[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

hi, how to achieve the 50% life reservation, where is the threshhold? when herald and arrogance are both lvl 20?
"
snietschie2 님이 작성:
hi, how to achieve the 50% life reservation, where is the threshhold? when herald and arrogance are both lvl 20?

More detailed in op post about it but:This also means we can reserve up to 49.75% of our life. Easiest way to do this is with a Herald of Purity+Arrogance (level 18+) support and Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel.
i did read it a few times, but what i struggle to understand is the following.

with HoP and Arrogance i have 2.792/4.832 life, which is less than 50%.

OP states
"This also means we can reserve up to 49.75% of our life. Easiest way to do this is with a Herald of Purity+Arrogance (level 18+) support and Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel."

and his PoB says he is at 50% reservation. but i am not, and i wonder what i need to get there... Thanks for any clarification.
"
snietschie2 님이 작성:
i did read it a few times, but what i struggle to understand is the following.

with HoP and Arrogance i have 2.792/4.832 life, which is less than 50%.

OP states
"This also means we can reserve up to 49.75% of our life. Easiest way to do this is with a Herald of Purity+Arrogance (level 18+) support and Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel."

and his PoB says he is at 50% reservation. but i am not, and i wonder what i need to get there... Thanks for any clarification.

When you are leeching it stops when you reach full life. Petrified blood makes it in a way that your life can't go up 50%. When you reserve just a little less than the full 50% it means that you will never get to your "full maximum life" so the leech keep trying to get to full and won't ever get there because petrified blood stops it.

That is why you need some kind of reduced life reservation. Because if you reserved 50% the extra leech wouldn't happen.
ok, thank you!

but does Pain Attunement work when I'm not reservering 50% (or more)... I am not low life, am I?
"
snietschie2 님이 작성:
ok, thank you!

but does Pain Attunement work when I'm not reservering 50% (or more)... I am not low life, am I?

petrified Blood basically forces you to be at lowlife (50% or less) you want to RESERVE less than 50% so that your life leech stacks don't cease to exist.
"
snietschie2 님이 작성:
ok, thank you!

As soon as you cast exsang it should drop you below 50% and keep you below 50% due to petrified blood.
What sort of notables are we looking to get with the glorious vanity? Want to make sure I dont lose something good..

Might be worth adding to the front page as well.
chinchica 님이 2021. 4. 25. 오후 4:27:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
Gryphenprey 님이 작성:
"
snietschie2 님이 작성:
ok, thank you!

petrified Blood basically forces you to be at lowlife (50% or less) you want to RESERVE less than 50% so that your life leech stacks don't cease to exist.

I think the confusion is because some people read "reserve less than 50%" as the part taken by auras and not the left amount.

So I've hit a brick wall with this build. I know I have absolute garbage gear but that's what I gotta work with right now.

EDITED because I'm an idiot and obviously Mistress of Sacrifice applies not just the Block parts, but also Bone Offering's Recovery as well.

I do very low damage ... sure, I can clear comparably fast, but I've never played anything that didn't kill trash mobs sufficiently fast. Anything other than whites takes way too long. I don't know, I'm completely stumped. I guess somehow putting the right sockets onto my garbage shield to get back Fortify, and also another socket for my Golem, would help, but even with those two I got oneshot by Uber Izaro.

Daymare 님이 2021. 4. 25. 오후 5:13:21에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보