[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
f3lcrow 님이 작성:
Just curious if it's just me but what cast speed are others running with to feel "comfortable"? Sitting at 27% atm which is mostly taken via tree but I'm wondering if that range is the standard or if I should look for more in gear.

Get as much as you can get. :D

Also Onslaught from either flask or abyss jewel or boots.

Also, deciding that I like Unleash now that I've gotten into T14+ maps and doing bosses.

Rare jewels are also potentially a great source of lots of cast speed.
So I just slammed together this, any tips on how to proceed. Is my third prefix going to be random or can I do something cool because it didn't roll a third prefix yet.

Oreojs 님이 2021. 4. 26. 오후 6:14:07에 마지막으로 편집
"
Gryphenprey 님이 작성:
"
iFlu 님이 작성:
How do you manage to have enough mana for war banner, pride / malevolence and petrified blood?

Pride OR Malevolence = 50
Pet Blood = 35
War Banner = 10

95% total with 2% mana reserve from jewel.

Oh I missplaced one my spells which was linked to arcane surge, hence the problem of mana.

Thanks anyway
iFlu 님이 2021. 4. 26. 오후 6:50:15에 마지막으로 편집
"
Oreojs 님이 작성:
So I just slammed together this, any tips on how to proceed. Is my third prefix going to be random or can I do something cool because it didn't roll a third prefix yet.

I owuld slap some life onto that and use as is or sell to be hones.t But yes, it'll roll a random prefix into the slot with high likelyhood.
"
Gryphenprey 님이 작성:
"
Oreojs 님이 작성:

I owuld slap some life onto that and use as is or sell to be hones.t But yes, it'll roll a random prefix into the slot with high likelyhood.

Nono, I am just following your crafting guide to craft a neck. I was just wondering if not having rolled a third prefix there is a deviation from the guide where you can guarantee something.

Like I said before, I'm completely new to crafting and just following your guides. :P

My idea would be something like a Life+ horticraft with Prefixes cannot be changed. Then a Keep prefixes + scour to be able to re-enchant Prefixes cannot be changed and reforge with Physical+ horticraft to get Phys multiplier/reduction.
Oreojs 님이 2021. 4. 26. 오후 8:32:51에 마지막으로 편집
"
Oreojs 님이 작성:
"
Gryphenprey 님이 작성:
"
Oreojs 님이 작성:

Nono, I am just following your crafting guide to craft a neck. I was just wondering if not having rolled a third prefix there is a deviation from the guide where you can guarantee something.

Like I said before, I'm completely new to crafting and just following your guides. :P

My idea would be something like a Life+ horticraft with Prefixes cannot be changed. Then a Keep prefixes horticraft to be able to re-enchant Prefixes cannot be changed and reforge with Physical+ horticraft to get Phys multiplier/reduction.

You can't use augment anything from harvest on influenced items anymore. :(
"
xikorita 님이 작성:

Not augment, reforge.
Oreojs 님이 2021. 4. 26. 오후 8:33:02에 마지막으로 편집
"
Oreojs 님이 작성:
"
xikorita 님이 작성:

Not augment, reforge.

Yeah, if you reforge it then you'll add a prefix. It has 2 good suffixes already. is why I suggest just adding life, selling, and trying again.

The amulet as-is has 4 desireable T1 mods. Add life or ES% and it should sell for a good amount.
"
Also, deciding that I like Unleash now that I've gotten into T14+ maps and doing bosses.

Maybe a dumb question, but how do you make enough money for that chest/amulet before red maps? I've just been pushing atlas progression but maybe I should be doing something else to make money along the way?

Also would you recommend unleash before red maps? Or just for red maps + bosses?
"
aBoredKitty 님이 작성:
"

Maybe a dumb question, but how do you make enough money for that chest/amulet before red maps? I've just been pushing atlas progression but maybe I should be doing something else to make money along the way?

Also would you recommend unleash before red maps? Or just for red maps + bosses?

I just play the game. LOL. I have actually been feeling pretty poor this league (I don't really do anything specific to make currency. Usually I make profits as a side effect of crafting for myself)

That said, I have been doing all the Ultimatums nd completing them.

As for Unleash....

Try it out. I think it plays better in teh end. Just have the ability to cast+kite and still apply all 3 debuffs is very valuable.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보