead of curse immunity that I swap in for Sirus.

I didn't see any discussion of boot enchant in this guide, but I ran lab looking for either 10% elemental pen or 70% mana regen. I got the mana regen first and have stuck with that, which is nice for reduced regen maps and general QoL. The ele pen enchant is also a very strong option though, and would be ~8.5% DPS increase for me.

For those who don't want to go into PoB, here's my current gear:

These are pretty easy to make (although expensive) if anyone is looking for high-end weapons!

Is there anything I'm missing, that would be better :P?

Also looking for ideas on what to craft on the second one. Another trigger setup? Mine throwing speed?
"
Froziph 님이 작성:

These are pretty easy to make (although expensive) if anyone is looking for high-end weapons!

Also looking for ideas on what to craft on the second one. Another trigger setup? Mine throwing speed?

What's your process to make them?
"
Dolmur 님이 작성:
Here's the PoB for my character's variation on this build: https://pastebin.com/F5zTaB3F

With absolutely everything up, avg hit is 113k and can tick the max 13 times per cast. That number goes to 135k with Inspiration instead of Charged Mines, but I think Charged Mines is just better for all content at this gear level.

I use LMP instead of Slower Proj for almost all mapping at this point, only swapping in Slower Proj for difficult bosses.

Picking up 2 jewels that give 8% mine throwing speed, combined with Charged Mines, gets me to 0.15s mine throwing time. This makes mapping buttery smooth, and bosses like Sirus that involve a lot of movement significantly easier.

I decided to skip cluster jewels. This was in part because they were insanely hard to roll / expensive to buy, but I expect I'll stay away from them even after the jewel socket patch goes in for them. Unless I go heiro, I don't actually gain EHP from any more mana, so the cluster jewels are mainly just providing damage and mana recovery rate. I don't really have an issue with sustain even without the cluster jewels, and the damage you can get from main tree nodes far exceed cluster jewels.

Gems are pretty close to what is in the guide, but I removed a couple of the ones I didn't really feel were necessary in order to free up a 3-link for bear trap. Cluster Traps makes it much easier to land, and culling strike is just nice to have without a weapon swap. Eventually I'll probably try to get culling strike on gloves and change that link to Advanced Traps.

For flasks, I found that a dousing flask was necessary for high level maps. I have an alternate quartz flask that gives shock immunity instead of curse immunity that I swap in for Sirus.

I didn't see any discussion of boot enchant in this guide, but I ran lab looking for either 10% elemental pen or 70% mana regen. I got the mana regen first and have stuck with that, which is nice for reduced regen maps and general QoL. The ele pen enchant is also a very strong option though, and would be ~8.5% DPS increase for me.

Skipping cluster jewels is a bad idea. Pathing all the way down to destructive apparatus is a major waste of points even before it was nerfed. Acceptable flask cluster jewels are not that hard to make with brewed for potency and distilled perfection. I would run atleast 1 of these if not 2 and a spiked concoction. Spiked concoction and distilled perfection are really powerful for our build and easy to craft with t1 seeds. The only expensive jewels for our build is the large cluster jewel with 2 sockets and liquid inspiration jewels which are easily subbed in with more common flask nodes like brewed for potency.

With the crazy recovery these give you, dot damage is no longer an issue at all and you can drop your dousing and bleeding flasks for a veiled stun avoid quartz flask and an 80% crit chance diamond flask which scale with all your flask effectiveness and allow you to switch brine king pantheon to arakalli and get 100% stun avoid so your mines don't get interrupted.

As for boot enchants I'd say the best options are mana regen, pen, or spell dodge.
"
Ciatlov 님이 작성:
"
Dolmur 님이 작성:

Skipping cluster jewels is a bad idea. Pathing all the way down to destructive apparatus is a major waste of points even before it was nerfed. Acceptable flask cluster jewels are not that hard to make with brewed for potency and distilled perfection. I would run atleast 1 of these if not 2 and a spiked concoction. Spiked concoction and distilled perfection are really powerful for our build and easy to craft with t1 seeds. The only expensive jewels for our build is the large cluster jewel with 2 sockets and liquid inspiration jewels which are easily subbed in with more common flask nodes like brewed for potency.

With the crazy recovery these give you, dot damage is no longer an issue at all and you can drop your dousing and bleeding flasks for a veiled stun avoid quartz flask and an 80% crit chance diamond flask which scale with all your flask effectiveness and allow you to switch brine king pantheon to arakalli and get 100% stun avoid so your mines don't get interrupted.

As for boot enchants I'd say the best options are mana regen, pen, or spell dodge.

Brewed for Potency doesn't increase mana recovery from flasks in our character sheet under misc, is it working as intended? It doesn't work like how Liquid Inspiration works, you can clearly see it adds 30% to the tooltip and Brewed for Potency only increases Flask Charges gained.
"
Froziph 님이 작성:

Hey man, can you share how to make these? Thank you!
"
Ciatlov 님이 작성:

Thanks for the feedback.

I may swap out the destructive apparatus points for one medium cluster jewel once the jewel patch goes in, those points felt a lot more necessary before I started using charged mines and swapped in mine throwing speed jewels. But I can't agree with the other 18 points necessary for the large + 2 medium setup, the opportunity cost is just too high. A flask of the order is nice, providing ~4.4% DPS, but that's not enough to make up for 18 points that only avg 1.3% per point, vs tree nodes that provide on avg more than twice that amount.

I do understand that my sustain isn't as high as the guide version, but I don't find that to be an issue. For example I can still easily tank sirus die beams. I prefer my variation, but I do think of it as a variation due to personal preferences and not just a "better" version of the build. To each their own.
Best build I've ever played.

Thanks!
Dam leveling this build really tough at low levels. Terrible damage and squishy without all unique needed its 1 shot by monster even white mobs XD.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보