Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I've tried doing the changes suggested from OP and calculator talk about 4.8k dps..now in another spec im at 5.5k..dunno if its bugged or what..this is my gear:

스포일러

Life 4708
Armour 0
Evasion Rating 7403
Energy Shield 63

Total Attributes
Strength 280
Dexterity 214
Intelligence 188

Stun Recovery
Base Stun Recovery +% 30

Elemental Damage
Attack Minimum Added Fire Damage 94
Attack Maximum Added Fire Damage 156
Attack Minimum Added Lightning Damage 25
Attack Maximum Added Lightning Damage 413
Weapon Elemental Damage +% 113

Physical Damage
Attack Minimum Added Physical Damage 1
Attack Maximum Added Physical Damage 2
Physical Damage +% 12

Defense
Base Evasion Rating 4169
Evasion Rating +% 42.8
Avoid Stun % 30
Local Base Evasion Rating 713
Local Evasion Rating +% 265
Evasion And Physical Damage Reduction Rating +% 24

Life
Base Maximum Life 855
Maximum Life +% 202
Life Leech From Physical Damage % 2
Life Gained On Enemy Death 5
Base Life Regeneration Rate Per Minute 378
Life Regeneration Rate Per Minute % 60

Mana
Base Maximum Mana 152
Maximum Mana +% 8
Mana Leech From Physical Damage % 1

Movement
Base Movement Velocity +% 14
From Armour Movement Speed +% -7

Spell
Base Cast Speed +% 6

Attack Speed
Attack Speed +% 133

Attribute
Additional Dexterity 26

Offense
Base Critical Strike Multiplier +% 64
Projectile Damage +% 124

Resistance
Base Chaos Damage Resistance % 24
Base Cold Damage Resistance % 185
Base Fire Damage Resistance % 131
Base Lightning Damage Resistance % 105
Base Resist All Elements % 25

Charges
Max Endurance Charges 3
Max Frenzy Charges 3
Max Power Charges 3

Buff
Buff Effect On Self +% 21
Base Aura Area Of Effect +% 54
Aura Effect +% 52
Base Mana Reservation +% -41

Keystone
Global Always Hit 1
Global Cannot Crit 1
Keystone Acrobatics 1
Freud88 님이 2014. 3. 5. 오전 7:05:21에 마지막으로 편집
"
Pantanos 님이 작성:
Ok maybe that effect wouldnt be worth the cost, but wouldnt be be the effect of the 3 8% proj dmg near Haste larger the the "small" 3% attackspeed ones?

depends.
you have a lot of options in the end game, you will probably want to experiment and see what works best.

freud what calculator are you using? i dont think there is a app that calculates ST damage properly yet, they all end up whit a lower number then ingame. especially poebuilder.
you allso would want a higher atack speed weapon, the ele dmg on your sword is nice, but i think your better off whit a 2.1+ as sword whit less ele dmg

oh and if you did a non-RT type build you would need more +accuracy on your items.
dragonbite 님이 2014. 3. 5. 오전 7:23:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
dragonbite 님이 작성:

freud what calculator are you using? i dont think there is a app that calculates ST damage properly yet, they all end up whit a lower number then ingame. especially poebuilder.
you allso would want a higher atack speed weapon, the ele dmg on your sword is nice, but i think your better off whit a 2.1+ as sword whit less ele dmg

oh and if you did a non-RT type build you would need more +accuracy on your items.

Ye i was using poebuilder :D ... Build is RT...agreed on the need of a faster 1h but atm is the best i can afford:D..still miss the Alpha's howl also
Slight variation on Dragonbite's build, and the one I'm probably going to do:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wguAdHtg6JAGY70-ABeoSLTfsSi73qXBu4OLYMj9lb6GYrv8PzF-wmbtVpIZ6D22iLqUzXDOod2Go_o1m1sykpKfc3qtUhvnhmGBbVte4MJrEfUI1VLRnHrLCaVtAzhiCpNkycdqj8nHNxKyH_GbqonqRGWtfJabXC7NZIkPNkTiPGnXC9v_gpJUbc-xq48LcT2J-2sqnKpWfN82cAakFVmnqeE-tIaOB0UFy826ew4j0Zk54bRJKrjalfi0NCnCFXWJLAZhXflMomboc9luJOApASzZ71Vxgx9FE3ubxB_ogDGng==

116 points (with RT, dragon's build with RT was 112), mostly from dropping Ondars and a few of those life nodes in place of being able to get RT earlier (goes through the strong % evasion nodes below Scion start and through the strong part of the life wheel instead of going above through the ES nodes). End effect is more str, similar life %, and bigger evasion rating (a whopping 164% bonus (includes the 24% armor+evasion node)). Also puts you within 1 node of the 6 remaining Weapon Ele Damage nodes which you can take to up your endgame damage (or skip some life nodes and take instead).

