[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
PioHB75 님이 작성:
hello, sorry I am new here, for the Sentinel League I want to play a Scion. so far so good, saw most builts play the CWDT version and ice spear. so I deceide to join. In the meantime I think that equipment and so on are really good. the llop is working but I die to offen and at the moment I am missing the clue hwat I should change first to probably push up some more levels

https://pastebin.com/6w6UYLbn

changes to the equipment are quite expensive, expect that I have to exchange some gems, but actually I still need them for life and resistance

can probably someone give me a hint on which I shall focus next ?

I checked, its good, you can go for more dps
thanks Akshay,

any hint what I shall change or where to start with upgrades ?
I want to ask how exactly two different gems work in links with one CWDT? Do they work at the same time or sequentially?
I'm interested in this as well as in terms of DPS optimization - 1 6L vs 2 pseoudo 5L on one CWDT. And also from the point of view of the functioning of the build - CWDT + FR vs CWDT + FR + Sniper, won't the second option break the build and I'll get a decrease in proc frequency, up to a 50% rate drop?

This question has probably been asked more than once, but reading 80 pages is too much for me, and I don’t see this nuance in the guide.
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
"
Daimonidlo 님이 작성:
I want to ask how exactly two different gems work in links with one CWDT? Do they work at the same time or sequentially?
I'm interested in this as well as in terms of DPS optimization - 1 6L vs 2 pseoudo 5L on one CWDT. And also from the point of view of the functioning of the build - CWDT + FR vs CWDT + FR + Sniper, won't the second option break the build and I'll get a decrease in proc frequency, up to a 50% rate drop?

This question has probably been asked more than once, but reading 80 pages is too much for me, and I don’t see this nuance in the guide.

Its sequence
But all the skills linked to CWDT will be cast in the same time window
Akshay 님이 2022. 7. 6. 오전 7:29:16에 마지막으로 편집
"
Akshay 님이 작성:

Its sequence
But all the skills linked to CWDT will be cast in the same time window

Ah, ok I understand that they have a firing order. But it will not cut my DPS/proc rate in half. TY!
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
Dear Akshay, first of all thank you for this wonderful build! I have a great time playing it and crafting for it! Today I almost instakilled all 85lvl bosses except Uber Elder and Sirus- they have to much shit on the ground. Cortex was the esiest)) ...I am so sorry that was too lazy to make it 2 leagues ago, it will be nerfed certainly after that much success in this leahue.
1. So the question is- how can I improve my build from the point of survivabilty first of all? I can't even handle bullet hell fase... Or big phys strikes are "achilles heel" of this build?
2. And the second question- is a little bit strange- when I am swithching to purity of elements in a Simul then my cast rate visually decreases, why it is so?
3. What are the requirmens for fitting Ciara flask to this build? I can't find any explanation in the part that explains flasks.

I know every other my upgrade will cost me a castle- so on what i should focus to up my character tougness?

Thank you very much in advance!
Is there an example of level 80 tree?
Everything worked fine until I switched to a new helmet with only 4 less ward, now it takes me 3 times to start my loop why does it do this? What do I need to improve on?
"
ArcLucid 님이 작성:
Dear Akshay, first of all thank you for this wonderful build! I have a great time playing it and crafting for it! Today I almost instakilled all 85lvl bosses except Uber Elder and Sirus- they have to much shit on the ground. Cortex was the esiest)) ...I am so sorry that was too lazy to make it 2 leagues ago, it will be nerfed certainly after that much success in this leahue.
1. So the question is- how can I improve my build from the point of survivabilty first of all? I can't even handle bullet hell fase... Or big phys strikes are "achilles heel" of this build?
2. And the second question- is a little bit strange- when I am swithching to purity of elements in a Simul then my cast rate visually decreases, why it is so?
3. What are the requirmens for fitting Ciara flask to this build? I can't find any explanation in the part that explains flasks.

I know every other my upgrade will cost me a castle- so on what i should focus to up my character tougness?

Thank you very much in advance!

You try to go for 3500 life and 1900 ward, it helps
Otherwise you need to stack spell suppression and use grace aura
There is no way to reduce phys, except use grace & evasion

See the 4 flasks section or in the discord, we have put lot more info now.
"
Broshnek 님이 작성:
Everything worked fine until I switched to a new helmet with only 4 less ward, now it takes me 3 times to start my loop why does it do this? What do I need to improve on?

That could be it, the ward! Just increase ward by divine orb

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보