[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

"
stfukthx 님이 작성:
whats the deal with the legacy jewels without the socket enchantment?
its 48% aura effect (and some es etc) instead of the 40% from the ones with the socket.
is it better to put some in, when you got enough mana reduction or to get some breakpoints?

I mean probably, but im still starved for reduction :D
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
"
Faendris 님이 작성:
An update about the gloves:

I now switched to this setup:

This gives me a total of 94% cold pen and 118k armour. The latter easily puts me above th 90% phys cap at lvl 100 (knowing that armour is complex and does not do flat reduction) so I specced out of guardian and into assassin. I guess for EK it might make sense to consider deadeye (if you want pierce and not chain). In any case that setup gives you a free sub-ascendency :) in addition to two links worth of penetration.

Like that setup; +1 level seems really nice. Getting 20/23 gems should bump the pen by 10%.

Divergent Vitality is another option to consider for the last socket if you are playing the CI variant. 52% increased damage aura * increased aura effect is a decent damage boost. On my character its about a 20% damage increase.
Hi every one... i managed to have some currency to spend (more than 420 ex) and im now looking to do an aura stacker.
What are the difference between the ci version and the ll version (other than chaos res ofc)
"
Jix_91 님이 작성:
"
rel4us 님이 작성:
I did it a little different, but I get to 150 ish splinters per run, my build is public but it's a high-end one so you may take some ideas.

13 auras (with dread banner), 5.8K ES, tooltip in h/o of 1.5M with chain, real DPS is a lot ofc.

immune to all elemental shit, immune to bleed, corrupted blood, hinder, silence, running tier 20 maps pretty well.

Oh thats pretty pog setup! Actually like the variation!
I am planning to craft a similar sceptre when 3.13 harvest crafting returns so I can get even more DPS for deep delving :)! cool

here is a vid I just made of very buffed t16 delirium mirror farming, tier 18 with a lot of fun inside: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxbfy-AsWPs
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
What's the consensus on chain vs fork vs pierce boots for EK?
"
Karriane 님이 작성:
What's the consensus on chain vs fork vs pierce boots for EK?

Can't say for EK but for spark in delve I use pierce boots & faster proj and on maps i swap in fork
Jix_91 님이 2020. 10. 19. 오후 2:14:48에 마지막으로 편집
"
rel4us 님이 작성:
"
Jix_91 님이 작성:
"
rel4us 님이 작성:
I did it a little different, but I get to 150 ish splinters per run, my build is public but it's a high-end one so you may take some ideas.

13 auras (with dread banner), 5.8K ES, tooltip in h/o of 1.5M with chain, real DPS is a lot ofc.

immune to all elemental shit, immune to bleed, corrupted blood, hinder, silence, running tier 20 maps pretty well.

Oh thats pretty pog setup! Actually like the variation!
I am planning to craft a similar sceptre when 3.13 harvest crafting returns so I can get even more DPS for deep delving :)! cool

here is a vid I just made of very buffed t16 delirium mirror farming, tier 18 with a lot of fun inside: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxbfy-AsWPs

looks nice :)!
"
rel4us 님이 작성:

Thank you for sharing, this actually helps a lot! I kept thinking about switching to ek since most do ek or spark. But it seems that the clear of arc is very much competitive with that of ek. And the single target appears to be a bit higher. I also hover right at the border to reward level 8 (most of the time i stay in 7, sometimes i manage to get to 8) and my top splinter count was 220 so far.

I am using this setup:

There is plenty of room left for improvements and I do appreciate any hints/comments. My next steps would be to get 23% quality divergent purities.
Faendris 님이 2020. 10. 19. 오후 3:18:15에 마지막으로 편집
"
Faendris 님이 작성:
"
rel4us 님이 작성:

Thank you for sharing, this actually helps a lot! I kept thinking about switching to ek since most do ek or spark. But it seems that the clear of arc is very much competitive with that of ek. And the single target appears to be a bit higher. I also hover right at the border to reward level 8 (most of the time i stay in 7, sometimes i manage to get to 8) and my top splinter count was 220 so far.

I am using this setup:

There is plenty of room left for improvements and I do appreciate any hints/comments. My next steps would be to get 23% quality divergent purities.

expensive gear, nice setup, but if you are using arc, remove ACD and put Awakened chain, more clear and about same or better damage.

Also, vaal arc??

Also, you got 50% shock, aspect of the avian is better than the aspect of the spider for you

you got a 1000ex build, ofc it's super good, but you can make it a lot better
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
rel4us 님이 2020. 10. 19. 오후 4:29:26에 마지막으로 편집
"
rel4us 님이 작성:
"
Faendris 님이 작성:

expensive gear, nice setup, but if you are using arc, remove ACD and put Awakened chain, more clear and about same or better damage.

Also, vaal arc??

Also, you got 50% shock, aspect of the avian is better than the aspect of the spider for you

you got a 1000ex build, ofc it's super good, but you can make it a lot better

Thank you, this is the feedback I was hoping for!

My POB tells me that replacing ACD with awakened chain will reduce my damage from 1.3m to 1m per hit. Unless this is way off I would rather stick with ACD. My Problem is not clear in arc range. Everything in arc chain range dies anyway. It is the gaps between packs where I might get some improvement. I am toying around with anomalous arc which increased the change range by 23%. Not yet sure if I am happy with that. Might switch to vaal arc.

Can you elaborate on the shock - aspect of the spider interaction? Is this a single cap at 50%? I always thought them to be stackable. Got to craft new boots if that is not the case.

Cheers!
Faendris 님이 2020. 10. 19. 오후 5:04:07에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보