[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

What is the current way to obtain the staff in SSF?

I'm playing the current event and realized that the div card now can only drop in map (both Spider Forest and Phantasmagoria are red map).
"
vbvan 님이 작성:

I'm playing the current event and realized that the div card now can only drop in map (both Spider Forest and Phantasmagoria are red map).

The best way of getting the staff is to make it drop, the cards are too rare anyway now. Get your IIR and IIQ as high as possible :

- Item Rarity Support
- Helmet craft invreased rarity of items from rares/uniques
- Spec into ghosts and rogue exiles
- Allocate middle wheel and top hat in Atlas tree

Having done it, I can tell you need a good build to league-start that can transition into WI. Maybe cold DOT would be close enough. If you can get into red maps, it'll go a lot faster because of altars.

It's going to take a while, though.
WinterHiko 님이 2023. 11. 12. 오전 7:27:36에 마지막으로 편집
"
vbvan 님이 작성:

You can favorite Phantasmagoria on atlas, and use kirac missions to get the map specific full stack of divination cards.

Other way is heist or blight. I think those should be the best ways to get it.
Hi there !

Thanks to a really kind person giving me a chest armour and both %int rings ( thanks again Oo ) i'm starting to feel how this build can melt content easily. Really good job kelvynn for your work on this :D

I have yet to test the hardest maven fights but uber elder and eldritch fights has been so easy i haven't die one time doing them.

Blanketed snow + cold to the core jewels seems to be absent in poetrade in standard at this time so i kept my old ones. Got a prety good amulet for the low cost of 120 div ^^ and it maked me play a bit with the jewels to get the attributes stats. Since i need to modify my gloves, helmet or jewels to get theses stats, i had to remove ambush's jewels ( but compared to when i used them with astramentis, i do more damages when no full or low life and got really more survivability ).

I'm still level upping so i haven't tryed the nature patience jewel and still need to find the perfect rare jewels kelvynn show us in his final version of the build.

i'm now stacking currencies to improve attribute stats on gear and change the jewels but i'm asking myself how to use nature patience.

On paper it seems a pretty big amount of damage and defences but when i fight uber bosses, i'm moving or teleporting a lot which destroys all vines. Is anyone has experiences to share about that ?

Maybe i just need to max more of my stats and will be able to facetank most of their attacks ? because to vines per second means 5scd to be at max and i really don't know how i could stay so long stationary.

Here is my pob if someone want to advice me about the gear or the tree :
https://pastebin.com/0xDYmjzv

P.S and yes i really need to switch my boots for a maxed version, but 3 red sockets are anoying, that's why my cwdt is only lv 19 at the time ^^ i'm building syndicate to put the max one i bought with white socket and never have to spam chromatics again
Natchoum 님이 2023. 11. 13. 오후 8:54:51에 마지막으로 편집
You don't need max stacks of Nature's Patience to be useful. It's a great boost even on just a couple of stacks. Since we negate the downside completely, see it as free damage and survivability.

Best way to off-color a four-link is to use the crafting bench :

- Use "at least two red sockets"
- "two sockets"
- use "three sockets", if not red, back to last step
- once you have your third socket, hit four sockets, then three sockets if not the desired color

That should make it much easier to off-color, as you're only rolling one socket at a time.
"
Natchoum 님이 작성:
Blanketed snow + cold to the core jewels seems to be absent in poetrade in standard at this time so i kept my old ones

i have this pair of jewels in standard that i could give you as i don't really play poe much at all anymore

just let me know what your play times are and i can log in to give them to you. my name is The_Canadian_Shadow
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
spaceace7373 님이 2023. 11. 14. 오전 8:15:57에 마지막으로 편집
I thought to test that build in the new league so tried it in shifting stones event.
Do you have any estimates how much intelligence should I have on first maps?
My current pob: https://pobb.in/D-jNtEOY0D0-
It is not ideal for sure, I'm still building, but damage is not here for sure. Astramentis is quiter expensive, but it will be my next purchase.
Y'all have been a lot of help as I've selt my way through this build. But now, late in the game, I'm dying in the Maven's invitations. Can anyone see where i've gone wrong? Here's a current POB: https://pobb.in/Roa8ck-cF6WH
I cant acces Path Of Building from work, but in the web-version it seems you are missing the last cluster on the top left with 2 split personality jewels. Without this cluster and jewels, the tree is wrong. That path is optimized for this.
"
ninuvas1977 님이 작성:
I cant acces Path Of Building from work, but in the web-version it seems you are missing the last cluster on the top left with 2 split personality jewels. Without this cluster and jewels, the tree is wrong. That path is optimized for this.

i'm trying to get more passive tree points to fill in the two clusters. Is there anything you'd recommend that i refund to fill those up first?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보