Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

u r confused, physical is another build, not this one (Mathil's elemental buzzsaw)
Maybe u r referring to Iggy's build.

This pure elemental build is about Fast Attack speed (so 1h fast sword) and Increased Elemental Damage (Wrath,Anger)

Hatred is useless as we have no physical DPS.

I think Physical SP spec is cheaper, but doubt if it can run at all end game like this one !

Even more the popularity of this spec, raised the prices quite a bit.
Seen Alphas for8 and 10ex and other insane stuff.

Stef_ 님이 2014. 4. 9. 오전 4:13:44에 마지막으로 편집
"
Sinew2 님이 작성:
Looking for confirmation/deny. My reduced mana gems just hit level 20. I have Anger, Wrath, and Haste in Alpha's. Purity of Fire and Light linked to level 20 reduced mana outside of Alpha's. I swore somewhere in this thread I read that you can still run all 5 auras and drop the 4% reduced nodes in the top left of the tree once reduced mana's are level 20. Is this true?

no. its not possible without the 4%. u need that
"
equin 님이 작성:
"
Sinew2 님이 작성:
Looking for confirmation/deny. My reduced mana gems just hit level 20. I have Anger, Wrath, and Haste in Alpha's. Purity of Fire and Light linked to level 20 reduced mana outside of Alpha's. I swore somewhere in this thread I read that you can still run all 5 auras and drop the 4% reduced nodes in the top left of the tree once reduced mana's are level 20. Is this true?

no. its not possible without the 4%. u need that

That's what I found out when I tested, but I SWORE I read Mathil saying you could.
I am leveling as 2H phys specteral throw on invasion, and will transition into buzzsaw. Was just wondering, would it be better to level as acro/ondar's or iron reflex with grace? Also once I pickup resolute technique, should I spec IR? I know this is in the FAQ, but on just want to hear your opinions on it since there are quite a few phys spells in invasion league.
Malifix 님이 2014. 4. 9. 오전 9:05:32에 마지막으로 편집
"
Stef_ 님이 작성:
12K Evasion R is viable with good end game evasion gear + Grace.

U get 6-8++ base rating and if u run grace instead of haste, i get a boost over 13K or even more.

However, this unique seems crappy, i mean seems much worst/mediocre than a l.coil and an evasion rare chest, unless u can find it at a very low price compared to the evasion rare (that may be the case?)

Why would this chest be mediocre? I mean it has decent life (same as lightning coil, triple res, and really high evasion and the drawback can be countered by high evasion which is what this build aims for in terms of defense anyway. Is there something I am not seeing here?
"
Malifix 님이 작성:
I am leveling as 2H phys specteral throw on invasion, and will transition into buzzsaw. Was just wondering, would it be better to level as acro/ondar's or iron reflex with grace? Also once I pickup resolute technique, should I spec IR? I know this is in the FAQ, but on just want to hear your opinions on it since there are quite a few phys spells in invasion league.

You don't need iron reflexes at all. Don't waste points reaching for that.

You can grab acro if you like early-ish on. Basically, go more for life nodes first, then add some dps nodes, then more life. Many do the other way around. You'll be fine that way.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Kazmio 님이 작성:
Alright, I'd like to post my invasion/ hardcore version of this build

Passive 110 points
스포일러

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdECcQSzBbUUTRcvGYUZiho4Gmwajx0UIuoj9iSqJpUnISj6LYMwfDKJNuk8jkZxSn1RR1M1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSGTnZp5noG1sbXtvnnKpd-V82X11fyuApIMJhtGHdo19jb-PRpBVlciXBpu1nyeiAKcIp4Sqf6q4rKqv67QMtUi4k7vjwBrDOsSiykrN6s9l0NDTftQj1orjaujW6rrr7uw47g7veu_w8B_z3fba-tL7CfzF_gn-upMnHNx_xhGWcLvZEy9v4YgdqiSwJ6labSQ8p1xJUQ==

My gear so far:
스포일러

My potions is a saver! otherwise I'd go for PoFire when I can run my 5th aura. (thought about vitality as its good vs degen)

I think Acrobatics + ondars guile is a must on a evasion based build on invasion... really save your ass.

I'm at 4.5hp atm (aiming for 5k with proper gear)

Any tips or suggestions? please share :)

your setup is a little confusing. Can you still cast purity of lightning with it linked to cast when damage taken?

You can usually swap out purities based on need. Some maps have much more lightning and little fire where a potion would be fine and vitality may work better for you (chaos degen map for instance). Up to you. Generally there is at least 1% life regen from tree and leech can out regen the leftover degen.

Advise, watch out for EK. Skip labyrinth boss. He'll one shot with those stupid EK rapid attack. Because it's a spell your Ondar's won't apply. They hit 100% and hit hard
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
When you are doing this build on Invasion, I would recommend not picking up Acrobatics and going Armour/Evasion hybrid. You can easy get ~6k armour as well as a huge evasion pool and be slightly safer in the Invasion climate. This is from a friend who reached 94 in Invasion with this build.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi all, I'm a 84 Scion on Ambush. I have collected some pretty decent overall gear, however my stats are kind of weak:

3.7k Life
~120% stacked res in merci w/purity (currently lacking fire since gear swap)
4.8k DPS, 4.2k No Haste
34% Dodge
34% Evasion

Same node path as OP. I just found my first exalted and a few other goodies, want to make an upgrade. What should I replace first, second, third, etc.

I haven't attempted any higher maps, I usually just speed clear 70-74 maps, not including rares.

스포일러

Have a Question... Is there any way around from using Ballistic Mastry?? I love the Dmg and Dex boost but annoyed by the Projectile speed

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보