[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

"
heishe 님이 작성:
I'm on SSF and have shavs and prism guardian, but don't have chayula ami. any options to get decent stun immunity?

edit: got snakebite, too, of course.

best bet is to get the pantheon until you drop a blessing and the amulet from chayula.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Asag 님이 작성:
Guys I need advice. I'm level 92 but I'm lacking in damage. Boss fights take too long, PoB shows me only around 60k damage with 17 mines. I know my gear is far from being decent and now I wonder on what upgrades I should focus first.

Like what would give me biggest boost?

Char name is Frrosth, profile is public, gear also linked inspoiler:

스포일러

Lots of things you can improve on.

1) No Wise Oak/Atziri's Promise, It's big damage

For your eye of winter, Level 21> Quality 23, you gain about 8% DPS from just getting a level 21 gem

21 0 beats a 20 23

Added cold could be level 20, and that'll help out too. Same with skitterbots.
Same with Herald of Ice, Also true with All of your auras, apart from Summon Skitter there is no need to flip to 20% qual, Level 21>20/20.

EoW 40% Enchant further buffs your damage by about 8%.

From that above you go from about 37k a mine to 44-45k a mine, 20% increase.

If you want further ideas for some damage at around our level, check out my character. Approached pathing a little differently. According to Pob's without any ticking or Pob warrioring I'm matching Qos's ''damage'' with 6 less skill points (assuming he goes 2 PP, or 4 if otherwise) and EoW 40% damage enchant. And I defo still have a lot I can fix.

EoW 21/20, +2 Wand (probably, though reasonably a nutty Spell Damage + 1 Crit Multi Cold Damage is probably more realistic.

More damage is for sure reachable. Though I'm thinking right now If i drop Precision Clarity (as im running an enduring anyway), I can fit full unbound/bonechill skittebots in with an enlighten, 20ex cluster is on the table for me to go for 1 large 2 medium setup I think. Drop Charisma and go Divine Judgement for even more DAM

This build has a lot of wiggle room to make it a monster tbh. Qos's +2 Wand is still pretty unethical.

Evrogue 님이 2021. 11. 8. 오후 6:30:47에 마지막으로 편집
Thx for the info.

My gems are still not lvl 20 because I flipped them for quality. I know quality for auras do nothing except range but I just cant stand when all my gems are q20 while auras 0, I knot it's silly.

Corrupted 7 EoW gems, did not get single lvl 21. Leveling now another 6 gems in swap slots. If noone of them gonna hit 21 gonna buy it.

Bought now Crown with EoW 40% damage, just unlucky abit with divine and waiting for better roll.

Gonna also swap some flasks around.

"
Asag 님이 작성:
Thx for the info.

My gems are still not lvl 20 because I flipped them for quality. I know quality for auras do nothing except range but I just cant stand when all my gems are q20 while auras 0, I knot it's silly.

Corrupted 7 EoW gems, did not get single lvl 21. Leveling now another 6 gems in swap slots. If noone of them gonna hit 21 gonna buy it.

Bought now Crown with EoW 40% damage, just unlucky abit with divine and waiting for better roll.

Gonna also swap some flasks around.

Crown with 40% EoW will cost you more than most things. Buy yourself an EoW 21. Quality would be nice, but i haven't qualitied mine yet and cleared pretty much everything apart from aspirational stuff.
Actually I bought mine for 60c or so. Did they get more expensive recently?

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
QosmozGaming 님이 2021. 11. 9. 오전 4:33:01에 마지막으로 편집
"
QosmozGaming 님이 작성:
Actually I bought mine for 60c or so. Did they get more expensive recently?

I bought mine for 40c but with bad roll. With 19+ was around 1 ex yesterday when I checked.

Got unlucky with divines tho and got like 6x rolls below 15. Last time I used divine on Crown got 21 in like 3 tries, RNG is RNG.
Nvm misread.
Evrogue 님이 2021. 11. 9. 오전 7:15:14에 마지막으로 편집
I'm so silly, just killed myself twice in harvest in map because i throwed arcanist brand with hydrosphere and frost bomb in ele reflect map. At first I thought just got oneshoot from one of the rare bears. I reentered and killed again myself while all mobs were offscreen. Then I checked mods lol.

I got used to don't even look at map mods with mines that i totally forgot about the reflect and sphere :(
hi mind see my gear which is the best option to upgrade now?
I am glad I stumbled upon this build. Its really fun. I started out with the blazing salvo which i loved but it seemed the forking mechanism was bugged sometimes so i switched to Eye of Winter. Surprisingly tanky although theres still those questionable one shots that i shake my head to.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보