[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

For the damage calculation, you need to count the hits from Spell cascade (+unleash from it), I don't think PoB calculate it
There is other multiplier ike blood charge and such and idk if they are counted either
Zealotry or Pride?
"
empy90 님이 작성:
Zealotry or Pride?

Both, once you get a tiny bit of cost reduction with the thread of hope I think
"
Sheinell 님이 작성:
"
empy90 님이 작성:
Zealotry or Pride?

What's the best one until you get both?
"
empy90 님이 작성:
"
Sheinell 님이 작성:
"
empy90 님이 작성:
Zealotry or Pride?

What's the best one until you get both?

Pride provide more damage overall, but zealotery don't need to stack, until I can put on both, I use zealotery for clear and I swap to pride for bosses if I won't one shot em.
Unless you need the zealotery in reflect map I guess
"
Sheinell 님이 작성:
Pride provide more damage overall, but zealotery don't need to stack, until I can put on both, I use zealotery for clear and I swap to pride for bosses if I won't one shot em.

Ok, thanks for the help. I'm playing SSF and won't get thread of hope anytime soon, maybe never, is there an alternative? Something like skitterbots and war banner maybe? Or is it worth getting mana reduction on tree?
"
empy90 님이 작성:
"
Sheinell 님이 작성:

Ok, thanks for the help. I'm playing SSF and won't get thread of hope anytime soon, maybe never, is there an alternative? Something like skitterbots and war banner maybe? Or is it worth getting mana reduction on tree?

Yeah you can go Skitterbots + War Banner as well in this case.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hi, can someone check my character, am i doing things right? Clearing is ok, but boss damage is super bad.
del
nomorecoc 님이 2021. 8. 10. 오후 12:48:21에 마지막으로 편집
Hey, love the builds, can I ask why the low life nod (pain attunement)?

Also is there a way to craft a good staff, 6 link + 2 Phys are 6ex for a crappy one on trade atm
Swift152 님이 2021. 8. 4. 오후 5:11:47에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보