Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

i like the looks of this build, but it doesnt seem like your going to have much armor... espc. with arcboatics... doesnt make sense for hc
"
jedimind207 님이 작성:
i like the looks of this build, but it doesnt seem like your going to have much armor... espc. with arcboatics... doesnt make sense for hc

True, you're going to have zero armour. Believe me - it's a very common misconception that HC is about tunnel armour and life nodes, Acrobatics/Evasion/Block is highly effective even in high end maps. I've rolled dozens of 77+ on my STer
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 3. 3. 오후 4:03:14에 마지막으로 편집
Can I get some help to optimize my build, I get close to 4500 DPS on my ST at level 67. It seems a bit low especially in a party. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Here's my gear, the extra FA and ST gems, I'm just leveling them. Also the Hatred gem I don't use, just leveling it.
스포일러

Here is my spec:

I'm mainly only using the chest piece cause it is a 5L and I don't have money to buy a pure Evasion 5L, I got that from a drop.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
KimchiGirlx3 님이 2014. 3. 3. 오후 5:30:47에 마지막으로 편집
You're doing fine for ST at your level, you should be melting 66 maps with that dps which is all you should be doing at that level.

Nitpicking, your aura levels are yet to reach 20, your amulet is weak and your gloves have no attack speed. Your other gear is fine and does the trick at your level but incrementally look to upgrade them as this build really does gain DPS from every single corner of gear.

I would chaos your chest for some more life but that's personal preference.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
If you could do cast when damage taken for this build what would it be (3 links)
IGN : Futons
This looks like an awesome build, man. It'll be fun trying this out on Invasion.
Anyone know how the 1.1.0 patch change to spectral throw will affect this build?

"
Spectral Throw: this now deals 46% of weapon damage at level 1, but increases as it levels. By level 15 of the gem, you will dealing 60% of weapon damage.
Nothing changes to ST at late levels, it just became less powerful at lower levels to prevent savage uberfastleveling trhough this skill.

I'm afraid of those passive tree changes around Scion area, though.
At least ele dmg has been boosted, some life lost can be made up for somehow.
At least ele dmg has been boosted, some life lost can be made up for somehow.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보