Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

You need to get Wed on jewelries and 3r 2g chest
After some tinkering around and looking at the IR version posted some pages back I think that pairing the IR version with a Saffell's Frame and taking about 18% worth of shield block nodes would increase overall survivability significantly. I would likely pair the IR version of the build with Lightning Coil still and in vulnerability maps you could run Grace or Determination to be uber-tanky.

I know the whole point of this build is to be pretty cheap, but honestly a lightning coil and Saffell's frame can be had for fairly cheap. A mid-roll saffell's would still give you a 48% chance to block spells, plus you could then have 89% lightning resist with 40% of your physical damage converted to lightning damage. So basically with every physical attack you would take only 64.4% of the total damage regardless of how large the attack is. Then on top of that you would still have the damage reduction from your armor.

On top of it all, I think smoke mine would be something to have in your pocket since even with IR when you blind enemies you would still have a 75% chance to evade their attacks.

I am gearing all of this toward hardcore leagues and making the build as dummy proof as possible. Mainly because I have had too many deaths to lag and desync, so that extra insurance is very welcomed. I also fully understand that you are losing some life and a lot of evasion by using Saffell's and also not using a high roll EV chest, but like I said I would be using smoke mine pretty much the whole time to have almost a permanent 75% chance to evade, plus phys dmg reduction from lighting coil, plus 48% spell block, plus 5% increased maximum resists, plus armor from IR on top of all that. Just some thoughts on a slight variation of the main build.
Level 60, damage is starting to ramp up like crazy lol.
"
runnin17 님이 작성:
After some tinkering around and looking at the IR version posted some pages back I think that pairing the IR version with a Saffell's Frame and taking about 18% worth of shield block nodes would increase overall survivability significantly. I would likely pair the IR version of the build with Lightning Coil still and in vulnerability maps you could run Grace or Determination to be uber-tanky.

I know the whole point of this build is to be pretty cheap, but honestly a lightning coil and Saffell's frame can be had for fairly cheap. A mid-roll saffell's would still give you a 48% chance to block spells, plus you could then have 89% lightning resist with 40% of your physical damage converted to lightning damage. So basically with every physical attack you would take only 64.4% of the total damage regardless of how large the attack is. Then on top of that you would still have the damage reduction from your armor.

On top of it all, I think smoke mine would be something to have in your pocket since even with IR when you blind enemies you would still have a 75% chance to evade their attacks.

I am gearing all of this toward hardcore leagues and making the build as dummy proof as possible. Mainly because I have had too many deaths to lag and desync, so that extra insurance is very welcomed. I also fully understand that you are losing some life and a lot of evasion by using Saffell's and also not using a high roll EV chest, but like I said I would be using smoke mine pretty much the whole time to have almost a permanent 75% chance to evade, plus phys dmg reduction from lighting coil, plus 48% spell block, plus 5% increased maximum resists, plus armor from IR on top of all that. Just some thoughts on a slight variation of the main build.

Hey it gets even better - you actually have 76.25% chance to evade! (95% reduced by 75% is 71.25. add base 5% evade chance you have with 0 evasion to that). You can also apply blind with low lvl CWDT+low lvl firestorm+high lvl blind. You could increase duration or aoe as 4th link. Or put chance to flee for shits and giggles.

The thing I like more and more about this build is that it's probably the cheapest proper end-game build currently available.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
I was thinking of tweaking your build. What do you think of this. I changed a couple of things from yours. Added some chaos res and iron grip and went all the way to phase acrobatics.

스포일러
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDlgSzBZMFtQ48DkgRlhRNFm8XLxmFGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qIuokPCSqJLAnCyepJ-0tgzBxMZ4yfjKJNZI26DbpOkI6UjrhOyg8LUZxSVFKyEt4TeNVxlXWV-JYr1nzWlJabWBDYqxk52aebj1uqm-ecLtyqXYId-V4DXzZfXV_xoCkgwmG0YjxieCPRpBVkyeXBptdm7WdqqIAplenXKeEqJqpbqxZrKq0DLXytz6748AawzrEosT2xqLGrsgjykrN6s9l0NDTftQj1p3dqOGI42rnY-jW7DjwH_F28kXyl_Pd9tr60vsJ_gr-j_66

for shits and giggles This would most likely hit like a truck but would probably get one shot if touched. I will do this in standard league to see how it does.

