[3.23] [Leaguestarter] Exsanguinate Ascendant - a great all-rounder

"
CostanzaK 님이 작성:
Question about the method of using the Vaal RF. Should I have regular RF on at all times, or should it be situational, and at what Life Per Second should I have RF on at all times? And what is the preferring timing for Vaal form, and what LPS should I be aiming for before I use it live fire?

I'm new to RF in general, and I am just assuming the RF will stay online when the Vaal RF period ends. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey there!

Yes, the intent is to sustain and use regular RF on every boss. You can also use it while mapping, but it's probably not that necessary. For that to happen, you have to have enough Life Regen to sustain RF, Life Cost of skills and to have some Regen leftover for defensive purposes.

RF deals 90% of your maximum Life to you as Fire damage per second. Naturally, it gets reduced by resistances, which is why we invest in max resistances (and for defensive purposes, obviously). By default, having 75% Fire Res reduces RF self-damage by 75%, to 22,5% of your max life per second. The build aims to get to 80% max res from the tree, making the degen 18% of your max life per second. This we have to sustain.

Let's assume the build has max life of 4500 and max Fire Resistance of 80%. In that case, RF will deal 810 fire damage per second to you. You need to sustain that, have ~400 Life Regen to sustain Exsanguinate/Reap, and have some leftover. Therefore, I'd advise to start using RF when having about 1200 Life Regen per second. You can start earlier, but it might get uncomfortable in regards to recovery.

Vaal RF is the additional button you can press on bosses, but you have to have either Life Flask or Enduring Cry ready to use to instantly recover life after using Vaal RF.
Thank you for the in depth break down on the numbers, that's a really helpful addition. Now that I've been in the purchasing of gear I'm seeing an equipment attribute of #% Life per second. I'm guessing once you hit the later parts of gearing and you have 3500+ HP, having items with 15% of life gain per second (475 per second) is preferable over flat life gain, like say 150 life per second. Is there anything in the build that would betray that expectation?

I've also been wanting to mention that this build is, incredibly, very good for Delve. It's basically a consistent Ambush Simulator, and the chaining nature of Exsanguinate with Chain Support is able to cover enemies that appear all around the player for many waves in a row.

EDIT: Looks like I fuddled my sources. So I saw the mod on the crafting bench as an unlock from Jun and Betrayal. A Suffix to add 7 to 8% Life Regeneration Rate to gloves, helm, and boots. At 3500 HP, the regen value should be 280 hp per second if I'm not mistaken. Is the Veiled modifier a viable mod to be used in place of Flat Life Regen later in the build process?
CostanzaK 님이 2023. 9. 1. 오전 5:56:51에 마지막으로 편집
"
CostanzaK 님이 작성:
Thank you for the in depth break down on the numbers, that's a really helpful addition. Now that I've been in the purchasing of gear I'm seeing an equipment attribute of #% Life per second. I'm guessing once you hit the later parts of gearing and you have 3500+ HP, having items with 15% of life gain per second (475 per second) is preferable over flat life gain, like say 150 life per second. Is there anything in the build that would betray that expectation?

I've also been wanting to mention that this build is, incredibly, very good for Delve. It's basically a consistent Ambush Simulator, and the chaining nature of Exsanguinate with Chain Support is able to cover enemies that appear all around the player for many waves in a row.

EDIT: Looks like I fuddled my sources. So I saw the mod on the crafting bench as an unlock from Jun and Betrayal. A Suffix to add 7 to 8% Life Regeneration Rate to gloves, helm, and boots. At 3500 HP, the regen value should be 280 hp per second if I'm not mistaken. Is the Veiled modifier a viable mod to be used in place of Flat Life Regen later in the build process?

Let me correct you real quick - I believe you are talking about Life Regeneration Rate mods, but if so, they work a bit different. Life Regen Rate could be rephrased as "%# more life regen" (not exactly, but for the sake of explaining). Let's assume you have 400 Life Regen per second. Getting a mod that grants 20% increased Life Regeneration Rate would result in 400*1.2=480 Life Regen per second. The mod will therefore give you 80 Life regen per second. It is good, it just works differently.

