[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
Golgothzzz 님이 작성:
Hi everyone, ive done all popular stackers skills in delirium league (spark, EK, PS and arc) and id like to try winter orb, just wondering if explody nebulis is mandatory to get a good clear on this setup?

Depends what content you want to do I guess. I am/was playing CI/explode chest version and clear for "normal" content was more than fine (juiced t16/17 delirium seemed ok too though ofc the damage pales compared to ek/spark there). Feel like the explode/aura effect chest is kind of slept on and is a cheaper alternative for those of us who have plenty of currency but not 5 mirrors to spend on a nebulis :p

I kept a few ek bits and pieces but really just swapping them in for Sirus because i want the fight to be quicker, though I have no doubt killing as WORB would be "fine". I haven't tried the build without explode but I can't see why it wouldn't be viable.
_Lydora_ 님이 2020. 11. 6. 오후 11:48:30에 마지막으로 편집
Hi guys, how many ex to make this build work?, i got around 250ex and already have HH, want to make my first aura stack build.
Could you give a look at my character and check what is the next upgrade? I think the best is going for alternate quality purities + enhance 4 for the pen.

Using a but diff build but can you give me some lights? eheh
Can someone explain how the Prism Guardian works with CI? I see plenty of examples on poe.ninja so it must be viable, but when I take CI it disables the auras in the shield and won't let me relight them. Is there a minimum number of % reduced mana jewels required? I just rerolled in standard so my auras are still very low level (~17/0)-

Thanks
"
thedudevt 님이 작성:
Can someone explain how the Prism Guardian works with CI? I see plenty of examples on poe.ninja so it must be viable, but when I take CI it disables the auras in the shield and won't let me relight them. Is there a minimum number of % reduced mana jewels required? I just rerolled in standard so my auras are still very low level (~17/0)-

Thanks

You need 75% reduced mana for prism guardian with ci
Fair warning, i just scammed myself with this line.

Anomalous Purity of Ice grants us 4% cold penetration that scales with our aura effectiveness. This makes it equivalent to around 12-15% penetartion depending on our aura effectiveness, which is crazy considering there is no opportunity cost.

It's actually Divergent Purity of ice.

GL all~

rip 8 exa
i dont see why so much lighning dmg convert to cold i tought the main dmg is cold can some1 explain me why?
It's worth to run Divergent Purity of Ice level 20/20 instead of Normal Purity of Ice 21/0 losing 2% to max cold res? (88% instead of 90%)
"
vidab 님이 작성:
i dont see why so much lighning dmg convert to cold i tought the main dmg is cold can some1 explain me why?

What.

If you convert all damage to cold, you do more cold damage, because your items have both elements damage thanks to nebulis, rings... Yes, main damage is cold, so whats the strange point of converting damage to cold to deal cold damage while cold is the main damage? My brain did boom.
"
It's worth to run Divergent Purity of Ice level 20/20 instead of Normal Purity of Ice 21/0 losing 2% to max cold res? (88% instead of 90%)

Yes you gain 10% cold pen just from the aura itself, meaning u can drop cold pen in ur links for more damage. IMO

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보