[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
aerial 님이 작성:
Skitterbots also have 10% more mine damage.
Tldr of this, Petrified blood with recoup = 40% less damage from hits, with no downside. I'd say this is better than grace.

Thank you for this idea, going to give this shot myself. Been running Vaal Grace and now that I'm doing corrupted T16 with essence and metamorph I'm dying more often than I'd like.

Also level 20 grace uses 155 dex so I had to move some of my tattoos to int which restricts what INT based weapons I can use.

My plan was to get Enlighten to level 3/4, more mana reservation tattoos, and then put Hatred back in for the 19% more damage.

I'm sitting on 18 Div and 650c - if anyone has any ideas on what I should invest in I'd appreciate it. This is usually where I have a hard time picking what to do to scale damage efficiently.

Need another level and Abyss jewel, but that's another 700k-1M at best.

https://pobb.in/6tcA9mNlQ6u7

Maybe it's time to switch to a 6L double corrupted Vics? Grab Spell Suppress boots to make capping easier. Reallocate some passives into Revenge of the Hunted? Perhaps large cluster, but not sure what passives to drop. Top rolled Hunter Stygian is 20 Div + and no luck rolling one myself.

Are these 4 linked all together or separately?
Arcanist Brand - Sniper's Mark - Tornado - Culling Strike

also, where do we use these and for what?
They are linked together.

We Arcanist Brand to curse. If I had free passives I would be grabbing Curse of Doom and replacing Culling Strike with Sniper's Mark, however, I have enough damage for bosses and there's not really a need for a 2nd curse unless I start Uber bossing.

Tornado just gives another another target for projectiles to chain off of - it acts like another enemy and then deals damage based on how much damage your mines have done to it. Culling Strike is a plus if the boss isn't dying fast enough and you want to end it at 10%.

I use it primarily on super juiced essence mobs and metamorphs more than bosses.

Edit: In hindsight it's probably better to use Sniper's Mark over Assassin's with Tornado for potentially more damage since Sniper's will send out more projectiles.
Teejay137 님이 2023. 8. 26. 오후 6:28:50에 마지막으로 편집
Top 3 build I have ever played PoE with...

I feel like I hit a wall now, I am doing good damage to even kill Guardian Bosses very quick, but I see I'm dying too often sometimes.

What would be the next step for defense for me? Can anyone help me out?

Any gems I should put on the shield also?

https://pobb.in/89Jr-NdGPEsj
Lenci 님이 2023. 8. 26. 오후 7:04:14에 마지막으로 편집
Configured your PoB to have 10 active mines and under the skills I set to 5 count and you're at about 6M Full DPS.

At first glace, you have Dissolution and Rathpith, but have not taken Pain Attunement Keystone yet. You need this so you get the 30% spell damage from low life.

That change alone will bring you to 8.3M

I would drop the mine detonation nodes and Volatile mines - path through mine damage downwards to get Explosive Elements. That's another 32% mine damage.

If you make these changes alone you'll be well on your way to breaking 10M with some other minor changes.

Edit:

You don't need the det speed with enhance combined with det mines.

As for skill gems in shield - you could go shield charge or look at other options. If you want more tankiness for cheap pick up Vaal Grace and drop hatred. Hatred isn't that big of a DPS increase and if you get a better diamond flask with more crit on use you can drop precision.

Try to get your crit to 100% or as close as possible.

Doesn't look like you have a movement ability - Flame Dash + Faster Casting is good for traversing multilevel maps.
Teejay137 님이 2023. 8. 26. 오후 7:07:01에 마지막으로 편집
"
Teejay137 님이 작성:
Configured your PoB to have 10 active mines and under the skills I set to 5 count.

At first glace, you have Dissolution and Rathpith, but have not taken Pain Attunement Keystone yet. You need this so you get the 30% spell damage from low life.

That change alone will bring you to 8.3M

I would drop the mine detonation nodes and Volatile mines - path through mine damage downwards to get Explosive Elements. That's another 32% mine damage.

If you make these changes alone you'll be well on your way to breaking 10M with some other minor changes.

Thanks a lot! This improved damage like crazy, but main point I was worried in the first place is in defense... I still have 2 divines to spent, but no idea where is our defenses coming from, I feel like I'm dying often on some t16 modded maps.
I added an edit. Tankiness is going to come up upgrading your evasion and getting more armor if possible (this is harder since we use Shroud), and stacking abyss jewels for life.

Check my PoB from my previous post. When I was around the same level of gear progression you were I re-did all my flasks, popped in grace, bought a Chaos resistance ring, and more Abyss Jewels with + life and crit multi.

More Abyss Jewels = more health and damage so it is a win win. They are getting expensive though to get more than life + crit multi, but that should be your main focus for survival.

With Dissolution you will not need a health flask anymore. Dissolution makes it so when you take damage you just need to avoid taking anymore for 2 seconds and you will automatically "heal" to full.

Edit:
I love edits, sorry.

I also noticed you are not resistance capped. The last 5% of resistance capping and every % after that is exponential in how much less damage you'll take from those sources. Make sure you get to 75 for Fire/Cold/Light... any Chaos res you can squeeze in will help a lot.

Even at -9% Chaos res I have to avoid all Chaos damage for the most part, but it doesn't out right 1 shot me at least and I have a chance to move out of chaos pools put on the ground and can run desecrated ground maps even though they still suck since it works heavily against how dissolution works.
Teejay137 님이 2023. 8. 26. 오후 7:20:54에 마지막으로 편집
Btw, sniper's mark projectiles these new created that go from marked target, they cant hit same target again, when they return. Only reason to use snipers mark is, if we are crit capped it just adds more damage than assassins mark. But it wont register more hits vs boss.

As for tornado, issue with it is, it can only take 20 hits, before its charged and stops chaining projectiles. And that is only 10 mines, because each mine hits tornado and boss, and then proj from boss chains back to tornado. So if thers boss + tornado next to it, only 10 mines is enough to cap tornado at 20 hits. This means its best to have arcanist brand remaking new tornadoes as fast as possible. But mine spam per second is so high, realistically only small % of projectile has chance to chain before tornado is charged at 20 hits.
Thanks, good to know. I don't rely on it heavily myself. I saw it being used on a few other Icicle Miner builds via poe.ninja and figured it was at least something to use those empty sockets for and try out.

This is the first build I've played that's not gem heavy and it runs fine the way it is... just haven't spent the time to find better options.

I might start running shield charge for speed and trying to get enlighten leveled up so I can start running more auras.

Definitely stuck in a "it's good enough" phase and lacking knowledge and experience with scaling at this point and what is worth investing in.

A better weapon is proving to be difficult. I could drop everything I have into Nimis, but then I'll have to rebalance resistances, probably lose out on Chaos res.

Need a better helm enchant as well, just using grace reservation because that's what I got from lab.

Edit: Wow, Nimis is only 7 Divs now, so that's probably the play.
Teejay137 님이 2023. 8. 26. 오후 7:49:54에 마지막으로 편집
Hey. So I can't figure out a way to fit Hatred into my build. I think I'm missing something obvious but can't figure it out. here's my pob -https://pobb.in/c2AumOS2gfkm
If you have time , help me with this pls.
Thank you (:

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보