-

Question: I don't have an Empower, playing SSF, what would you guys use as a 6th gem? Currently using Withering Touch Support (instead of the totem link) and it works fine, but maybe something else would up the damage.

"
Jasmira 님이 작성:
Is this viable for league start?
Asking because Carcass is expensive at start, also there's not 1 large cluster jewel available with those passives and will certainly be extremely expensive when anyone has found it.
How important are these? Can I comfortably farm maps especially without the increased area from Carcass or Large Cluster?

Depends on what maps you want to farm, I suppose. I'm playing it on SSF and doing just fine without any of the uniques (tho I'm not at red maps yet).

"
ThePulk 님이 작성:
Question: I don't have an Empower, playing SSF, what would you guys use as a 6th gem? Currently using Withering Touch Support (instead of the totem link) and it works fine, but maybe something else would up the damage.

I went with Efficacy, you could also do energy leech according to some players, but haven't tried it myself.
Doing just fine with this build.

No unique. In fact it's not the best aside from carcass.

Want to easy map/ease of mapping? Strap a caustic arrow + arrow nova on 2nd 5l. shit stain the whole screen.

You can use another 4/5l in quill rain with frenzy/Faster attack/Curse on Hit/Despair for boss fight. Free damage/AS. when we get curse on hit ring, swap it to totem with wither.

Use a second bow to mapping with caustic arrow is better due to CA not overlap pool.
Need more frontal assets and backal assets armor!
deepinggiap 님이 2020. 6. 23. 오후 2:12:00에 마지막으로 편집
Having a lot of fun with this build so far. Started the league as VD Necro but got bored pretty quickly. Never tried any ranger builds but this one caught my attention.

Currently using a 6L +2 bow but hope to get a 6L Carcass Jack and switch back to quill rain. DPS is still good but the slower attack speed doesn't feel great.

Having a blast rushing through maps and have had good luck delving as well. 100% would recommend at least trying out this build, I'm glad I did. I think Pathfinder is my new favorite ascendancy.
Hey Remi, first of all thanks for the work you put in the guide.

I'm using it as a league started and so far had a lot of fun. Thing is right now I'm diying quite a lot. It could be my play style since I'm not used to play a build as fast as this one.

Here I link my PoB, as you mentioned when we talked in game:

https://pastebin.com/L0UmLGkm

I made some changes since the tree you have on the guide it's a bit different but I don't know if my deffenses are okay.

THanks a lot for your time
"
arggos 님이 작성:

I'm using it as a league started and so far had a lot of fun. Thing is right now I'm diying quite a lot. It could be my play style since I'm not used to play a build as fast as this one.

I made some changes since the tree you have on the guide it's a bit different but I don't know if my deffenses are okay.

defensive layers looks solid tho, evade chance is high, dodge chance with vaal grace is also high (even without it's decent) and everything looks up to par except for the Hardened Scars which is understandable cus it's expensive early.

The only thing that could lead to this reason is cus you are running straight into the packs. Since you don't have fortify yet you can't really do that. Also even with Hardened Scars don't expect to facetank bosses because we aren't made to do that. Our defensive layers are just to protect us from random 1 shots
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 님이 작성:
"
arggos 님이 작성:

defensive layers looks solid tho, evade chance is high, dodge chance with vaal grace is also high (even without it's decent) and everything looks up to par except for the Hardened Scars which is understandable cus it's expensive early.

The only thing that could lead to this reason is cus you are running straight into the packs. Since you don't have fortify yet you can't really do that. Also even with Hardened Scars don't expect to facetank bosses because we aren't made to do that. Our defensive layers are just to protect us from random 1 shots

Thank you for your answer!

I will start investing in damage then
other thing i notice,
about flask , on my step up have a phasing flask with 35% movespeed on, it's a really nice another thing .

so always phase, always fortify, always full mana, and .. always endurance charge (enduring cry ^^ ) for dangerous moment .

mean my tree is end before cluster (have just the scion life wheel to take) .

and about stuff, have to found a better bow , or have luck for my carcass fusing ^^ .

I'm struggling right now - not even Awakener 4 yet due to lack of apropriate maps (even when I do T13 + T14 with Zana i get back T7s and T6s, it's mildly infuriating, especially since now everyone wants to sell maps for Alchs which aren't many to be had -_-) however Baran is absolutely destroying me (the other 3 aren't nearly as bad, granted I don't even understand the Drox fight, he just stands there and then he dies - I didn't play since they reworked the Atlas and added Conquerors). Baran covers almost entire arena with stupidly high degen and the one spot that's left empty he barrages with AoE and there is literally nowhere to go - actual Shaper is 100 times less infuriating to fight against. I'm dreading how Sirius fight will look like as I haven't fought him before and his middle name apparently spells bullshit.

I have low HP (3600) and my 6L short bow simply refuses to become Quill Rain after 300 attempts (at this point it would be probably about the same price to just buy 6L Quil). I also don't have Empower as I put it aside until I get 6L going. If I get amulet I will have even less HP because getting +1 dex +1 chaos AND life on top of that is too much to ask within 12Ex budget...

I've managed to buy three most expensive Cluster Jewels however. Large one set me back 5 Ex, medium one 130 chaos each. Yeah, should've left them for the last but given I've seen like grand total of two appearing in the market since league start I took jumped on it instead. I'm thinking about throwing Devoto's out of the window and get helmet with life instead - I don't see however how extra bit of life will change anything in 1-tap department when my Necro friend with 8k HP gets 1 clapped in T14+... I need few more skill points but I'm stuck at 90 because of random off-screen 1 taps. It seems that my mapping experience varies greately depending on mobs it spawned with - many ranged and casters enemies is a world of pain.

Build is fun to play and was very smooth to start out with but as it stands for me right now it doesn't get the job done in high red tier maps and for the level of investment so far I feel like I could do two different builds that would breeze through that content instead (like for example LL Occultist with Cold DoT). I will keep pushing this one for the time being however I don't know where I'm gonna get 30 more Ex to purchase missing items. Everything this build needs to perform adequately in red tier maps semms to be outrageously expensive.
Remi...trying this build on PS4...first time on PoE since Legion.

Can you please post updated leveling passive tree screenshots? I do not see it in the PoB build...

Thanks for all your effort in being a resource for the community!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보