스포일러
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAdEDlgW1BdMK_xUaFx0ZihmiGbQZ1R4aIuoj9iRqJyEqWyzpLYMwcTGeMgkzDDWSN4o6QjrhOyhHBkrIS3hMMk3jUUdTNVpIWlJdCWBDZ2dsRm1sbj1uqm-ecmx46311gwmI8YwLjX2Nfo2_lciXBpstm12btZ8noSKiQKZXqJqpbqp_qrisWa_rtDi0xbVItfK3trg3uXy7476nvsHCgMKOwuzDOsSixqLKSsrTzZjN6tIZ037UI9bR2Avcgt0N3ajkCOUZ5wrnY-jW7LDuDu967_DyRfKX9Pj4ofrx-_X8xf4J_gr-K_6P_rr_k__e
Wipeanrunbak 님이 2013. 12. 29. 오전 11:18:41에 마지막으로 편집
level 63
damage is starting to grow with very high rates
i have already 4.9k dps
have 210ele dps sword, and 1 ring with 34% ele, still need 1 ring, amulet and belt with % ele :)
"
Wipeanrunbak 님이 작성:
I was thinking of tweaking your build. What do you think of this. I changed a couple of things from yours. Added some chaos res and iron grip and went all the way to phase acrobatics.

스포일러
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDlgSzBZMFtQ48DkgRlhRNFm8XLxmFGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qIuokPCSqJLAnCyepJ-0tgzBxMZ4yfjKJNZI26DbpOkI6UjrhOyg8LUZxSVFKyEt4TeNVxlXWV-JYr1nzWlJabWBDYqxk52aebj1uqm-ecLtyqXYId-V4DXzZfXV_xoCkgwmG0YjxieCPRpBVkyeXBptdm7WdqqIAplenXKeEqJqpbqxZrKq0DLXytz6748AawzrEosT2xqLGrsgjykrN6s9l0NDTftQj1p3dqOGI42rnY-jW7DjwH_F28kXyl_Pd9tr60vsJ_gr-j_66

You really don't benefit at all from Iron Grip. The damage change is negligible due to this build focusing mainly on ele dmg and attack speed. If you happen to have a great phys dmg and ele dmg weapon then I can understand iron grip a bit, but overall iron grip is just a waste of points.

Also, you don't really need those extra chaos res nodes. You can get chaos res on gear if you really need it. You also built the tree using all 120 points. That is not at all feasible. Your end game build should be done around level 85 or so and the other points should be used to improve defenses IMO.
Ok thanks back to the drawing board.

I do have another question. Could someone explain how the reduced mana reserved % works.

Lets say i run Anger and wrath for instance. cost 60% reserved mana each. and i take 1(5%)& 1(10%)reduced mana reserve node. does that mean that 15% is taken from each making them 45% each or does it calculate it as 15% of 60% making them 51% each.
Wipeanrunbak 님이 2013. 12. 29. 오전 11:29:57에 마지막으로 편집
"
Wipeanrunbak 님이 작성:
Ok thanks back to the drawing board.

I do have another question. Could someone explain how the reduced mana reserved % works.

Lets say i run Anger and wrath for instance. cost 60% reserved mana each. and i take 1(5%)& 1(10%)reduced mana reserve node. does that mean that 15% is taken from each making them 45% each or does it calculate it as 15% of 60% making them 51% each.

Aura calculations are done this way.

(% mana reserved)*(1 - mana reserve reduction %)*(mana multipler %) = total % mana reserved

Note that the mana multiple % is from the reduced mana gem.

Example using 3 60% auras when those auras are in alpha's howl, level 20 reduced mana gem and all nodes in mathils tree:

(180)*(1-0.41-0.08)*(0.71) = 65.178% mana reserved
runnin17 님이 2013. 12. 29. 오전 11:47:27에 마지막으로 편집
Ok So it is 15% off of the 60% cost.

(120)*(1-.15) = 102% or 51% each

I suppose it would be too OP if it was a straight 60-15=45% per.

Thanks for the quick reply. Anyone happen to know if there is a formula sheet floating around that covers everything from gear stats to % chance to roll a 5 socket on a lvl 35^.
Wipeanrunbak 님이 2013. 12. 29. 오후 12:15:27에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보