+264 to Strength
+242 to Dexterity
+174 to Intelligence
+147 to maximum Mana
+246 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 53
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
140.4% increased Evasion Rating
41% increased Attack Speed
264% increased maximum Life
40% increased Accuracy Rating
39% increased Projectile Damage
20% increased Projectile Speed
24% increased Radius of Auras
41% reduced Mana Reserved
70% increased effect of Auras you Cast
6% increased Cast Speed
6% increased Movement Speed
30% Chance to Dodge Attacks. 50% less Armour and Energy Shield
24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
Your hits can't be Evaded
Never deal Critical Strikes
24% increased Effect of Buffs on You
40% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
20% increased Shock Duration on enemies
20% chance to Shock
+8% to Chaos Resistance
+34.8% Energy Shield
+52.8% increased Melee Physical Damage
+484 Accuracy Rating
phenrei, do watch out for your progression, if your gonna level like that whitout respecing, you are gonna get either RT or your aura nodes very late game.
the build you linked is level 98.
dragonbite 님이 2014. 3. 5. 오전 8:55:12에 마지막으로 편집
I have tweaked the skill tree a bit to the new patch. Any comments ? (im lvl 90)
Health is almost the same as before. 4450 vs 4550 (a bit low i know)

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0QfxGWFE0WbxcvGYUZiho4Go8c3B0UHaoi6iQ8JKoksCepJ-0qOC2DL28wfDIJMok1kjbpOyg8LUZxSVFKyFFHVcZV1lfiWfNaUlptYENk52aebEZuPW6qb55wu3Jscql35XzZfXV_K3_GgKSDCYbRiPGNfY2_j0aQVZMnlwabXZu1ogCnCKdcp4Somqluqn-quKyqtAy18rc-uJO748AawzrEosT2xp7GrspKzerPZdDQ037UI9aK2RPhiONq6NbsOPAf8pf22vrS-wn-Cv66

Taken away the 6% life and choosen others.
Taken Vaal pact with 40 effectivness.
Elemental adaption worth taking now ?

Gear
스포일러

IGN standard: HankSmoothie
Shop standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/145432

Pygo 님이 2014. 3. 5. 오전 9:31:48에 마지막으로 편집
"
Pygo 님이 작성:
I have tweaked the skill tree a bit to the new patch. Any comments ? (im lvl 90)
Health is almost the same as before. 4450 vs 4550 (a bit low i know)

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0QfxGWFE0WbxcvGYUZiho4Go8c3B0UHaoi6iQ8JKoksCepJ-0qOC2DL28wfDIJMok1kjbpOyg8LUZxSVFKyFFHVcZV1lfiWfNaUlptYENk52aebEZuPW6qb55wu3Jscql35XzZfXV_K3_GgKSDCYbRiPGNfY2_j0aQVZMnlwabXZu1ogCnCKdcp4Somqluqn-quKyqtAy18rc-uJO748AawzrEosT2xp7GrspKzerPZdDQ037UI9aK2RPhiONq6NbsOPAf8pf22vrS-wn-Cv66

Taken away the 6% life and choosen others.
Taken Vaal pact with 40 effectivness.
Elemental adaption worth taking now ?

New life leech might need some testing on ele ref maps to see if VP is really mandatory now. Judging by discussions in GD we may need to carry LGoH in order to swap for packs since LL is going to be more effective on single targets.

As for Ele Adaption extra maximum resistances will really help out with ele ref so I'd say it's still worth. Unless you will swap your regular shield for Saffel's on ref packs.
Would this make a good farmer self found in the new league?
Is it viable at the start of the league?
I'm a total noob and I really love this build. I can't theory craft for my life but can anyone tell me the ideal 1.1 build based on this build to follow? Judging from the comments you guys said not to roll scion anymore. Please help.
Hey if you're going into league and hanging up your standard buzzsaw hit me up, i'm buying some gear and only play standard right now. Good gear only! (pm me)

On another note I really like the way the build works now with Ranger so I think i'll be going in that direction (already have level 80 ranger).
IGN : Futons

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보