[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
kanon1 님이 작성:
Is there an example of level 80 tree?

Skip the crit nodes & the damage nodes
very fun and technical build! poe needs more like this to shoot for

thanks!
Amazing guide and what an awesome, fun build. Thank you for making it! I do have a question about further upgrades though, do I need to get 2x divergent CWDT before I swap to 1x heartbound loop? I'm thinking yes because only one of your dps setups will be able to go off, but I'd like some confirmation.

Thanks for the help!
"
Xaithai 님이 작성:
Amazing guide and what an awesome, fun build. Thank you for making it! I do have a question about further upgrades though, do I need to get 2x divergent CWDT before I swap to 1x heartbound loop? I'm thinking yes because only one of your dps setups will be able to go off, but I'd like some confirmation.

Thanks for the help!

weapon is not that important, you can use normal
but you can also use a divergent 20/10 quality in weapon and get 2700, it should work
"
Akshay 님이 작성:

weapon is not that important, you can use normal
but you can also use a divergent 20/10 quality in weapon and get 2700, it should work

Ahh okay, so it will still work and the divergent linked one will just proc faster. This makes sense, thank you.
Is the jewel sublime vision (hatred) worth using?
"
cetru 님이 작성:

The brittle one? i would say it's not good, adding vision would mean replacing some other jewel, like unnatural instinct, forbidden jewels, impossible escape, and all of them are better than vision since our main skill, ice spear, already capped/almost capped on crit
Vard1s 님이 2022. 7. 8. 오전 6:34:43에 마지막으로 편집
"
Vard1s 님이 작성:
"
cetru 님이 작성:

The brittle one? i would say it's not good, adding vision would mean replacing some other jewel, like unnatural instinct, forbidden jewels, impossible escape, and all of them are better than vision since our main skill, ice spear, already capped/almost capped on crit

by checking in PoB, it seems it greatly increases the damage of Ice spear first form, second form is already crit capped.
cetru 님이 2022. 7. 8. 오전 8:16:42에 마지막으로 편집
"
cetru 님이 작성:
"
Vard1s 님이 작성:
"
cetru 님이 작성:

by checking in PoB, it seems it greatly increases the damage of Ice spear first form, second form is already crit capped.

i don't think you should be looking at 1st form at all, you aren't really hitting anything with 1st form
Hi can you fix mine pob cause i put almost 300ex but the damage only reach 3m :(( https://pastebin.com/HFrUz2nn
sanmapro 님이 2022. 7. 8. 오후 11:34:24에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보