[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi there,
I am doing this build as my last build of the league, as I have a fondness for Icestorm.
I got enlighten 4, but I cannot put the auras, what am I missing ? I thought I could forego charisma with an enlighten. Did I miss anything ?

Any tips appreciated (still building up)

https://pobb.in/ykTshLeE6bnu

Many thanks
You can check my analysis before:

"
I took a closer look at their tree.

10% ~ 15% unreserved mana (before clarity) is needed for clarity.

The high end build POB:

135% * 0.88 (Enlighten 4) / 1.4 (increased mana reservation efficiency on the tree) = 84.9%

Those builds use Zealotry (which replaces Discipline and Discipline gives me about 2K ES):

100% / 1.64 + 50% / 1.94 = 86.7%

It doesn't require Enlighten. It instead uses helmet enchantment and takes Charisma (which requires 4 skill points for the second curse or Anathema unique ring) and one extra 8% increased mana reservation efficiency node (2 skill points).

If don't take Charisma, then Englighten + helmet enchantment + one extra 8% increased mana reservation efficiency node is needed.

100% * 0.88 / 1.48 + 50% * 0.88 / 1.78 = 84.2%
You need 'Sovereignty' for the remaining 28% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills.
Some data from my attempt at creating The Simplex:

Group A:

(rare) Dmg per 15 int + move speed

Group B:
(rare) %Attr + Gain Phys as Extra Lightning
(rare) %Attr + Mana Reservation
(rare) %Attr + Cold DoT Multi
(rare) %Attr + Gain Phys as Extra Cold
(rare) %Attr + Reduced Attr Requirements

Note that the original list has "(rare) %Attr + Gain Phys as Extra Cold" in Group A! But I triple-checked and this is not the case for me. I can confirm that "(rare) %Attr + Dmg per 15 Dex" is indeed in Group A.
Also, some gearing advice for Standard:

The Standard economy is much smaller and very idiosyncratic compared to league; amusingly the appraisals given in the gearing guide for league are almost the exact opposite of what you'll experience in Standard. "Budget" rares that the guide suggests you pick up for "a few chaos" will cost many dozen divine orbs, whereas level 4 Enlighten and uniques like Split Personality and Forbidden Flesh/Flame can be picked up for (relatively!) cheap thanks to a flooded market.

Body Armour: I'd say this is the most important item to save up for and buy (for around 50--100 div): getting good ES+EV rolls is crucial to survivability, and you're not likely to get something decent just spamming Spite essences.

Helmet, Gloves, Belt: craft these yourself using Spite essences, as described in the guide. You will want to buy a ton of essences in bulk (around 0.1 div each) since you need them for the rings too. Unless you get lucky rolls, you will likely be pinched on resistances. Watch out for reduced aura effect map mods if you're leaning heavily on Purity of Elements.

Rings: the base cost around 40 div in Standard. That's a lot for just 7% increased intelligence, so I would deprioritize getting the recommend synth rings until after you've sorted out the rest of your gear.

Cluster Jewels: keep an eye on the trade site; supply is very limited. Expect to pay around 40 div each if you're not too picky about the small passives. You can also try to craft these yourself; I've successfully used both alt+aug and frigid fossils (both methods are eye-bleedingly tedious).

Brute Force Solution: you can find legacy uncorrupted jewels on the trade site for surprisingly cheap. Grab them and throw them onto the temple altar and hope for something good.

The Simplex: the base itself "only" costs 50--60 div. You can use the amethyst flask vendor recipe to reforge a legacy Simplex into one with the new 100% implicit: apparently this isn't common knowledge, as you can occasionally snipe a cheap legacy unsplit(!) Simplex on trade: upgrade it to the new version, split it yourself, then sell one of the copies and keep the other one for free. Craicic Chimerals are 4 div each in Standard, so adjust your budget accordingly for attempting the ultimate amulet crafting project. (I succeeded after 16 attempts.)
Hey guys, is it possible to add in hatred without lvl 4 Enlighten? its like 8 div and im no where close lol.
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur 님이 작성:
Hey guys, is it possible to add in hatred without lvl 4 Enlighten? its like 8 div and im no where close lol.

Yes.