In that context you can see how the value of increased Life Regeneration Rate grows with your Life Regen from other sources. Also, this is why I strongly advise using Armour/Evasion bases - not only these will help with core defenses, but also you can gain access to really good base-dependant mods, such as %inc Life Regen Rate (only on Armour bases) and Spell Suppression (only on Evasion bases).
pawelos13 님이 2023. 9. 3. 오전 11:03:26에 마지막으로 편집
Hi,new player here. I like scion and your dedicated build guide make my first time poe && scion experience much more easier and fun!

question: for amulet anoitment, what is the best candidate for sovereignty offence or defense wise?

context:

i manage to get all aura up without sovereignty by:
+ using a cost & reservation multi reduction helm (90% multiplier)
+ corrupted lv3 enlighten gem (92% multiplier)
+ respect mana mastery 3 point in to a medium cluster mana reservation tree for 9 more reservation
+ 1 or 2% reservation from base jewel or tattoo

what is best option for anointment for me?

thank you!
Nightash2322 님이 2023. 9. 5. 오전 10:55:06에 마지막으로 편집
Hey there!

The ones that come to mind are:

Acrimony - 15% DoT multi (Clear, Black, Black)
Growth and Decay - 12% DoT multi, 1% life regen (Clear, Teal, Golden)
Influence - 14% aura effect (Verdant, Teal, Golden)
Hearty - 18% increased Life Regen rate, 1,5% life regen (Verdant, Opalescent, Silver)

You can also search for node power in PoB or in the anoint window, maybe PoB will give a decent option.
Hi! Once again, thanks a lot for the guide.
I'm having a lot of fun again with this build.

I'm trying to switch to LL but I see in the POB that we need some very specific colors in the weapons. Is there any alternative to do this? Should we drop some other skills in order to use the rest of the auras?

Thanks a lot!
"
Ksrluke 님이 작성:

I'm trying to switch to LL but I see in the POB that we need some very specific colors in the weapons. Is there any alternative to do this? Should we drop some other skills in order to use the rest of the auras?

Thanks a lot!

Hey there!

Yes, there is a lot of off-colours in these sockets (CIP is a Rune Dagger, therefore dex-int base).

From my experience it is much easier to colour it using crafting bench. You can just pay Chromatic Orbs to guarantee a certain amount of coloured sockets. For example, you can pay 120 Chromatic Orbs to colour three sockets to Red.

Most importantly, you can do the same with corrupted items. Be aware though that using socket crafts on corrupted gear increases the cost by the amount of Vaal Orbs equal to the amount of socket currency used for that craft. For example, when colouring three Red sockets, the same craft as mentioned above, you'll need to pay 120 Chromatic Orbs AND 120 Vaal Orbs to colour it.

Having corrupted gear also enables Tainted Currency. Tainted Chromatics may help a lot.

Also - there is a Vorici calculator: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html which basically calculates how expensive it will be to get the desired colours.
"
pawelos13 님이 작성:
"
Ksrluke 님이 작성:

Thanks a lot!

Hey there!

Yes, there is a lot of off-colours in these sockets (CIP is a Rune Dagger, therefore dex-int base).

From my experience it is much easier to colour it using crafting bench. You can just pay Chromatic Orbs to guarantee a certain amount of coloured sockets. For example, you can pay 120 Chromatic Orbs to colour three sockets to Red.

Most importantly, you can do the same with corrupted items. Be aware though that using socket crafts on corrupted gear increases the cost by the amount of Vaal Orbs equal to the amount of socket currency used for that craft. For example, when colouring three Red sockets, the same craft as mentioned above, you'll need to pay 120 Chromatic Orbs AND 120 Vaal Orbs to colour it.

Having corrupted gear also enables Tainted Currency. Tainted Chromatics may help a lot.

Also - there is a Vorici calculator: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html which basically calculates how expensive it will be to get the desired colours.

Thanks for the answer!

I forgot we could use the crafting bench on corrupted items, I though we could only use tainted chromatic orbs.
Fortunately I had the currency to change the colors to the R-R-R CIP.

Thanks a lot again!
Hi!

I somehow cant get all auras running, feels like i checked every box and just can't figure out what is missing.

lvl 4 enlighten - check
sovereignty annoint - check
9% increased reservation efficiency on helmet - check
charisma - check
champion of the cause - check

Helmet auras are at 26.04% mana needed at the moment
I'm lost here, would really appreciate it if anyone could give my brain a little push :(
Tarosan 님이 2023. 9. 8. 오전 11:05:38에 마지막으로 편집
The Cobalt Jewels that you put in the build, are impossible to find to sell with the 4 ADD that you put, two 4ADD which I can take to facilitate the purchase?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보