[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
farkottik 님이 작성:
hello) i have same problem with mana. my gear by sockets are same with TS, but when i put 3lvl empower to staff, i cant use withering step (low mana). now i running without empower, but it very interesting for me, how i can use all)

are you using precision? in my staff for example i linked only plague bearer, with step, enhance and empower + portal, got a 6 link, i don't know how is your staff though. for auras be sure to only have HoA, HoP, Aspect of the Avian and vitality level 1 with no support gems linked
"
Supaspork 님이 작성:

So its honestly a tossup, the poisons deal dmg 5% faster, is pretty good, but itll lower the overall dmg the poison does over its duration, its basically trading off Long term dmg for short term.

On my PoB, with method to madness, i have
78,309 Poison Dps
1,110,569 Total Poison Damage Over its Duration(per stack)

With Swift Venoms
81,205 Poison Dps
1,101,568 Total Poison Damage Over its Duration(per stack)

Its honestly just a personal preference, either would work though and you probably wouldn't tell any difference either way lol

Thanks, honestly i was looking at the +16 chaos resist of these nodes, and it seems more reliable in terms of EHP, just because of that, the dps gain is minimal anyway
"
shariv1982 님이 작성:
"
farkottik 님이 작성:
hello) i have same problem with mana. my gear by sockets are same with TS, but when i put 3lvl empower to staff, i cant use withering step (low mana). now i running without empower, but it very interesting for me, how i can use all)

are you using precision? in my staff for example i linked only plague bearer, with step, enhance and empower + portal, got a 6 link, i don't know how is your staff though. for auras be sure to only have HoA, HoP, Aspect of the Avian and vitality level 1 with no support gems linked

yes, im using precision. Supa use it too. i cant understand, how he make 1000+ mana xD
"
farkottik 님이 작성:
"
shariv1982 님이 작성:
"
farkottik 님이 작성:

yes, im using precision. Supa use it too. i cant understand, how he make 1000+ mana xD

He's using precision because his watcher's eye has precision, otherwise it's useless, remove it and you'll have enough mana
but anyway, if i buy same watcher's eye like have Supa i have the same problems with mana xD
Hi Supaspork,
Thanks for this amazing build, I'm having an absolute blast with it! (which usually means the build will get nerfed or so popular I won't be able to afford it)

Currently 93 with 0.13/0.13, used it to finish my atlas and just killed Sirus A6. The playstyle is also very addictive :D

Thanks again!
Headhunter make any difference for the build gameplay or just a waste of slot ??
Keylors 님이 2021. 3. 11. 오후 7:31:24에 마지막으로 편집
"
farkottik 님이 작성:
but anyway, if i buy same watcher's eye like have Supa i have the same problems with mana xD

Honestly, forgot to address this, my bad, best thing i could suggest would be to get one like my staff, which is basically two 3 links, Withering step + enhance + second wind, and plague bearer + empower. the upgrade would probably need to be 6 link, as you will probably need blood magic as with using precision, you wont have enough mana

Could be simply from having more lvls as well, at lvl 99 i got 51 mana to use, compared to the like... 38 or so i had at lvl 92-93, somewhere around there?

"
Keylors 님이 작성:
Headhunter make any difference for the build gameplay or just a waste of slot ??

Wouldn't say its a waste, but the build definitely isn't massively increased by it, the best thing it gets from HH is defensive boosts.

Supaspork 님이 2021. 3. 13. 오전 12:36:10에 마지막으로 편집
Hi Supaspork,
I really like your guide - played a similar variation of Tornado Assassin a few weeks ago and it destroyed all content.
Then transitioned to a Chieftain version that I am currently min-maxing to the limit.

In your introduction you wrote that lowest possible duration for Aspect of the Avian is 0.12 seconds. I wanted to mention that you can actually reach 0.11 seconds which is a decent damage upgrade of around 9% more Tornado spawns by corrupting +2 Duration Gems on Boots so that the Less Duration gem can reach Level 23 and thus gives additional % of less duration:

For anyone enjoying the build and pushing it to the limit, this could be an interesting chase item to vaal or double-corrupt in Alva Temple.

EDIT: This was a mistake from my side due to server tick calculation there is no benefit in going from 0.12 to 0.11, instead we need to go below 0.1s to procc Tornado every 3 server ticks. Currently updating gear accordingly.

Also some feedback on the Chieftain version (might write a guide for it later if people are interested): Can also do all content and do very good dps - small advantage I see against Assassin version is that the damage is instant and needs no ramp, that we can better scale Explodey Chests and that it benefits more from Headhunter Buffs.
iceman33927 님이 2021. 3. 18. 오후 3:09:57에 마지막으로 편집
if we use Divergent HoA is give as 20% more chance to poison so we can change Septic Spells on cluster for another one? i can`t find anywhere how much chance to poison with spells we have) only see from main hand % and now is 125% on me) with septic spells

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보