Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
AnaVite 님이 작성:
Are you kidding me? 3-5 exalts is absolutely nothing compared to other builds.

Sadly I would have to agree. This is one of the cheapest (if not the cheapest) end game viable builds I have seen.

There are plenty of builds that say they are cheap and don't require any uniques, which is fine, but those builds usually end up being fairly expensive because you have to search for specific rares.

I would say the total cost of this build to be very strong end game is 8-10 exalts. That is really, really cheap considering many people will fork out 10 exalts on only one piece of gear.
"
Koolrip2 님이 작성:
the thread title says "cheaply", but I really would not call the 3-5 EX price on an Alpha's Howl "cheap" to be honest...

Yea dude you have 1 build enhancing unique that costs 3ex and then the rest of your gear to become 78 map viable runs another 5ex. I hardly think you can call that expensive.

I called it cheap in the first place though because I looked at a bunch of builds before and literally every thread I clicked on had some asshole yelling LOOK AT HOW AMAZING THIS BUILD IS, YOU CAN BE THIS AMAZING TOO while wearing 6 mirrored items, a shavs, a koams and lord knows what else.

So compared to all of those, yea this is cheap.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Languidness 님이 작성:

I'd still like to scale up my DPS, though, so does anyone have any recommendations on what to upgrade first?

Your gear is pretty solid overall. I can't recommend too much except going for an Alpha's Howl next and finding gloves with top tier attack speed.

Uh also as I just looked at your gear your spectral throw is level 5? Level that shit.

But since your gems are pretty low you may want to invest in 20% or atleast 10%+ gems now so you can gcp them when you get the chance.

A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil 님이 작성:
"
Languidness 님이 작성:

I'd still like to scale up my DPS, though, so does anyone have any recommendations on what to upgrade first?

Your gear is pretty solid overall. I can't recommend too much except going for an Alpha's Howl next and finding gloves with top tier attack speed.

Uh also as I just looked at your gear your spectral throw is level 5? Level that shit.

But since your gems are pretty low you may want to invest in 20% or atleast 10%+ gems now so you can gcp them when you get the chance.

I'm retarded. I thought it was a phys scaler like double strike and didn't level it to keep the cost down.

Languidness 님이 2013. 12. 31. 오전 4:02:58에 마지막으로 편집
Build looks really fun and as I was going through my stash to see what I had lying around to work with it, I found

I was wondering if that is enough base elemental damage for the build to work reasonably well or if I'd need something with more. It seems a ton of the damage comes from the auras and very high attack speed but I don't know enough about the game mechanics to fully understand how much "base" damage is needed for the multipliers and adders to really work right.

Thanks for any help!
"
missing1leg 님이 작성:
Build looks really fun and as I was going through my stash to see what I had lying around to work with it, I found

I was wondering if that is enough base elemental damage for the build to work reasonably well or if I'd need something with more. It seems a ton of the damage comes from the auras and very high attack speed but I don't know enough about the game mechanics to fully understand how much "base" damage is needed for the multipliers and adders to really work right.

Thanks for any help!

Yeah, that's great for a level 52 weapon. Honestly, anything with really high APS works, since, as you pointed out, so much of the flat damage comes from the buffed up auras. The build naturally has a ridiculous amount of damage compared to phys ST while leveling once you get Anger + Wrath going, to the point where you can honestly level to 60-70 with a Brightbeak. At 2k ST with my normal weapon, I was at 1.6k with a Brightbeak.
Thanks very much!
What do you guys think of slapping on a taming with this build?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCUZxb560DOGIykqTJx2qGYbDOhzckvObtX_G8XasRyLqGYonqRGWks3o1vsJWm1wu-sszer22iQ82RMqTQW1Go-nXC9vPycVINQjSVFKyCzpg9tuqt0N_Eu18vzFznGpbjWSVvpnoGwWbEb-j6xZ3UbuDod2cmxN44jxY6f8TiP2Sn0yCaZX52Pv8Drh_gpaSPJFtz7GrjwtxPYn7fPdrKpyqVnzfNnAGpBVZp6nhPrSGjg26Rcv7DgkquNqZOeG0VfiGYVV1iSwd-UyiYCkBLMUTfAfAnGiAA==

bit tankier version for hc leagues, thoughts?
artojas 님이 2013. 12. 31. 오후 12:18:13에 마지막으로 편집
very interested in this build but, will a 6linked belly of the beast (40% hp roll) be an acceptable alternative to a regular high ev chest with 6links? Assuming I am going with the original build instead of IR. Or might as well go with IR with the chest. Thoughts?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보