[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

I dont Inderstand Tür Rings ad example they convert xx Lightnung dmg to cold but we dont got much lightning DMG thats the Point that i dont Inderstand
"
It's worth to run Divergent Purity of Ice level 20/20 instead of Normal Purity of Ice 21/0 losing 2% to max cold res? (88% instead of 90%)

You should still be at 90% with 20/20 purity if you have enough aura effect
"
vidab 님이 작성:
I dont Inderstand Tür Rings ad example they convert xx Lightnung dmg to cold but we dont got much lightning DMG thats the Point that i dont Inderstand

If you're using arc or spark then all your damage is lightning and that gets converted to cold.
"
vidab 님이 작성:

Apart from using lightning skill (If you not using EK/winter orb) each ring adds 25% lightning damage. Your resistances increases your lightning damage thanks to nebulis, each 1% above 75% is a 20% increased if you have 20% nebulis so if you have (in my case i have 209%) 200% more lightning resistance thats 125 above 75 so nebulis increases your lightning damage like *2.500* more? Thats how i understand it, maybe im wrong but thats the logic i found.

"
born2bemonday 님이 작성:
"
It's worth to run Divergent Purity of Ice level 20/20 instead of Normal Purity of Ice 21/0 losing 2% to max cold res? (88% instead of 90%)

Yes you gain 10% cold pen just from the aura itself, meaning u can drop cold pen in ur links for more damage. IMO

Yes i think same, in theory it's a big increase, dont know if that 2% less will make big difference, anyways i need that cold pen as im not using cold pen support because compared to added lightning damage gives less dps.

"
Astrohawke 님이 작성:
"

Ouch! Forgot aura effect, thanks! (In pob i get 88%, but i guess pob does not calculate aura effect correctly?)
Jotasinjota 님이 2020. 11. 9. 오전 5:43:47에 마지막으로 편집
Yeay thats the Point i want to run Winterorb so im allowed to igore the light to cold Rings
"
vidab 님이 작성:
Yeay thats the Point i want to run Winterorb so im allowed to igore the light to cold Rings

No.

You didnt read all explanations or just troll.
Jotasinjota 님이 2020. 11. 9. 오전 7:27:33에 마지막으로 편집
"

"
Astrohawke 님이 작성:
"

Ouch! Forgot aura effect, thanks! (In pob i get 88%, but i guess pob does not calculate aura effect correctly?)

PoB calculates it correctly. You don't have enough aura effect to reach 90% with level 20 purity right now. You need more.
"
jonysousa 님이 작성:
Could you give a look at my character and check what is the next upgrade? I think the best is going for alternate quality purities + enhance 4 for the pen.

Using a but diff build but can you give me some lights? eheh

Is your char in standard?

"
thedudevt 님이 작성:
Can someone explain how the Prism Guardian works with CI? I see plenty of examples on poe.ninja so it must be viable, but when I take CI it disables the auras in the shield and won't let me relight them. Is there a minimum number of % reduced mana jewels required? I just rerolled in standard so my auras are still very low level (~17/0)-

Thanks

You need to have enough mana reservation so that whatever gem you put on Prism Guardian doesn't actually reserve mana

"

I solved this by getting a +3 gloves so that Div Purity of Ice is still lv23. I'm not sure if there could be a breakpoint for aura effect to even use lv21 purity and still have 90% max res. I think there is but haven't actually tested it. I'm using Transcendence, thus I have -5 to max res. But even with that, using a lv23 purity, I have 90% max res. lv21 could be viable if not using Transcendence. Again, haven't tested it.

"
vidab 님이 작성:

I think you should understand what conversion is, first. Maybe this would help. Youtube - Engineering Eternity - Damage Conversion

"

Aura effect can be seen on Calcs tab. Choose any of your aura in the Socket Group.
Is explody chest gonna make sense for winter orb, or is that kinda dumb? There's no phys to cold/lightning conversion, there's no AoE, there's less aura effect (even with an effect chest) and you can't fit anger.

Trying to build something speedy for grand heists.
Very nice build. It's expensive but around 150ex budget you basically can die only from Deatomization Storm(which is stupid), Hyper Beam Barrage from Sirus A8 and standing in Shaper's beam during Uber Elder encounter.

Didn't try T19 maps it might take a bit more investment.

In full high-end gear(which costs now around 9-12 mirrors if you want 3 Voices 3-1(almost impossible to get) I think this is one of the best builds with very high DPS and extreme survivability.
G1ordano2000 님이 2020. 11. 10. 오후 7:27:24에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보