Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
KineticFrost 님이 작성:
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
If you are talking about tooltip DPS, you'll find spectral throw's tooltip DPS is less thn half of it's real dps.

Because of the returning weapon or something else? That relies on the weapon making a full round trip back to do the full DPS whereas lightning strike is instant. Definite benefits to each though.

Because the tooltip DPS is assuming 1 hit per throw. Most of the time, you will hit the guy twice on the way out, and once or twice on the way back in. That tooltip DPS is not very indicative of the actual DPS of the build.
For you Divine or Yolo divine ?

Ilvl 72 :/
"
vick666 님이 작성:
For you Divine or Yolo divine ?

Ilvl 72 :/

A divine won't do much for your weapon. What a divine does is reroll the affix/suffixes on an item within their bracket range. For example the attack speed on that weapon is 18% which falls between 17-19% being the "Acclaim" category on the suffix sheet. The best you can make that attack speed is then 19%.

Same goes for the elemental rolls, they won't get higher than at best a few points because they are low base rolls.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

I do have a question. In the original post Mathil is using a Granite flask. I have zero armor and acrobatics makes armor 50% worse. Would it be better to use a Jade or Granite flask?
IGN : Futons
I SELL PERFECT GEAR FOR BUZZSAW BUILD. TRI RES 30% ELE DMG SASH WITH LIFE, ELE DMG RINGS WITH ELEMENTAL DAMAGE MODS, TRI ELE DAMAGE, 20% ATK SPD , 20+ RESIST RAPIER, 30 STR/HIGH FIRE DAMAGE/HIGH LIGHT DAMAGE/ATK SPD/RARITY GLOVES, GODLY EV SHIELD AND EV CHEST, AND GODLY ELE DMG AMULET. ADD ME IN-GAME CHAR NAME IS SoLoBlend, OR SoLopk.

NEED A BoR BADLY WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR ONE!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/809971

Seems like Scion's wheel of life got moved to Marauder's area. Ele adaption has been removed or moved aswell. Thoughts?
Ele Adaptation is not nice to lose, our main mechanism against reflect was stacking +max res.

I don't think that looks like Scion life wheel being moved to Marauder, just looks like it's been trimmed somewhat which is a concern. Marauder always had that much life/life regen.

However, we can't say much about the rest of the tree and Marauder start is only one part of the tree we touch - I'm curious what happens in Ranger/Templar/bit between Shadow and Witch.

"
Futon 님이 작성:

I do have a question. In the original post Mathil is using a Granite flask. I have zero armor and acrobatics makes armor 50% worse. Would it be better to use a Jade or Granite flask?

For general use, a Jade is better to upgrade your already OP evasion, allowing you to have a smoother avoidance.

However, for big hitting bosses... the lil bit of armour you get from a Granite will still make a lil difference. Definitely don't want to rely on a Jade to get you through that.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 3. 3. 오후 12:07:48에 마지막으로 편집
Hopefully they increased and lessened the life nodes. That would be beneficial. We could have the possibility (with freed up passives) to go into the shadow tree for the life there past the haste node. I had planned on hitting that anyhow.

"
borek664 님이 작성:
Since we know a bit more about mechanics of upcoming Vaal Orbs, what do you think might be potential use for them assuming build will be still more or less viable after the skill tree changes? I bet Reduced Mana and Aura gems will be corrupted for some free bonuses and jewellery. Maybe Alpha's for extra, potentially helpful, mod?

my first thought when vaal orbs mechanics were confirmed. Since none of our skills have a vaal skill that should mean that you will get 1 of the 3 results
1. Nothing
2. Extra Quality
3. Extra level

edit: well, I think it's possible to decrease a level too. that would suck if confirmed

...IF there was a vaal skill that would be the 4th possibility.

Just make sure that the gem is 20% quality (for those needing the quality; WED,FA, ST, LL, LMP) before using a vaal orb.

I see that as something many many many people will do. Not put 20% quality on an armor or linking or chroming before using the vaal orb is a big mistake.

If vaal orbs add ONLY implicit additions to armor then alpha's howl has no implicit and would get a free modifier. Most boots, shields and gloves as well. The only issue of course is you couldn't re-chrome ever again. I'm not sure yet if I'll be using it on gear.

Reduced mana, aura gems and blood magic +1 level (can it go +2 or more?) is ideal. Especially for auras.
The attacks can be either quality or level I'd think since we benefit from both. Not sure how many 20/20 WED you all have but I only have about 1.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Madcow1120 님이 2014. 3. 3. 오후 1:45:10에 마지막으로 편집
I SELL PERFECT GEAR FOR BUZZSAW BUILD. TRI RES 30% ELE DMG SASH WITH LIFE, ELE DMG RINGS WITH ELEMENTAL DAMAGE MODS, TRI ELE DAMAGE, 20% ATK SPD , 20+ RESIST RAPIER, 30 STR/HIGH FIRE DAMAGE/HIGH LIGHT DAMAGE/ATK SPD/RARITY GLOVES, GODLY EV SHIELD AND EV CHEST, AND GODLY ELE DMG AMULET. ADD ME IN-GAME CHAR NAME IS SoLoBlend, OR SoLopk.

"
Proseph08 님이 작성:

this isn't trade chat, no need to spam same page every 12 hours... to the minute. Weird.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보