[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
Velyna 님이 작성:
"
RitualMurder 님이 작성:
Playing this as my 2nd char this league

its ok so far

im feeling a bit squishy atm but thats expected till i get some more life
my biggest issue is that my single target feels like ass

i dunno what im doing wrong here

i know i need some more dex (1274 dex atm) but im at a reasonable point and it feels real real slow on bossing atm i annointed for 100% ailment immune for the time being

here is my gear

other than the obvious ( get more dex) anything else i can do ?

Helm enchant and curse ring would be huge. Watchers Eye also.

Crafted belt/amulet can also be made better than the uniques we start with in those slots. That's a project though.

thanks hat was cheap only 70c and belt was 1ex now im broke but dmg does feel a little better
trying to get better rolls on my timeless but no luck so far
up to 1356 dex now tooltip in game buffed with frenzy charges is 1.1m pob says 3.6m on first hit thats assuming curse and vaal warchief are up

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
RitualMurder 님이 2021. 8. 10. 오후 9:05:34에 마지막으로 편집
actually great build. i bought every endgame equipments. it cost total 10 ex. and this is awesome. i am level 93 and doing all t15-t16 maps. didnt die bosses yet. but i suggest, for mobility skill we can use withering step for mapping. dashing for bossing. because withering step you know give you crazy movement speed but also slowing enemy and gives you elusive buff. so i can dive in mobs with withering step and kill them in 1-2 hit(s). taking back dash before entering arena. because we must escape boss mechanics. in the end this build is magnificent. after toxic rain starter build i hated this league but your build saved this league for me. thanks to you!

and i used instilling orb to lions roar. and it became " used when activate travel skill" , so when i press dash or withering step, same time all mobs get knockback. after 2 hit they die - you cant die simple formula.:)
Sorry if this is a silly question, but in the 3.15 intro it says the PoB will be updated shortly upon league launch. It looks like it might have been updated already but I just wanted to confirm that it was before diving in.

Thanks!
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
still struggling on much more than i feel i should
here is a full pob after getting watchers and a decent large cluster

https://pastebin.com/qcysBZtQ

sirus was an awful expereience and ive killed him 1000 times so i know the fight well but my god it felt bad
the dmg was just.... terrible
expeditions are rough even when im careful on mods
my numbers are pretty good i just dont get how i do so little damage

i feel like im fucking something up

i know i still need a curse ring by anything decent is like 8ex and im broke after buying the rest of my gear beyond that and a stupid expensive amulet i dont see any real upgrades left to be had which makes me wonder if investing further is even worth it?
"
RitualMurder 님이 작성:

sirus was an awful expereience and ive killed him 1000 times so i know the fight well but my god it felt bad

i know i still need a curse ring by anything decent is like 8ex and im broke after buying the rest of my gear beyond that and a stupid expensive amulet i dont see any real upgrades left to be had which makes me wonder if investing further is even worth it?

A lot of this is gems, from a quick look.

In that PoB setting all supports to 20/20 with 21/20 icecrash is ~250k dps.

If you really want pulverise I would drop Melee Phys instead of Multistrike.

Awakened gems bring it to ~600k more dps.

Curse + medium cluster is ~20% more dps.

Wise Oak is ~5% dps.

Not sure about your timeless jewel? Maybe roll that a few times.

After that it's crafted rares like you said.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Velyna 님이 2021. 8. 14. 오전 8:31:09에 마지막으로 편집
"
Velyna 님이 작성:
"
RitualMurder 님이 작성:

A lot of this is gems, from a quick look.

In that PoB setting all supports to 20/20 with 21/20 icecrash is ~250k dps.

If you really want pulverise I would drop Melee Phys instead of Multistrike.

Awakened gems bring it to ~600k more dps.

Curse + medium cluster is ~20% more dps.

Wise Oak is ~5% dps.

Not sure about your timeless jewel? Maybe roll that a few times.

After that it's crafted rares like you said.

i was playing around with pulverize cus often times i cant stand still long enough to get off 3 hits from multistrike and pulverise almost doubles my flat dmg numbers so i can land a big hit and move to dodge shit since it takes so damn long to kill anything big

timless is ok not great has 5% dex 20dex 20ele dmg

RitualMurder 님이 2021. 8. 14. 오후 2:47:32에 마지막으로 편집
Hello,

I love the build and I find it pretty suitable for the current league but I would like to ask - I cant find the Timeless jewel you are referring in the PoB. What other option I have for this Jewel. As well after a small research I found only 3 of those - akhara of Asenath, akhara of Balbala, akhara of Nasima. Thanks in advance.
"
Boomet91 님이 작성:
Hello,

I love the build and I find it pretty suitable for the current league but I would like to ask - I cant find the Timeless jewel you are referring in the PoB. What other option I have for this Jewel. As well after a small research I found only 3 of those - akhara of Asenath, akhara of Balbala, akhara of Nasima. Thanks in advance.

The name doesnt matter, any one works.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hi, is there a reason as to why my DPS is ~4k? I'm currently following the mid-range build and I'm struggling with damage and suitability.

https://pastebin.com/gQhwRUE9
"
AnEncounter 님이 작성:
Hi, is there a reason as to why my DPS is ~4k? I'm currently following the mid-range build and I'm struggling with damage and suitability.

https://pastebin.com/gQhwRUE9

You didnt have hollow palm allocated in ur POB (and maybe in game)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보