[3.24] ❄️ Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Because of that interaction i was rolling dmg penetration abyss jewels and boots enchant for 10% pen :)
That's freakin' smart. I hadn't noticed that.

This will help me scale some more damage, thanks again.

I just picked this up for 180c - open suffix still.

Any better ideas than yolo slam for crit multi?
As for setup being tanky enough. I decided to strip some dps since its getting pretty ridiculous, can easily kill last boss in sanctum before it phases.
At 6k life, with rathpith, level 1 enfeeble, petrified blood, berserk, 98% suppress, pretty much no armor, only 8% phys mitigation, pob shows 120k EHP, 30k phys max hit, and elementals over 100k.
Trick for this to show correctly, is to put line in comments, 50% less dmg taken, because if we tick "always on low life" it automatically halves our effective hp, assuming we have half hp. And with dissolution jewel we have full hp available to take damage, whilst staying at low life at same time (thanks to rathpith and/or kaoms gloves).

I noticed that 99% of the time I don't have arcanist brand out on target, so no Mark, no Ele weakness. I figured it is better to go for defensive curse, such as enfeeble/temp chains, and then take that mastery 25% chance to reverse targets redsistance (if you don't use ele weakness that 1pt mastery adds over 15% damage). Then you have it up against all targets, rares, constantly active nice damage, rather than get slightly more damage with Ele weakness but only vs big bosses when you bother to cast it manually. On T16 juiced map bosses, arcanist brand isn't even worth casting, you are better off throw more mines, they die in 2s anyway.

I'd say this is pretty comfortable for everything outside of ubers, where having insane dps with something like pyroclast mine or EOW + nimis, makes it just easier because you can then simply 1-shot exarch/eater before they do anything.
Arguably even other ubers are easier if you go for zhp setup and phase them, + manually dodge those few mechanics in between.
aerial 님이 2023. 8. 27. 오전 5:29:05에 마지막으로 편집

Sitting at 580k according to POB but feel a lot stronger am I missing something?

I am running 2 ventors, do the nimis/snakebite rings really make a big difference to DPS?

https://pobb.in/cnuoycjn2ggW
@aerial Would you mind sharing your PoB?

@BundyOP you're at 11M DPS per 5x mines, but PoB gives 3 warnings in regards to not having enough mana to reserve your auras so something is amiss there.

Nimis is effectively double DPS if I'm not mistaken. Projs go out and hit once then come back and hit again if you have pierce. Without pierce it makes it so that projectiles that miss come back to the mine and potentially hit a target.

It's like having double projectiles to a degree in that sense.

I'm not a fan of snakebite, but I could be missing something there.
"
Teejay137 님이 작성:
I don't understand the light radius questions, sorry. When I switched to dissolution I did not notice any problems with light radius.

Light radius is based on the HP pool (or ES if you invest passive points into ES mastery). So, when you start using dissolution + rathpith, you will stay at 1HP / 0ES most of the time and your light radius will fall to abysmal levels. It is not an issue for outdoor layouts, but it is seriously annoying when doing any indoor contents.

Side note 1: Is it this worth dropping an abyssal jewel for a watcher's eye?

Side note 2: Has anyone tried a self chill version of the build? There is only one on POE Nninja as far as I can see.
Mirchea 님이 2023. 8. 27. 오전 6:55:53에 마지막으로 편집
Just hit 70 and trying to switch to this build, haven't played poe in a decade and I was wondering if someone could tell me the best way to craft a +1 cold skills weapon, literally nothing on the trade site.
Do the abyssal jewels on your passive tree affect the shroud of the lightless? Also what abyss jewels are you using in the chest? sorry for the noob questions but im trying to get this build right. Thanks =)
Did some changes and made it up to 5.2 M dmg per mine. Ufnortuanty had to drop kaoms gloves coz crafting belt for res made me broke again.
How do you feel guyz with no bereserk up ?

My corrent pob: https://pobb.in/0rzvHavMntbo dont mind the gloves those was 5c to cap res xD next thing will be 2x enighten to get an 25% reservation aura in mb like tempest shield or sth ?
madziar169 님이 2023. 8. 27. 오후 4:37:12에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보