[3.23] [Leaguestarter] Exsanguinate Ascendant - a great all-rounder

where is your 2nd 6l? chest swap on boss?
"
pharaoh000 님이 작성:
where is your 2nd 6l? chest swap on boss?

Hey!

Yes, it's a swap for bosses. I advise to swap from Exsanguinate to Reap on bosses, because it feels better to play.

So, on maps, you'd want Exsanguinate - Chain Support, on bosses, (Vaal) Reap - (Awakened) Swift Affliction.
"
pawelos13 님이 작성:
"
kirjami 님이 작성:
(ssf-questions)

Hey there!

SSF answer: Absolutely you can go any physical caster weapons. In 3.20 I did an experiment where I crafted ...

Wow, thanks a lot. Then there is no hidden feature that I could miss (happens to me way too often).

A bit of ssf experience, I'm currently at lvl84 and into late yellow maps, everything's fine, except my gear. I don't even have the currency to get socket colors or links right. Usually, that's no problem at this stage. This build is just too fast for me, I should have played it as second or third alt :-)

Also, early on, +spell and +dot multiplier can be better than +phys level affixes. I learned this while crafting my first +pyhs level vendor recipe... getting +40 quality gems took me a while :-)
Question on the LL final build, specifically the nodes around the slot for Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel. Why are we taking the Mana increase and Mana regeneration nodes there on the North Side when there are Life Regeneration nodes there we could take instead on the South Side of the Jewel?
"
CostanzaK 님이 작성:
Question on the LL final build, specifically the nodes around the slot for Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel. Why are we taking the Mana increase and Mana regeneration nodes there on the North Side when there are Life Regeneration nodes there we could take instead on the South Side of the Jewel?

Hey there!

This is because of the Unnatural Instinct jewel - it grants us bonuses of small nodes that are not allocated in a radius. Therefore, when the jewel is allocated we'd want to allocate mana nodes, because their bonuses won't be granted to us. Life regen, however, will be granted, because it's not allocated.

If you don't have the jewel yet or don't plan to use it, take small life regen nodes. If you have Unnatural Instinct there, take mana nodes.
I just now remembered that the Jewel did that and came in here to remove my silly question, but you beat me to the answer.

Thanks for the response.

In other news I just had the Ancestral Vision naturally drop on me while Mapping. I was pretty stoked and it's gonna save me 5 Divs, give or take. But I used up my Chaos getting an Anti-Corrupting Blood Jewel that still increased my damage stats and I'm gonna be slowed a little in getting updated Armor. I'll be plugging Atlas points into Blight earlier than I was planning in response to try and raise funds.
How do you handle all of the auras? I'm realizing that there is 14 active skills here (not to mention I'd like to have a button for just movement), but there is only 13 slots for keybinds. Though I know you can swap them out at will, I much prefer being able to just quickly press my buttons to refresh auras after death.
"
Shintsha 님이 작성:
How do you handle all of the auras? I'm realizing that there is 14 active skills here (not to mention I'd like to have a button for just movement), but there is only 13 slots for keybinds. Though I know you can swap them out at will, I much prefer being able to just quickly press my buttons to refresh auras after death.

Hey there!

There's an option to do this faster - you can weapon swap and set different keybinds to your skills, since both weapon sets have their own distinct loadouts. That way you can weapon swap, hit all of your keybinds that have auras and weapon swap back. If you have auras in your weapons, this can be a bit trickier, but if you have precisely the same sockets, links and gems in both weapons, the auras won't turn off when weapon swapping.
"
pawelos13 님이 작성:

The guide explicitly states to stick with Cold Iron Points for three reasons:
1. Excellent damage choice for a budget. This league CIPs were a bit more expensive, but still - 25c day3 is really affordable. If you'd want to go better, you'd have to have a one-hander with +1/+1, essence spell damage and crafted phys dot multi to be roughly on par with corrupted CIP.

just to report back and bump the thread, still no CIP, tests with a +2 phys Staff was, ok, slow, now I got this one from betrayal:

I guess this could become an ssf objective to spent some divines on.
Question about the method of using the Vaal RF. Should I have regular RF on at all times, or should it be situational, and at what Life Per Second should I have RF on at all times? And what is the preferring timing for Vaal form, and what LPS should I be aiming for before I use it live fire?

I'm new to RF in general, and I am just assuming the RF will stay online when the Vaal RF period ends. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보