[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Great build, a lot fun.

I'm upgrading step by step, currently I use the 160ex version as blueprint. Just wondering, I've entered the stats in the linked calculator and result is that normal CWDT is not working, but a normal CWDT is used in the weapon. Do I miss something or using the calculator wrong?

Btw, I've added to the Stormrider/Prismatic Heart a Widespread Destruction node, giving a little more dps with not too much additional cost.
Hey all, first of all thanks for the great guide.
I put together my wardloop scion this weekend, the build feels good.
Just wondering if someone knowledgeable about the build could take a look at my pob, to check if I messed up something since it is my first time venturing in a complex build like this.

My pob https://pastebin.com/M36WsETY

Thanks a lot!
"
Akshay 님이 작성:
"
kamikazedude 님이 작성:
I have a very noob question if you don't mind. I wanted to follow the "leveling guide" video. Why do you have that linked there when this build has nothing to do with hollow palm? That threw me off hard and I am confused.

Hey, this build won't work below level 70
Now the question how will you reach level 70?

Oh... so I should follow the hollow palm build until 70 and then switch to this one? I played path of exile for a long time, but I usually didn't follow builds or watch stuff online about which are best builds. I feel like a lot of guides assume people already know how certain things work. Which is fine, but this is exactly what happened last time when I tried to follow a build. And then I will probably get to lvl 60 and be frustrated on why my build doesn't work. A little more detailed leveling guide is always appreciated imo. Even if you say "follow this/that build until lvl 70 and then refund passives", it can help a lot for new/unexperienced players. Best build I did was with Caustic Arrow because of the +3 bow craft which a friend of mine told me about and I got the elder and beat him (like 5-6 years ago). I'd like to go further than that :D

Anyways, hope you don't take this the wrong way. Was just sharing my experience.
"
kamikazedude 님이 작성:
"
Akshay 님이 작성:
"
kamikazedude 님이 작성:
I have a very noob question if you don't mind. I wanted to follow the "leveling guide" video. Why do you have that linked there when this build has nothing to do with hollow palm? That threw me off hard and I am confused.

Hey, this build won't work below level 70
Now the question how will you reach level 70?

Oh... so I should follow the hollow palm build until 70 and then switch to this one? I played path of exile for a long time, but I usually didn't follow builds or watch stuff online about which are best builds. I feel like a lot of guides assume people already know how certain things work. Which is fine, but this is exactly what happened last time when I tried to follow a build. And then I will probably get to lvl 60 and be frustrated on why my build doesn't work. A little more detailed leveling guide is always appreciated imo. Even if you say "follow this/that build until lvl 70 and then refund passives", it can help a lot for new/unexperienced players. Best build I did was with Caustic Arrow because of the +3 bow craft which a friend of mine told me about and I got the elder and beat him (like 5-6 years ago). I'd like to go further than that :D

Anyways, hope you don't take this the wrong way. Was just sharing my experience.

I seek critical feedback, don't worry, not a kid who will get enraged.

Yes you are right, this guide assumes the player can farm 25 ex and that player is experienced. Its not aimed at new players or players returning after a long time.

This build is very complicated, and its simply difficult to have new players play a CWDT build.
"
cetru 님이 작성:
Hey all, first of all thanks for the great guide.
I put together my wardloop scion this weekend, the build feels good.
Just wondering if someone knowledgeable about the build could take a look at my pob, to check if I messed up something since it is my first time venturing in a complex build like this.

My pob https://pastebin.com/M36WsETY

Thanks a lot!

nicely done
skill should refresh at same speed at summon skeleton

the CWDT linked to forbidden rite can be leveled to 9.
Is there an example of level 80 tree?
"
Akshay 님이 작성:

I seek critical feedback, don't worry, not a kid who will get enraged.

Yes you are right, this guide assumes the player can farm 25 ex and that player is experienced. Its not aimed at new players or players returning after a long time.

This build is very complicated, and its simply difficult to have new players play a CWDT build.

I see. Well, thanks for your quick response. Appreciate it. The title was a bit misleading then. The reason I clicked on it was because it said "easy" and I liked how it looked. Guess I'll go back to my CA and come back later when I have 30ex. Have a nice day! :D
kamikazedude 님이 2022. 7. 4. 오전 10:12:06에 마지막으로 편집
"
Akshay 님이 작성:

skill should refresh at same speed at summon skeleton

ty for the feedback!

any way I can reliably check this?

"
Akshay 님이 작성:

the CWDT linked to forbidden rite can be leveled to 9.

what will be the difference between lvl 1 and 9?
cetru 님이 2022. 7. 4. 오전 10:53:58에 마지막으로 편집
hello, sorry I am new here, for the Sentinel League I want to play a Scion. so far so good, saw most builts play the CWDT version and ice spear. so I deceide to join. In the meantime I think that equipment and so on are really good. the llop is working but I die to offen and at the moment I am missing the clue hwat I should change first to probably push up some more levels

https://pastebin.com/6w6UYLbn

changes to the equipment are quite expensive, expect that I have to exchange some gems, but actually I still need them for life and resistance

can probably someone give me a hint on which I shall focus next ?
Hey

I tried this build, and it is smooth right now :-).
What would be the most impactful changes for me which doesnt cost 30 EX?

https://pastebin.com/LPBEuNMY

I mostly die at bosses, 10man invitations, twisted etc. and dont know why.
kkmonk 님이 2022. 7. 4. 오후 2:09:20에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보