BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

If anyone is able to help with my gear/tree I posted it above too. I'll post here too since new page. 60k dps at 97, seems low kinda but not sure if it's my dagger or something.

gear

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5ID8QQfxGWFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LJwspi0fLYMtqC9vNAo3Zjt8O-E8jkNjRKtGcUcGTLNQMFWuVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1WfNcil9qY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcU17133jf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCj0aPpo_6kBuQ1pJ9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5rPm7Wdo53EoqOnCKcrpzSsf7GQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7jKuT7AGsBRwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbXttu29ThiOL344Tlz-q66-7sGPLh8-r22vrS-wn8qw==

Considering dropping from the shadows, mind drinker (not sure I need?), and I have an extra crit chance node in the assassination wheel just for the time being. What are people's opinions on disemboweling? The crit chance cluster on the left side of the tree. I see some people also get the power charge there, and some don't. This won't be my tree for uber but I'm looking for something until I get there. I'm at 6.5k es without the es/evasion cluster on the right side.
B2rad 님이 2014. 5. 29. 오후 4:43:20에 마지막으로 편집
"
BradKTA 님이 작성:
If anyone is able to help with my gear/tree I posted it above too. I'll post here too since new page. 60k dps at 97, seems low kinda but not sure if it's my dagger or something.

gear

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5ID8QQfxGWFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LJwspi0fLYMtqC9vNAo3Zjt8O-E8jkNjRKtGcUcGTLNQMFWuVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1WfNcil9qY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcU17133jf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCj0aPpo_6kBuQ1pJ9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5rPm7Wdo53EoqOnCKcrpzSsf7GQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7jKuT7AGsBRwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbXttu29ThiOL344Tlz-q66-7sGPLh8-r22vrS-wn8qw==

Considering dropping from the shadows, mind drinker (not sure I need?), and I have an extra crit chance node in the assassination wheel just for the time being. What are people's opinions on disemboweling? The crit chance cluster on the left side of the tree. I see some people also get the power charge there, and some don't. This won't be my tree for uber but I'm looking for something until I get there. I'm at 6.5k es without the es/evasion cluster on the right side.

Anger 19??? Wrath 20, try get them to 21 and I think you'll break 70k, accuracy on second ring would be nice.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 5. 29. 오후 5:33:25에 마지막으로 편집
When not using Prism Guardian isn't the setup revolving around +1 Lioneye's to have both Anger and Wrath lvl24 (25 if lvl4 empower)?
How much ES you currently have? DPS wise you can hardly get more from the tree you took all the crit and even the crit multi nodes :o

"
Haboryme 님이 작성:
When not using Prism Guardian isn't the setup revolving around +1 Lioneye's to have both Anger and Wrath lvl24 (25 if lvl4 empower)?
How much ES you currently have? DPS wise you can hardly get more from the tree you took all the crit and even the crit multi nodes :o

Yeah, I've probably tried 50~ boots with no avail ;\. I'm working on vaaling my auras again when they hit 20, just had some pretty terrible luck with them going to 19 lol. I'm sitting at 6.5k es atm which I feel is a good amount?
"
BradKTA 님이 작성:
"
Haboryme 님이 작성:

Yeah, I've probably tried 50~ boots with no avail ;\. I'm working on vaaling my auras again when they hit 20, just had some pretty terrible luck with them going to 19 lol. I'm sitting at 6.5k es atm which I feel is a good amount?

It's a good amount, mirror Flubbys shield and dagger and you'd be close to 100k which is what Flubby has about. But yeh, put Anger and Wrath in Lioneye's with Empower and you could easily break 150k there.
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 5. 29. 오후 6:14:09에 마지막으로 편집
So, I've seen some trees these last pages, and people are going to west and northwest side of the tree. I remember like a month ago Flubby's were the only tree that I've seen that took that way, all the others didnt.
Should I stay or should I go?
6.5K ES is clearly enough, i didn't see you wrote it in your first post =)
It took me more than 50 boots to get +1 Level, don't give up!

So I tried to do the math with the gear and skill setup you linked:
I took 84% for hit chance (with acc on the dagger and one of the ring it seemed plausible).
Auras (that matter for dps):
Anger
Wrath
Haste

Fully charged:
86.355 %crit chance
4.92 APS
602% Crit multi
DPS= 62344

Even if the previous numbers are not entirely accurate (kinda hard without having the char to check that i didn't mess/forget anything) the following numbers should provide some insight into what could be expected when changing a few things.

With lvl21 anger and wrath:
DPS= 67 807

With lvl21 anger and wrath + Flubby's shield:
DPS= 80 497

With lvl21 anger and wrath + Flubby's dagger:
DPS= 92 477

With lvl21 anger and wrath + Flubby's dagger + Flubby's shield:
DPS= 107 470

If I remove Haste (to accound for higher mana cost of anger and wrath) and put lvl24 anger and wrath with Flubby's dagger and shield:
DPS= 113 852

If you could check the first numbers I could make more accurate prediction but I think you get the idea.
"
spr4ts 님이 작성:
So, I've seen some trees these last pages, and people are going to west and northwest side of the tree. I remember like a month ago Flubby's were the only tree that I've seen that took that way, all the others didnt.
Should I stay or should I go?

You'll need to go northwest and west as you say if you want to be Uber Atziri capable (picking up that +max)
@BradKTA are rings mirrored by box? nice find :D

easiest way to get 15k dps is to buy empower 3lvl and +1 paws. Not sure if u need to waste alot of currency for something else. Dps is good enough.

at tree, Deeps Thoughts (mana node near power charge) is much better than ur Mana Geyser

Btw, I tried to get rid of all mana nodes with Acuity and it looks bad... Mana went from 1100 to about 850, not able to carry lvl 12 clarity anymore (lvl 4 atm) so im using mana flask more often now... don't repeat it ;p
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
ex_vitek 님이 2014. 5. 30. 오전 10:32:50에 마지막으로 편집
double post ;s
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
ex_vitek 님이 2014. 5. 30. 오전 9:59:36에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형