Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Nephalim 님이 작성:
acrobatics + ondars make you almost immune to dangerous projectiles like acad boss, porkies and birdmen.

Those two together are very strong yes, but what happens when you get hit or worse you have a bout of desync and you are unable to dodge a huge barrage of projectiles. That is my only fear given that I play in nemesis. Hence the reason why I am leaning more toward just using endurance charges and immortal call coupled with lightning coil. Possibly for vulnerability maps maybe use determination in place of the two 40% auras and have a couple of granite flasks to spam.

I cannot commend Mathil enough for the build. It is incredibly versatile and despite requiring Alpha's Howl is cheap.
Hey Mathil, thanks for the guide. I am really enjoying it so far. I am currently level 87 and i am soloing up to 76 maps no problem.

Im on around 11k self buffed but only 4.2k health (I have changed the spec a little to try phase acrobatics) I hope the 30%spell dodge will be worth while, have you tested this and if so what was your results?

Here is my gear for anybody who is interested, i essentially got all of it for around 10 ex total, lucky buy on the 6 link though!

IGN: Brookzyranger
Brookzy 님이 2013. 12. 30. 오전 5:34:17에 마지막으로 편집
@Brookzy: I am sure Mathil will respond, but I have asked him about phase acrobatics and he has said that he doesn't feel that it is needed to waste those points. I somewhat see where he is coming from. You should be running haste and you should have decent kiting ability, plus the very high resists should help if you happen to get caught in a spell. Granted certain spells do physical damage so that can be scary.

Let us know how phase acrobatics works though.
cheap give away for beginners:

i will give it away for 1c.

pm: ScionOderNichtSein

Hello
this is the best build i ever played :D
76 lvl 10,5k dps 3,6k hp 7,6 eva
스포일러
Sitting at level 70 with 3.1k ST, 4k HP, 2.5k armor and 8.5k eva. What change would make the greatest impact on my DPS/tankiness?

Gear:

Tree: http://tinyurl.com/mve4724

I can't nearly afford an Alpha's Howl yet, so I'm using a non-ResTech, Ondar's variant of the build to deal with reflect as a replacement mechanic for the Purities I'm still missing. I'm also running Grace over Haste, since I'm on Nemesis. So understandably I'm sacrificing around 1-1.5k DPS at the moment, which I'm quite alright with.

I'd still like to scale up my DPS, though, so does anyone have any recommendations on what to upgrade first?
Languidness 님이 2013. 12. 30. 오후 9:31:56에 마지막으로 편집
Okay, so I see everyone posting and loving the build, but I have yet to see a hardcore/nemesis player post.

Anyone else brave enough to play this build on hardcore leagues? :)) :))
"
runnin17 님이 작성:
Okay, so I see everyone posting and loving the build, but I have yet to see a hardcore/nemesis player post.

Anyone else brave enough to play this build on hardcore leagues? :)) :))

I just posted right above you. ._. I'm neme.
the thread title says "cheaply", but I really would not call the 3-5 EX price on an Alpha's Howl "cheap" to be honest...
Are you kidding me? 3-5 exalts is absolutely nothing compared to other builds.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보