Anoint Charisma (Golden, Golden, Opalescent) to your amulet.
"
Cjin 님이 작성:
"
zanosaur 님이 작성:

Yes.

Anoint Charisma (Golden, Golden, Opalescent) to your amulet.

Oh kk thx. Btw do I need to get the Sovereignty cluster as well?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
evouga 님이 작성:
Also, some gearing advice for Standard:

The Standard economy is much smaller and very idiosyncratic compared to league; amusingly the appraisals given in the gearing guide for league are almost the exact opposite of what you'll experience in Standard. "Budget" rares that the guide suggests you pick up for "a few chaos" will cost many dozen divine orbs, whereas level 4 Enlighten and uniques like Split Personality and Forbidden Flesh/Flame can be picked up for (relatively!) cheap thanks to a flooded market.

Body Armour: I'd say this is the most important item to save up for and buy (for around 50--100 div): getting good ES+EV rolls is crucial to survivability, and you're not likely to get something decent just spamming Spite essences.

Helmet, Gloves, Belt: craft these yourself using Spite essences, as described in the guide. You will want to buy a ton of essences in bulk (around 0.1 div each) since you need them for the rings too. Unless you get lucky rolls, you will likely be pinched on resistances. Watch out for reduced aura effect map mods if you're leaning heavily on Purity of Elements.

Rings: the base cost around 40 div in Standard. That's a lot for just 7% increased intelligence, so I would deprioritize getting the recommend synth rings until after you've sorted out the rest of your gear.

Cluster Jewels: keep an eye on the trade site; supply is very limited. Expect to pay around 40 div each if you're not too picky about the small passives. You can also try to craft these yourself; I've successfully used both alt+aug and frigid fossils (both methods are eye-bleedingly tedious).

Brute Force Solution: you can find legacy uncorrupted jewels on the trade site for surprisingly cheap. Grab them and throw them onto the temple altar and hope for something good.

The Simplex: the base itself "only" costs 50--60 div. You can use the amethyst flask vendor recipe to reforge a legacy Simplex into one with the new 100% implicit: apparently this isn't common knowledge, as you can occasionally snipe a cheap legacy unsplit(!) Simplex on trade: upgrade it to the new version, split it yourself, then sell one of the copies and keep the other one for free. Craicic Chimerals are 4 div each in Standard, so adjust your budget accordingly for attempting the ultimate amulet crafting project. (I succeeded after 16 attempts.)

Thanks for the amethyst flask vendor recipe!
Now I can craft the amulet in SSF standard :-)
"
vbvan 님이 작성:
My current progress in SSF:

The body armor took me at least 7 attempts :-(
The base defense craft seems very rare. I only have 1 dropped (in contrast, I have about 10 additional item drops). Is it considered as 'Meta-Modifier'?

Some other questions:

1. I'm stuck at the classic tree.
I have no cold cluster jewel drop so far.
I can still do most of the contents, but Simulacrum is rippy. When it reaches area level 84, many mobs with bad mods (like 3 more projectiles) can often kill me (I can tank the bosses when they are alone, instead).
When is it appropriate to switch to the cluster tree? After 2 cold cluster jewels or should I also farm Split Personality first?

2. No luck to get The Stampede.
I ran many blight maps, and still waiting for it to drop (I had the blight armor dropped).

The above two are probably the most noticeable upgrades I can have.

3. Synthesized item
I'm lucky to have Mageblood, but I don't have Astramentis. I have a synthesize amulet with 9%int for now. I guess farming the 15%int one depends too much on RNG?

4. Craft a better helmet
Is conqueror map the only place to farm conqueror allflame ember? I had a few of them, but I only got one conqueror craft dropped from them, and the helmet turned into Redeemer :-(.

5. Any other suggestions?

My current goal is trying to improve the gear so that I can farm T17 for challenge.
I currently only have 11k ES and 1700 int.
I was annihilated the last time I tried :-)

Got/Crafted most of the items after three weeks of grinding. Still need one more cluster jewel which is rarer than I expected.
Now I have 12.4k ES and 2100 int. While the stats is not very impressive for non-SSF, I'm satisfied with it for SSF.

Completed the first T17 and I'm working towards 38 challenges :-)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보