[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
collapsella 님이 작성:
"
xikorita 님이 작성:
"
collapsella 님이 작성:

You can't reserve 50% of your life. You have to reserve a little bit less. That is why op suggest the conquerors efficiency.

Ahh thanks a lot - looked that one over! Im gonna put it in right away :)

Made the same mistake you did. The difference is huge.
"
equin 님이 작성:
Heyho Friends

I put some stuff together and i think i managed it pretty well. Rly Tanky and dmg is also not that bad.

here is my pob
https://pastebin.com/8npKrv8T

what u guys think?

Runing this with 6 Auras:
war banner, pride, malevolence, herald of purity (with maim on hit), Vitality and Petrified blood

Pain Attunement and MoM
included Cluster jewels

Max Spell, Attack Block

High ES with The Ivory Tower

Still try to move some stuff around.. but im pretty fine here with that build

Greetings

Ivory Tower for ES is clever. Sadly a rare is still going to be better for the life+Extra ES+Extra Curse+Offering Effect and +1 strength gems suffix.

Mine (just missing life really):

You don't need increased duration on bone offering. It has 10 seconds BASE duration after consuming the 5 corpses Desecrate Generates. Do something useful with that socket. :P

Mind Over Matter + Diadem is still worse than Corrupted Soul for mitigation. Corrupted Soul makes your ES take 50% of the damage AND gives 15% of max life as extra ES. MoM+EB is still only 30% to ES. That said Diadem DOES give some nice mana reserve so that's a plus.

A couple of tweaks:
According to your POB you are reserving 52% of your life. You need to make that LESS than 50% to get the overleech benefits from Petrified Blood.

Relentless+Small node is not efficient past leveling. Swap those two points for Devotion for a nice life boost.

"
collapsella 님이 작성:
Ty for the build!! this is so much better than my first attempt.

But I have some problems with my survivability, maybe somebody has an idea whats wrong with my build/ what am I missing. I get oneshot quite often in red maps.

my stats:
2.5k hp (5k unreserved)
5%hp recover on block(or+1phys skill shield, dont feel a diffrence so im using that most of the time)
71% attack block
69% spell block
max all res
+24%chaos res
23% damage reduction from armor

Auras: Pride,vitality, herald of purity, petrified blood
(got curse on hit ring, +1 amulet, +1wand)

CWDT+Immortal call

got life leech on belt, still missing the watchers eye (is this the diffrens between life and death?)

Im working on max block as well as some more hp, but besides that im lost...
should i loose the cwdt setup for fortify maybe?
EDIT: Fortify feels better, but can i loose flame dash now? or do you guys use both movement skills?

or should i focus on ES (have 300ES now)

TY & Stay sane Exil!

You only need Watcher's Eye OR Belt for leech. The biggest upside to switching to the Eye is that you can use a stygian vise with life and a good jewel.

I use Shield Charge+Flame Dash.

Definitely do something about your ES. getting a glorious Vanity for Corrupted Soul will help a lot with that. Also an ES on block shield and possibly some ES on kill (Brush with Dead from medium cluster for example)

"
duabijitelur 님이 작성:
what gem shud we replace for unleash?

Controlled Destruction
Gryphenprey 님이 2021. 4. 26. 오전 10:28:51에 마지막으로 편집
"
Gryphenprey 님이 작성:

Definitely do something about your ES. getting a glorious Vanity for Corrupted Soul will help a lot with that. Also an ES on block shield and possibly some ES on kill (Brush with Dead from medium cluster for example)

Glorious vanity can have a node with physical leech as well.
I am only at 78% attack and 70% spell block with all buffs and Rumi's. I am not sure what else to do to cap these without taking glancing blow. I could get another 4% spell block from Mage hunter on a cluster but would lose Essence Rush

Can you see any other way for me to get spell block capped? Should I pickup Bulwark on the tree, would take 3 points, and im using dual cluster setup

https://pastebin.com/BjNDyfAF
"
rflood46 님이 작성:
I am only at 78% attack and 70% spell block with all buffs and Rumi's. I am not sure what else to do to cap these without taking glancing blow. I could get another 4% spell block from Mage hunter on a cluster but would lose Essence Rush

Can you see any other way for me to get spell block capped? Should I pickup Bulwark on the tree, would take 3 points, and im using dual cluster setup

https://pastebin.com/BjNDyfAF

Oh yeah you can do the other cluster tree with spell block too. Or get spell block on the shield.

Actually the biggest boost will come from an offering effect chest.

25% increased effect of offerings will get you +8 to each block (8.75%, rounds down). Elevated is like 12%. Also gets more life on block too.
Gryphenprey 님이 2021. 4. 26. 오후 12:38:11에 마지막으로 편집
Boss update. Got sirus a9, all invitations but the feared.

Missing:
Chayula
Cortex
Uber elder
The feared (I bought a carry for uber atziri)

How do you manage to have enough mana for war banner, pride / malevolence and petrified blood?
"
iFlu 님이 작성:
How do you manage to have enough mana for war banner, pride / malevolence and petrified blood?

Pride OR Malevolence = 50
Pet Blood = 35
War Banner = 10

95% total with 2% mana reserve from jewel.
"
iFlu 님이 작성:

With an helmet enchant for either of them you can even run vitality. Which I do but I have more reservation because of the thread of hope.
Just curious if it's just me but what cast speed are others running with to feel "comfortable"? Sitting at 27% atm which is mostly taken via tree but I'm wondering if that range is the standard or if I should look for more in gear.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보