[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
chinchica 님이 작성:
What sort of notables are we looking to get with the glorious vanity? Want to make sure I dont lose something good..

Might be worth adding to the front page as well.

Got one with physical damage plus leech. Excellent. As I'm using the thread of hope to get the minion damage applies to me there is another one that gives damages to minions.
"
xikorita 님이 작성:
"
chinchica 님이 작성:
What sort of notables are we looking to get with the glorious vanity? Want to make sure I dont lose something good..

Might be worth adding to the front page as well.

Got one with physical damage plus leech. Excellent. As I'm using the thread of hope to get the minion damage applies to me there is another one that gives damages to minions.

Phys damage with leech is great. Saves you from needing it on another piece.

Life+Life Regen also good

A List of Good Glorious Vanity Notables

Exquisite Pain - Damage over time+skill duration
Ritual of Flesh - Life+Regen
Flesh Worship - Life
Cult of Chaos - chaos res+max chaos res
Thaumaturgical Protection - spell block
Revitalisning Winds - Phys Damage+Phys Leech
Automaton Studies - Armour + flat phys %reduction
Ancient Hex - Increased Effect of your curses. Good if you are dual or tri curse.

There's a few others with just physical or spell damage that are decent as well, but those are the ones that stand out to me.
Gryphenprey 님이 2021. 4. 25. 오후 5:27:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
Daymare 님이 작성:
So I've hit a brick wall with this build. I know I have absolute garbage gear but that's what I gotta work with right now.

EDITED because I'm an idiot and obviously Mistress of Sacrifice applies not just the Block parts, but also Bone Offering's Recovery as well.

I do very low damage ... sure, I can clear comparably fast, but I've never played anything that didn't kill trash mobs sufficiently fast. Anything other than whites takes way too long. I don't know, I'm completely stumped. I guess somehow putting the right sockets onto my garbage shield to get back Fortify, and also another socket for my Golem, would help, but even with those two I got oneshot by Uber Izaro.

Get yourself a vulnerability on hit ring or (and this is what I did at league start) self cast it in arcane surge + flame dash links. This alone will give you a huge boost to DPS.

You're also missing a 50% reserve damage aura. You should be able to fit:

Pride or Malevolence
War Banner
Herald of Purity

For 85% mana reserve. For the rest, make sure you have enough mana for extra skills (Vulnerability, shield charge, flame dash, etc...) and do Vitality.

Also, get you a +1 phys spell shield if damage is still an issue. Remember Exsanguinate scales incredibly well with gem level.

Lastly, get a doryani's belt (physical variant) for some leech. Even without petrified blood and low life shenanigans leech is very important.
"
Gryphenprey 님이 작성:
"
Daymare 님이 작성:

snip

Get yourself a vulnerability on hit ring or (and this is what I did at league start) self cast it in arcane surge + flame dash links. This alone will give you a huge boost to DPS.

Pride or Malevolence
War Banner
Herald of Purity

For 85% mana reserve. For the rest, make sure you have enough mana for extra skills (Vulnerability, shield charge, flame dash, etc...) and do Vitality.

Also, get you a +1 phys spell shield if damage is still an issue. Remember Exsanguinate scales incredibly well with gem level.

Lastly, get a doryani's belt (physical variant) for some leech. Even without petrified blood and low life shenanigans leech is very important.

Got myself the belt right now, I missed that one, I realized it's probably quite core for where I'm at.

Huge thanks for the reply, will work on all that stuff. I've got Herald, War Banner and Vitality. I can't active Pride/Malevolence because I'm already reserving more than 50% with those three.
Daymare 님이 2021. 4. 25. 오후 5:41:34에 마지막으로 편집
"
Daymare 님이 작성:
"
Gryphenprey 님이 작성:
"
Daymare 님이 작성:

snip

Pride or Malevolence
War Banner
Herald of Purity

Got myself the belt right now, I missed that one, I realized it's probably quite core for where I'm at.

Huge thanks for the reply, will work on all that stuff. I've got Herald, War Banner and Vitality. I can't active Pride/Malevolence because I'm already reserving more than 50% with those three.

Drop vitality for a lower level one. And/or drop War Banner
You could also link Maim to Herald of Purity or use Blood Stance Flesh n Stone+Maim. Lots of damage options
Ty for the build!! this is so much better than my first attempt.

But I have some problems with my survivability, maybe somebody has an idea whats wrong with my build/ what am I missing. I get oneshot quite often in red maps.

my stats:
2.5k hp (5k unreserved)
5%hp recover on block(or+1phys skill shield, dont feel a diffrence so im using that most of the time)
71% attack block
69% spell block
max all res
+24%chaos res
23% damage reduction from armor

Auras: Pride,vitality, herald of purity, petrified blood
(got curse on hit ring, +1 amulet, +1wand)

CWDT+Immortal call

got life leech on belt, still missing the watchers eye (is this the diffrens between life and death?)

Im working on max block as well as some more hp, but besides that im lost...
should i loose the cwdt setup for fortify maybe?
EDIT: Fortify feels better, but can i loose flame dash now? or do you guys use both movement skills?

or should i focus on ES (have 300ES now)

TY & Stay sane Exil!
collapsella 님이 2021. 4. 26. 오전 8:05:48에 마지막으로 편집
Heyho Friends

I put some stuff together and i think i managed it pretty well. Rly Tanky and dmg is also not that bad.

here is my pob
https://pastebin.com/8npKrv8T

what u guys think?

Runing this with 6 Auras:
war banner, pride, malevolence, herald of purity (with maim on hit), Vitality and Petrified blood

Pain Attunement and MoM
included Cluster jewels

Max Spell, Attack Block

High ES with The Ivory Tower

Still try to move some stuff around.. but im pretty fine here with that build

Greetings

what gem shud we replace for unleash?
"
collapsella 님이 작성:
Ty for the build!! this is so much better than my first attempt.

But I have some problems with my survivability, maybe somebody has an idea whats wrong with my build/ what am I missing. I get oneshot quite often in red maps.

my stats:
2.5k hp (5k unreserved)
5%hp recover on block(or+1phys skill shield, dont feel a diffrence so im using that most of the time)
71% attack block
69% spell block
max all res
+24%chaos res
23% damage reduction from armor

Auras: Pride,vitality, herald of purity, petrified blood
(got curse on hit ring, +1 amulet, +1wand)

CWDT+Immortal call

got life leech on belt, still missing the watchers eye (is this the diffrens between life and death?)

Im working on max block as well as some more hp, but besides that im lost...
should i loose the cwdt setup for fortify maybe?

or should i focus on ES (have 300ES now)

TY & Stay sane Exil!

You can't reserve 50% of your life. You have to reserve a little bit less. That is why op suggest the conquerors efficiency.
"
xikorita 님이 작성:
"
collapsella 님이 작성:

You can't reserve 50% of your life. You have to reserve a little bit less. That is why op suggest the conquerors efficiency.

Ahh thanks a lot - looked that one over! Im gonna put it in right away :)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보