[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

I dont know guys how u cap your ressist with this staff i buy boots gloves and helm almost for 5-6 ex and i got like 40-50 resistance.
You can get ele res on the bismuth flask, also ele res with mastery on passive tree
"
Eclypsons 님이 작성:
You can get ele res on the bismuth flask, also ele res with mastery on passive tree

i use bismuth flask and i follow the tree from budget 25ex but i spend about 40ex i got res on boots gloves and helmet and still misiing a lot of cold res and some other
"
Kaazaa 님이 작성:
"
Eclypsons 님이 작성:

i use bismuth flask and i follow the tree from budget 25ex but i spend about 40ex i got res on boots gloves and helmet and still misiing a lot of cold res and some other

You can get extra res on the flask, check the pob there is a suffix to have ele res during flask effect. Also in diving judgement passive you can get ele res mastery
I have a very noob question if you don't mind. I wanted to follow the "leveling guide" video. Why do you have that linked there when this build has nothing to do with hollow palm? That threw me off hard and I am confused.
Hi, I am in the process of switching to divergent cwdt (chest and weapon for now). Everything still works with 1 ring except for chest (skin of lords) with ice spear as only spell. With 19/20 cwdt I lose half my cast speed (casts per second).

Everything else worked fine after switching. I have to assume I am not taking enough damage to trigger. Do I need 19/23 in chest or more life? Not sure where else to look for cause of issue.

Have 2770 life (threshold in guild was 2510)

Any thoughts?

https://pastebin.com/N47JTWcq
"
kamikazedude 님이 작성:
I have a very noob question if you don't mind. I wanted to follow the "leveling guide" video. Why do you have that linked there when this build has nothing to do with hollow palm? That threw me off hard and I am confused.

Hey, this build won't work below level 70
Now the question how will you reach level 70?
"
VoidPhage 님이 작성:
Hi, I am in the process of switching to divergent cwdt (chest and weapon for now). Everything still works with 1 ring except for chest (skin of lords) with ice spear as only spell. With 19/20 cwdt I lose half my cast speed (casts per second).

Everything else worked fine after switching. I have to assume I am not taking enough damage to trigger. Do I need 19/23 in chest or more life? Not sure where else to look for cause of issue.

Any thoughts?

Less duration should be level 5 in boots...With those to dust levels.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
VoidPhage 님이 작성:

Any thoughts?

saw the pob, couldn't find any issue, can you come to discord and see the #check-list or may be someone else can help.
"
Akshay 님이 작성:
"
VoidPhage 님이 작성:

Any thoughts?

saw the pob, couldn't find any issue, can you come to discord and see the #check-list or may be someone else can help.

Solved. Changed some passives to %life and its working. 2984 life

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보