[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

Can anyone explain to me like I'm a child if Divergent Eye of Winter is an upgrade for mines? I am using Celestial MTX and have 21/14 quality (heaven forbid the lens ever work 2 good corrupts in) and don't visually notice a difference in the projectile angle to a regular salvo, but there are LOTS of projectiles so maybe I'm just not seeing it? I am still working on converting so it's all glass cannon BS right now anyway, but I figure my 21/14 EOW could likely sell for 3-4 ex, and if a normal 21 or a 21/20 regular would suffice I may sell for now to get some extra cash for upgrades.

I'm pretty sure I didn't see an alt qual discussion on the gem section, so I figured I would ask.
"
QosmozGaming 님이 작성:

hi Asag, if that's the most frustrating for you, there are 2 options.

1. switch to purity of elements setup (you can check my current char in scourge league)
2. take brine king pantheon with complete boss infusions via divine vessel. You'll have freeze immunity and 50% reduced chill effect on you.

Does Purity of Elements prevent freez? Was sure only works against chill but you still can be frozen.
"
Asag 님이 작성:

Does Purity of Elements prevent freez? Was sure only works against chill but you still can be frozen.

Purity of Elements now prevents all elemental ailments. It'll prevent against Brittle/Scorch/Sap too which is great qol. I'm an idiot and am using it now instead of zealotry until I can farm up currency for an enlighten. :P
From my personal experience, it's not really that better than regular 21/20 eow, i broke 35 divergent eows before got mine, and ended up selling it next day. Theoretically with divergent eow more projectiles should hit same target, especially with bigger hitbox, but in practice st dps is not feeling that much over regular.
Hi to all of you.

I just wanted to hear from you all, is it possible to use this build for simulacum farming ? dont need to be wave 30 or anything, but i am looking for some bossing build that can do simu wave 20-25 aswell.

Or should i look else where ?

Best regards and thanks.

zyp
"
zyppz 님이 작성:
Hi to all of you.

I just wanted to hear from you all, is it possible to use this build for simulacum farming ? dont need to be wave 30 or anything, but i am looking for some bossing build that can do simu wave 20-25 aswell.

Best regards and thanks.

zyp

You can definitely do simulacrum farm with the build. I am starting on Saturday to farm them. Maybe check the stream to see what it looks like and what it is capable to do.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming 님이 작성:
"
zyppz 님이 작성:
Hi to all of you.

Best regards and thanks.

zyp

You can definitely do simulacrum farm with the build. I am starting on Saturday to farm them. Maybe check the stream to see what it looks like and what it is capable to do.

Cool i will do that ;)

I guess its first when going low life its possible am i right? ;)
"

1. switch to purity of elements setup (you can check my current char in scourge league)
2. take brine king pantheon with complete boss infusions via divine vessel. You'll have freeze immunity and 50% reduced chill effect on you.

Hi
I check Your present character and You use enlighten lvl 3. On pob with this i get 10 mana unreserved. How to use skills with so low mana ?
My eye of winter uses 16 mana and it is nice to preset mine for boss to shoot big alpha damage.

Oh so I wonder is it worth to go into purity of elements with enlighten lvl 3 (lvl 4 is to much pricey) or invest into watchers eye?
kamoris 님이 2021. 11. 20. 오전 11:23:32에 마지막으로 편집
"
kamoris 님이 작성:
"

Hi
I check Your present character and You use enlighten lvl 3. On pob with this i get 10 mana unreserved. How to use skills with so low mana ?
My eye of winter uses 16 mana and it is nice to preset mine for boss to shoot big alpha damage.

Oh so I wonder is it worth to go into purity of elements with enlighten lvl 3 (lvl 4 is to much pricey) or invest into watchers eye?

hi Kamoris, I worked this afternoon bunch of PoBs. Please check different HoI and PoE variants.

In my opinion, it's slightly more advantageous to use PoE, but HoI makes it easier for mana reservations if you have your resistances fixed.

For my build, i have enough mana to cast Arcanist brand, and mana regen makes up for the rest. It is manageable.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Thank you for the build it is great and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
Norrathx 님이 2021. 11. 21. 오후 9:28:05에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보