[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Niiito 님이 작성:
Hi, can you explain to me why some player does not use the gloves?

and I wonder if the "the flow untethered" belt works on the build?

Thx

its not a debuff so it doesnt exprire faster :o

and anyone who doesnt use the gloves its weird AF cus this glovles provide a lot to lowering the time for them to switch
Hey bro,

I was just wondering how this build works if I had budget gear for 3.14 and what would I level this build as before hand? I also have a few questions if you don't mind answering.

How is the life sustain on this build? Even with the siphoning charges on the disintegrator do you degen life at any point? (when standing still not hitting anything)

How far can I take this build if i play this on a budget?

Is plaguebearer and/or withering step mandatory?

How is greater volley going for you and what support gems would you use if you didn't want to gem swap at all and just keep the same gems for all content.

Cheers for the guide man, I'm keen to play it and try it and I hope to hear from you soon.

"
Hey bro,

I was just wondering how this build works if I had budget gear for 3.14 and what would I level this build as before hand? I also have a few questions if you don't mind answering.

How is the life sustain on this build? Even with the siphoning charges on the disintegrator do you degen life at any point? (when standing still not hitting anything)

How is greater volley going for you and what support gems would you use if you didn't want to gem swap at all and just keep the same gems for all content.

Cheers for the guide man, I'm keen to play it and try it and I hope to hear from you soon.

Plague bearer and withering step are huge damage buffs as well as getting elusive from withering step. I leveled with blade vortex, even with the nerf its still pretty strong.
TheTabKey 님이 2021. 4. 26. 오후 6:17:09에 마지막으로 편집
"
antje123 님이 작성:
Hey bro,

i started thid build with nothing and it works perfectly fine early and the more u move on and upgrade ot better

the life sustain is bad ngl u need the watcher's eye i dont use it i jus use life flask and its fine if u want u can fit in vitalty and work with that

plaguebearer is A HUGGGGE power when u use it u melt everything,withering step is a very good QOL for phasing and u inflect wither+elusive

greater volley? guess u mean geater multiple projectiles its awsome and i dont swap yet for bosses but that might change for harder bosses,u can still use it for all bosses but changeing gives big dps and he explins what other gems to use

Is tornado dmg reflected?
"
Is tornado dmg reflected?

The physical portion is, we can die to physical reflect maps, it can be negated by getting the 3 passives in the tree by the scion wheel + the pantheon if super necessary.

"
antje123 님이 작성:
Hey bro,

Depends what you consider "budget". My version of budget is around 10-15ex.

Currently, id say budget for this build is gonna be somewhere in the 7ex+ mark for something that will be ok at maps, because of vitality watcher eye prices currently, getting a solid starting point for the build that can clear about everything is gonna be about 15ex

I personally leveled as Toxic rain/caustic arrow, have leveled as BF/BB and poison BV as well, all of them good choices, just pick something and try to stay close-ish on ur tree.

Life sustain with 1 siphoning charge, youll probably lose hp very slowly, around.... -30hp/s, really its not a big deal, ive NEVER had a problem with it, especially since the buff doesnt last that long anyway. and with the watchers eye vitality mod, you should almost always be at full hp.

15ex budget you can clear pretty much everything.

Plague bearer/withering step mandatory imo, plague bearer is just nice for extra dps, withering step is free increased elusive + phasing + damage, be really stupid to not use it tbh.

Personally just been using greater volley, GMP, deadly ailments, increased duration, been working fine, If you didnt want to gem swap, id go with vile toxins instead of greater volley.

"
Niiito 님이 작성:
Hi, can you explain to me why some player does not use the gloves?

and I wonder if the "the flow untethered" belt works on the build?

Thx

Not sure why some people would not use the gloves, haven't seen any cases of it recently, before it was do-able with aurastacking before the phantasmal haste nerf, but havent seen it personally since then.

Flow untethered would not do much just due to it only increases action speed, nothing else, and it doesnt affect the tornados, except maybe their projectile speed? Still. not very useful compared to a good stygian vise+jewel

"
Cyterizz 님이 작성:
Is this playable this league?

Definitely!

"
phantom_god 님이 작성:

so guys why dont we use dying sun to get 2 more tornados? i remember useing it when i played this build with with fire convert

You could, i just dont see a huge benefit in it compared to other flasks, aka bottled faith, witchfire, sulphur flask, diamond flask, quartz flask, all just really good, the 2 extra proj would only truly help in maps where you are always in a small hallway(atoll,tower,excavation), so its pretty circumstantial where itll be truly useful.

"
antje123 님이 작성:
Hey bro,

i started thid build with nothing and it works perfectly fine early and the more u move on and upgrade ot better

the life sustain is bad ngl u need the watcher's eye i dont use it i jus use life flask and its fine if u want u can fit in vitalty and work with that

plaguebearer is A HUGGGGE power when u use it u melt everything,withering step is a very good QOL for phasing and u inflect wither+elusive

greater volley? guess u mean geater multiple projectiles its awsome and i dont swap yet for bosses but that might change for harder bosses,u can still use it for all bosses but changeing gives big dps and he explins what other gems to use

i didntr see u use gmp+greater volley

would really advice u to fix the gems in the build cus the gems u show in ur
"current buuld and the ones u show in the requierd gems and the ones u say are like 3 difrenet things loll

I also have another question, on the Large Cluster Jewel there is the Touch Of Cruelity keystone, but it only works with a chaos skill for hinder and tornado is not even if I am equipped with an abyss with hinder.
Is it useful to have it?

Thx for your time.
Niiito 님이 2021. 4. 27. 오전 9:59:29에 마지막으로 편집
"
Niiito 님이 작성:
I also have another question, on the Large Cluster Jewel there is the Touch Of Cruelity keystone, but it only works with a chaos skill for hinder and tornado is not even if I am equipped with an abyss with hinder.
Is it useful to have it?

Thx for your time.

he explins that u want to get chance to hinder jewel :) so u can proc it

if anyone wants to buy the helm for this build with "Plague Bearer Buff grants 20% to Poison Damage over Time Multiplier while Infecting"

i am the only 1 in the market i sell it for 20ex pm me

IGN:cant_see_for_shit
phantom_god 님이 2021. 4. 27. 오후 5:09:19에 마지막으로 편집
Hey it's me again, is lightning warp needed at all? I was thinking of dropping it to add an enlighten to the heralds and vitality so I can level vitality up to level 20. Any thing else I can do to this to make it full afk spec or is this the most afk you'll get haha

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보