[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Cormus 님이 작성:
Hello sir,

Can I have any confirmation that I can play this build in 3.12 ? No major change, still strong ?

Thanks

Still strong. Choose any other skill, just not BL, if you dont want to invest into skill tree with AOE + annoint (Adjacent Animosity, for example). BL should be good if you have alternate quality which gives supercharge (10% chance to fire projectiles with 50% more aoe and damage). But i think this will cost you tons of currency.

I personally running Arc for map clear and Blazing Salve for bosses.

스포일러
Nice, thanks a lot.

Is that enchant works or am i reroll it?
"
thethief92 님이 작성:

Is that enchant works or am i reroll it?

it works but not very significant
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
I have around 8ex atm. What would be the best order for upgrades?

6l Cloak first?

I have the amulet and the weapons. Everything else is crap...

"
memberx 님이 작성:

6l Cloak first?

Amulet first, then 6l cloak then indigon
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
hmm...time to try this :) ty
Look for good and fun build !
"
Remicaster1 님이 작성:
"
memberx 님이 작성:

6l Cloak first?

Amulet first, then 6l cloak then indigon

Forgot to link it, i have one.

Thank you.
I see people recommending Blazing Salvo but poe.ninja shows very few Indigon Ascendants using it. It's 69% Ball Lightning, 14% Arc, 2% Blazing Salvo
"
allanw 님이 작성:
I see people recommending Blazing Salvo but poe.ninja shows very few Indigon Ascendants using it. It's 69% Ball Lightning, 14% Arc, 2% Blazing Salvo

Ball lightning hits multiple times per projectile.
Blazing salvo typically hits once per projectile.

So the question is, can you keep your target in ball lightning's AOE such that it exceeds the damage provided by blazing salvo? I was not able to scale blazing salvo to achieve similar DPS to ball lightning so I am not using it.

It is nice that it can reach far and shoot faster but I have not seen damage to reflect it, which may suggest requiring to modify the tree to be more than just mine dmg.

I wish there was a slow-to-fast support like how there's a threshold jewel for one of those cold spells so that it can linger on a single target but also go fast for clearing. Oh well (:

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보