[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Hy Guys,

Im following the guid but my DPS is very low, it takes too long to kill red map bosses.
Can someone check and advise me please?
I have around 5ex to invest and not sure how to improve, I know it's low budget but my dps is so bad =/

My Equips:
스포일러
"
Marcio44 님이 작성:
Hy Guys,

Im following the guid but my DPS is very low, it takes too long to kill red map bosses.
I have around 5ex to invest and not sure how to improve, I know it's low budget but my dps is so bad =/

My Equips:
스포일러

"
humble322 님이 작성:
Hello guys. I'm new in that type of build. Can u please watch, what's wrong, because my survivability is kinda bad (lots of 1shots, but i press all flasks and arcane cloak). What can i upgrade?

Both of you guys shares the same issue, which is mana rolls are way too low. You guys need to take Battle Rouse and Anoint Adjacent Animosity.

You guys should be able to fix some minor mistakes on your passive tree, please refer to the PoB as I'd recently just updated some of the parts.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Marcio44 님이 작성:
Hy Guys,

My Equips:
스포일러

"
humble322 님이 작성:
Hello guys. I'm new in that type of build. Can u please watch, what's wrong, because my survivability is kinda bad (lots of 1shots, but i press all flasks and arcane cloak). What can i upgrade?

Both of you guys shares the same issue, which is mana rolls are way too low. You guys need to take Battle Rouse and Anoint Adjacent Animosity.

You guys should be able to fix some minor mistakes on your passive tree, please refer to the PoB as I'd recently just updated some of the parts.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hi I'm really enjoying the build and wanted to ask what I should do with 3ex to upgrade my build. Whats the most optimal way to upgrade my damage? I plan on swapping my annoint to the previously mentioned Adjacent Animosity. Asside from min-maxing jewels to have mine throwing speed, life/mana catalysts, 21/20 gems, etc. etc. Is there any big ticket upgrades worth going for? Should i try to buy a really good dagger for 3ex? Or buy a large cluster + medium cluster since i could fit 1 more with the amount of skill points i have. Heres my current progression. Thanks https://pastebin.com/bsvTjGjC

So far was able to do sirus 5, shaper, and guardians aren't a problem. Tried to do a cortex (zana) but dps was a bit too low. Also wanted to ask your thoughts on the anoint node that gives transfiguration off mana. At my current mana it would be 100% dmg and i wanted to ask if you thought that might be better than slowing the orbs with Animosity.
Would you mind doing a crafting guide for the weapons and maybe the jewels too?

I'm really struggling making currency this league, so if i could craft them myself it'd be great.
Hi all, I have a question about the Large Cluster Jewel.

Snowstorm? Do we have any form to make enemies chilled?

That is all, thanks for the build and guide! :D
can anyone tell me why are people using enduring cry and urgent orders?

I watched some vides on youtube of this build, ppl have them in sockets but seems like they never actually use it

"
grispwnz 님이 작성:

Skitterbots.
"
PadreBruxo 님이 작성:
"
grispwnz 님이 작성:

Skitterbots.

Duh! Thanks a lot!
this league is extremely difficult ((
no currency, CoD 148 mana does not link to 6-links, 5 connections - 6 times made

it’s worth putting a
distilled perfection + spiked concoction

or leaving the tree as is and waiting for crafting or buying
liquid inspiration + spiked concoction or
liquid inspiration + brewed for potency

in HO:
life - 3269
mana - 5090
BL - 4134

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형