3.10 Impale Lacerate Warcry Champion - 40 Mill+ DPS - 2.5K Regen - Extremely Tanky

"
Rijaca 님이 작성:
Which mod/ring, we are using unique so can't craft them.

My fault, dat was jewel with mana leech.
+(1–2) Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

that one?
Just be careful keeping your cries up, one of them gives mana regen.
Also having « fuel the fight » on a cluster jewel helped in my setup.
What pantheons should I use?
I've tried using this build with the gear it says to use and the gems it asks for. Despite this, I can't even do tier 10 maps.
What do you do when you don't feel like doing anything but have worms and corpses? Summon Spiders! Arakaali .Co provides a summon one, get one free policy. Raise some Spiders today for the low cost of a mortal life!
How good is this with cyclone?
"
How good is this with cyclone?

I think that's a bad idea, alternate cyclone and enduring cry.
Beneroz 님이 2020. 4. 25. 오후 4:02:26에 마지막으로 편집
Switched to it yesterday and i love it. It is actually very tanky, i am running juiced T16´s with only 4,3k life @lvl 85. I am still missing some parts of the gear, some other pieces are meant to be switched out when i got the currency.

thx savage
Hey Savage. so i basically have everything that you have in this build. maybe just a bit more min-maxing. And I'm only at like 22mil from what I'm seeing on my own pob. Im probably doing something wrong. https://pastebin.com/xCWeTPkh
How it would be, if i'd drop precision, get impale watchers eye, move herald of purity somewhere else and add empower 4 to warcries. It would boost them to lvl 30 which would be huge regen and damage increase.
I think ima give it a try today.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보